Author Topic: Our Good Friends in the CIA - NOT !  (Read 3939 times)

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
Re: Our Good Friends in the CIA - NOT !
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2009, 07:04:07 PM »
At the 26th degree, masons take an oath to Satan. This is a fact. Look at the long list of presidents that have been high ranking masons. Worried yet? You should be, whether you are a CTer or not.

You are obviously not a mason either.

There are only 3 degrees of freemasonry.

Anything past that is part of a separate rite.
There are also 2 main bodies of Mason those that follow the Scottish rite and those that follow the York rite.
http://www.freemasonry.bcy.ca/texts/masonic_degrees.html
Z

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2009, 07:25:02 PM »
You are officially the craziest poster on getbig.

THANK YOU IT TOOK A LOT OF HARD WORK TO EARN THAT TITLE....

First of all you are not a Mason, yet you talk about about Masons like you know what is going on.

You are right...I am NOT a mason , but I have learned as much as I can about that VILE organization.group.

Here is a list of freemasons that were presidents.

ALL PRESIDENTS WERE/ARE FREEMASONS...If they are not MASONS...then they are/were not presidents.

http://mastermason.com/wilmettepark/pres.html
    George Washington
    James Monroe
    Andrew Jackson
    James Polk
    James Buchanan
    Andrew Johnson
    James Garfield
    William McKinley
    Theodore Roosevelt
    Howard Taft
    Warren Harding
    Franklin Roosevelt
    Harry Truman
    Gerald Ford

Abraham Lincoln was not a Freemason. He did apply for membership in Tyrian Lodge, Springfield, Ill., shortly after his nomination for the presidency in 1860 but withdrew the application because he felt that his applying for membership at that time might be construed as a political ruse to obtain votes. He advised the lodge that he would resubmit his application again when he returned from the presidency.

Lincoln never returned. On the death of the president, Tyrian Lodge adopted, on April 17, 1865, a resolution to say "that the decision of President Lincoln to postpone his application for the honours of Freemasonry, lest his motives be misconstrued, is the highest degree honorable to his memory."

Lyndon Johnson received his first degree on October 30, 1937. After receiving the degree he found that his congressional duties (elected in 1937) took so much time he was unable to pursue the masonic degrees.

Ronald Reagan has often been referred to as a Freemason. President Reagan is not a Freemason although he is an honorary member of the Imperial Council of the Shrine. President Reagan has on numerous occasions been involved in Shrine and masonic functions throughout his career.

The confusion as to his membership arises from a ceremony held in the Oval Office of the White House on February 11th, 1988, when a group of Freemasons presented President Reagan with a certificate of honor from the Grand Lodge of Washington, D.C., then he was made an Honourary Scottish Rite mason. The title of Freemason can only be conferred by a Grand Lodge of Ancient Free and Accepted Masons. In Reagan's case this was not done, probably because the ceremonies would have taken a full day to confer and the president's time was limited; therefore,President Reagan should only be referred to as a Shriner or Scottish Rite mason. The Shrine and Scottish Rite are concordant bodies and cannot confer the title Freemason on any person.

George Bush has also on numerous occasions been referred to as a Freemason.The confusion as to President Bush being a member arises from the swearing in ceremonies at his inauguration. President Bush took his oath of office on the George Washington Bible which belongs to St. Johns Lodge in New York City. Because the Bible belonged to a Masonic Lodge many writers assumed he was a Freemason. The Bible was used at the request of the Joint Congressional Committee on Inaugural Ceremonies

This Bible was first used on April 30, 1789, by the Grand Master of the Masons in New York, to administer the oath of office to George Washington, the first president. Other presidents who took their oath of office with this Bible are Warren G. Harding, Dwight D. Eisenhower and Jimmy Carter.

C

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2009, 07:42:16 PM »
JFK was not a Mason.
He was a practicing catholic and many other CTers believe that the Masons tried to kill him.
So that LBJ could take over and put the presidency back in the hands of masons.

http://spot.acorn.net/JFKplace/09/fp.back_issues/09th_Issue/freemasons.html
Z

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2009, 07:49:41 PM »

Someone gives an "I love You" hand sign and all of a sudden it's a giant conspiracy. Oop's he didnt get all of his hand into the other guys when they shook. What a fiend! He was sent by the devil.  guess everything he stands for is bullshit now.  ::)

This thread makes me wonder why I even bother coming on here.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2009, 07:53:09 PM »
You guys are so LOST it is not even funny.

Everyone has been lauding Ron Paul for sometime now...I wondered who the guy is and what he is about. I have seen him on TV and the YOUTUBE videos and I thought to myself, gee, maybe there is someone in Washington that is trying to do the right thing...WRONG!!!! It wasn't until I personally watched the episode of Bill Maher (another Satan worshipper) where he had Ron Paul on and as soon as Ron Paul came into the room (which you see in the video) he proceeds to give Ben Affleck and the other guy the third knuckle handshake. I said to myself...WTF??? Did I just see what I thought I saw???

I began the youtube hunts about this guy and quickly found out that he is NOT ALL THAT HE PRESENTS HIMSELF AS. There is plenty of Freemason affiliation and behavior exhibited by Ron from the handshakes to the fact that he openly talks about government with out repercussion. The same Alex (the ZIONIST) Jones who is infamous for his FEARMONGERING is of the same cloth...constantly speaking about about government and NAMING NAMES with no repercussion...it is an old game he is playing where to deceive the masses you pretend to be on their side while in reality you are actually on the enemies side. Anyone else try exposing government, corruption or politicians  and you get your door busted down at three in the morning and you find yourself in KATMANDOU or somewhere being rendition and waterboarded. But these guys go about there lives with no problem. To now see all of the evidence (even Alex Jones was caught on video doing the El DIablo hand sign) on these types of people who present themselves as being against government, the system and politics and giving the illusion of being sided with the people or are concerned about the constitution is just NOT TRUE.

I have learned to NOT get caught up in the fantasy of trusting people...especially politicians, who seem so honest, because it is always just a matter of time before the mask is removed and the real scum is revealed. I also have a video of Obama doing the same El Diablo hand sign, so he is shit just like Alex, Bill, Ron, Berlesconi, Bush, Gore, Kerry etc etc etc...EVERYONE....WAKE UP OUT OF YOUR DELUSION...YOU HAVE JUST BEEN MADE AWARE.

For those who don't know about the El DIablo hand sign look up Anton Lavey founder of the church of Satan...he created that hand sign and was a freemason himself.

Dude, you ate one too many tabs of LSD.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2009, 08:02:08 PM »
Someone gives an "I love You" hand sign and all of a sudden it's a giant conspiracy. Oop's he didnt get all of his hand into the other guys when they shook. What a fiend! He was sent by the devil.  guess everything he stands for is bullshit now.  ::)

hey, at least I listed all the options.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2009, 05:01:02 AM »
Someone gives an "I love You" hand sign and all of a sudden it's a giant conspiracy. Oop's he didnt get all of his hand into the other guys when they shook. What a fiend! He was sent by the devil.  guess everything he stands for is bullshit now.  ::)

No Conspiracy...just fact that can be proven. I have given everyone the links on what the sign means, the freemasons (politicians ad celebrities)  that use it and even the founder Anton Levay who  created it as well as the church of Satan. If they wish NOT TO BELIEVE it is of their own volition...just don't act like you don't know the truth at this point.

YES...the sign that says "I LOVE YOU ...SATAN"
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2009, 05:17:11 AM »
Dude, you ate one too many tabs of LSD.

DENIAL is a terrible thing. It confuses the mind, dumbs down the intellect and leaves the hapless denier open to the wilds of those who would tell them left is right and up is down.

Don't ever say "no one told me"..
C