Author Topic: Is there a Clen shortage?  (Read 1962 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Is there a Clen shortage?
« on: February 12, 2009, 10:30:48 AM »
Most suppliers are shit out of it.  It seems that there's some sort of shortage.  Any know whats going on?

shrek

• Getbig IV
Re: Is there a Clen shortage?
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2009, 11:26:02 AM »
i read something about clen and herion haveing to do something with eachother in the last MD mag

cnock

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2009, 03:49:39 PM »
Really i know of atleast 4 sources off the top of my had that have it in stock

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2009, 06:25:25 PM »
yeah but he doesnt

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2009, 08:02:54 PM »
havent checked lately but about 6 months ago I had trouble finding it.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2009, 08:22:33 PM »
Most suppliers are shit out of it.  It seems that there's some sort of shortage.  Any know whats going on?

Not that I know of.

I have tons of Clen, but I rarely use it.

It's locked away in a secret vault.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

dustin

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2009, 08:43:52 PM »
Uhh... there's no shortage. I have some shitty, probably overdosed research chem liquid. I've tried tabs and they felt much better than this shit. Feels like a different dose each time. Never liked clen much but I think I might start running low doses again with a tiny bit of T3 when I get back "on". Can't wait to start dieting hard.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2009, 08:45:31 PM »
same here.. I have more clen then I could ever use. I think its a shit drug personally.

I also have thousands of clen tabs.....sitting there like a pile of angeldust.

It works, but the amount of taurine and electrolytes needed to use it while still lifting the way I do is often a pain in the ass.

DIV

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2009, 09:06:24 PM »
its the most uncomfortable BB drug I've used... from the cramps to the racing heart it sucks.. kills my cardio when I use it.

low dose tren beats it all to hell for a good body recomp.

They aren't comparable.

Tren is an AAS.

Clen is an asthma drug.

As long as you're taking in enough electrolytes, you'll be alright.

DIV

dustin

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2009, 11:28:54 PM »
I eat like a race horse on clen. It really revs up the metabolism. I don't care for higher doses though. Low dosed clen, taking cyclically with ketofin or Benadryl is the way to go.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2009, 03:01:05 AM »
I eat like a race horse on clen. It really revs up the metabolism. I don't care for higher doses though. Low dosed clen, taking cyclically with ketofin or Benadryl is the way to go.

What do you consider low dose?

Adding Clen to T4, T3, GH, and Injectable L-Carnitine amplifies the fat burning effect like no other, but I can't stand the shakes. I'm thinking of adding it in at a low enough dose that I don't get the bad sides.  Then, I could ramp it up very gradually since I have some Ketofin.

I can't shake like that at work.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2009, 10:45:42 AM »
yeah but he doesnt

hahaha,  that too.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2009, 03:15:19 PM »
sure they are... I'd use clen to harden up and burn fat.. tren does the same (for me) I know one is a hormone and ones not.

they're both useful for changing body composition...

In terms of classification they aren't, which is what it's all about.

Clen is grouped with ECA and to the extreme, DNP.......

Tren is an equal anabolic and androgenic.

When I think of these drugs, I group them according to their use.

People might like the effect Tren has on leaning out, but they don't use it strictly as a diet drug like they do Clen.

DIV

dustin

« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2009, 05:41:10 PM »
What do you consider low dose?

Adding Clen to T4, T3, GH, and Injectable L-Carnitine amplifies the fat burning effect like no other, but I can't stand the shakes. I'm thinking of adding it in at a low enough dose that I don't get the bad sides.  Then, I could ramp it up very gradually since I have some Ketofin.

I can't shake like that at work.

Low dose? Well, maybe between 30-60mcg. I'd probably just take it for a month and take a bit of time off. People think beta receptors get demolished just because they don't get a wicked clen headache on their ridiculous dose but that's not true. Stick to the diet and you'll still keep losing a good amount of fat. When I come off I can feel my appetite normalize after a bit.

I don't really like to dose any drugs high. Just make do with low doses and appreciable gains. It's not worth it in my opinion to bang back a ton of clen and deal with shitty sides (as well as asymptomatic dangers that people often forget about). Stacked with thyroid stimulating drugs, a solid diet and some androgens you'll burn fat quit effectively.

I've shunned clen since last summer but I think I might give it another shot. It's quite effective, that's for sure. Hate the sides though.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2009, 02:24:06 AM »
Low dose? Well, maybe between 30-60mcg. I'd probably just take it for a month and take a bit of time off. People think beta receptors get demolished just because they don't get a wicked clen headache on their ridiculous dose but that's not true. Stick to the diet and you'll still keep losing a good amount of fat. When I come off I can feel my appetite normalize after a bit.

I don't really like to dose any drugs high. Just make do with low doses and appreciable gains. It's not worth it in my opinion to bang back a ton of clen and deal with shitty sides (as well as asymptomatic dangers that people often forget about). Stacked with thyroid stimulating drugs, a solid diet and some androgens you'll burn fat quit effectively.

I've shunned clen since last summer but I think I might give it another shot. It's quite effective, that's for sure. Hate the sides though.

I agree that the receptor thing is a myth, as least for me.  I've used Clen for much longer than two weeks and it kept working very well.

dustin

« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2009, 10:54:44 AM »
I agree that the receptor thing is a myth, as least for me.  I've used Clen for much longer than two weeks and it kept working very well.

I wouldn't say it's a myth per se, but the notion that clen becomes completely ineffective is bodybuilding lore. It certainly works when the prominent side effects begin to lessen.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2009, 06:14:09 PM »
I wouldn't say it's a myth per se, but the notion that clen becomes completely ineffective is bodybuilding lore. It certainly works when the prominent side effects begin to lessen.

People tend to go on general guidelines instead of their own experiences.

I've never had Clen lose it's effectiveness after two weeks, but alot of people swear by it.

Personally, I really only care about my own experiences and those are what help me.

Different genetics = different reactions.

DIV

dustin

« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2009, 10:17:01 AM »
People tend to go on general guidelines instead of their own experiences.

I've never had Clen lose it's effectiveness after two weeks, but alot of people swear by it.

Personally, I really only care about my own experiences and those are what help me.

Different genetics = different reactions.

DIV

That is true. But the internet's a much more powerful communication medium than gym locker rooms so now we have twice the correct information, and twice the incorrect information being passed along. Everyone thinks that they are "correct". I see so much stupid shit spewed at the gym since I stopped lifting with my iPod. It's pretty entertaining :)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2009, 05:36:09 PM »
That is true. But the internet's a much more powerful communication medium than gym locker rooms so now we have twice the correct information, and twice the incorrect information being passed along. Everyone thinks that they are "correct". I see so much stupid shit spewed at the gym since I stopped lifting with my iPod. It's pretty entertaining :)

Maybe you should correct them.........

DIV

dustin

« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2009, 11:51:39 PM »
Maybe you should correct them.........

DIV

Like many others, their ignorance has passed the point of no return. ;D

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2009, 12:00:06 AM »
Like many others, their ignorance has passed the point of no return. ;D

Do what I do.

Grab them by the shoulders and shake them like a wet puppy.

Some kids need to be taught, or give them some websites to check out.

I have schooled several kids from my gym, esp in terms of AAS.   :-X

DIV

dustin

« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2009, 05:07:20 PM »
Do what I do.

Grab them by the shoulders and shake them like a wet puppy.

Some kids need to be taught, or give them some websites to check out.

I have schooled several kids from my gym, esp in terms of AAS.   :-X

DIV

For a while there I was working at my buddy's store on the weekend and 9/10 dudes would ask me about sauce. I would have gone insane if I had to do that shit full time, but a lot of people are receptive if you get their undivided attention. It's a little tough at the gym but at my normal job, I've gotten everyone in the know. Even my supervisor and others in management get me to help them with their diet, training and a couple have asked for steroid advice (I was very cautious but a couple confide that they've juiced on dbol and orals) :D