Author Topic: Nasser Destroys Anyone in this Pose!!  (Read 23004 times)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Nasser Destroys Anyone in this Pose!!
« Reply #50 on: February 13, 2009, 04:36:28 PM »
Just making the point that Muslims have been unfairly stereotyped as having no sense of humour. You are not helping.  :-\

again u r confirming wht i just said.. religion 4 most of u is not so important.. it’s ok 4 u 2 accept jokes and insults abt ur own religion and 2 make insults abt other’s religions.. 4 us it’s not like that..

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Get busy Living, or get busy Dying!!
« Reply #51 on: February 13, 2009, 08:02:07 PM »
Nasser is a definite Mr. "O"  :o

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #52 on: February 13, 2009, 08:06:34 PM »
Dr. Chimps just wailing away; against a shadow boxer nonetheless...Chimps you're on like a 1.2 year meltdown pattern...you got nuts about this time 1.2 years ago bro!  LOL  I came on this bitch nuts but I'm going out Zen-like, so Zen that I can't even keep posting...it sucks...I'm gonna miss you guys when I'm a monk in another 6 months...fuck. 

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 13, 2009, 08:24:14 PM »
again u r confirming wht i just said.. religion 4 most of u is not so important.. it’s ok 4 u 2 accept jokes and insults abt ur own religion and 2 make insults abt other’s religions.. 4 us it’s not like that..

its cool if you think you're going somewhere after you mix into the dirt

alnassak

• Getbig IV
  • مـشـتـآق لـك مـوت يـآلـي طـول غـيـآبـك
« Reply #54 on: February 13, 2009, 08:38:55 PM »
woow!!  :o

kevin is killing Nasser here  :o
Corvette Lover

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 13, 2009, 08:47:26 PM »
Big Nasser owns that pose. 8)
That pose belongs to Totalee Awsome!!!!!!! IMO    The only one who ever hit that pose right was Lee !! 
((-::

biceps

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: February 13, 2009, 08:59:19 PM »
Ronnie, Dorian, Flex, Kevin, and Shawn..  weren’t they the best in nasser’s time and may be the best ever??..

From what show and year is the picture on the right site (top).

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #57 on: February 13, 2009, 09:06:39 PM »
Serious questions, Sherrif Shallapy.....

Aren't you in the middle east? If so, don't people like you get stoned for....you know...worshiping men in thongs?

Sheriff Salami, you did not answer my questions...... ???
HAHA, RON.....

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #58 on: February 13, 2009, 09:09:21 PM »
You boys sure love ol' Nasser, eh?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #59 on: February 14, 2009, 05:30:09 AM »
its cool if you think you're going somewhere after you mix into the dirt

If God was punishing any1 immediately after every bad deed no one would do anything wrong or evil fearing the immediate punish..
Life is like a test, u r free 2 choose 2 be whatever u want, good, bad, ugly, gay, killer, giver.. whatever… then ur choice will lead u 2 the suitable end.. this is not just in islam but in judaism and christianity too..

Now tell me, why do u say shit abt Nasser?.. do u really c him a bad bb?.. if he ws christian and his father ws not arab would u b the same towards him?.. plz put the shit aside and answer frankly..

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2009, 05:41:41 AM »
If God was punishing any1 immediately after every bad deed no one would do anything wrong or evil fearing the immediate punish..
Life is like a test, u r free 2 choose 2 be whatever u want, good, bad, ugly, gay, killer, giver.. whatever… then ur choice will lead u 2 the suitable end.. this is not just in islam but in judaism and christianity too..

Now tell me, why do u say shit abt Nasser?.. do u really c him a bad bb?.. if he ws christian and his father ws not arab would u b the same towards him?.. plz put the shit aside and answer frankly..

I shit on Nasser because this is a good place to shit on Nasser.  No one's ever asked me that question before...it's always Nasser, Nasser, Nasser....

Lets turn your question around....if you were christian and your father was not arab(...good, bad, ugly, gay, killer, giver.. whatever…), would you be the same towards him (Nasser)?  plz put the shit aside and answer frankly.....there is a right answer to this question.  I'll give you the weekend to think about this and to come up with a reply.

Ruffneck

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: February 14, 2009, 05:55:48 AM »
Nasser looks tremendous in that bouble bi pose - personally I think Levrone looks a little bit better but as for the rest he is making them his bitch. Shame for Team Nasser that a front double bicep isnt enough to win an Olympia, though I guess we can listen to more rantings of race and injustice in order to justify why he didnt win.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #62 on: February 14, 2009, 11:34:44 AM »
woow!!  :o

kevin is killing Nasser here  :o

You have got to be blind alnassak.  Nasser is destroying Levrone there.  He's bigger in practically every bodypart.  Arms are much more defined, Nasser's chest is thicker, abs more defined, quads are separated, bigger calves, lats flare out wider, etc.

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: February 14, 2009, 12:11:26 PM »
Ronnie, Dorian, Flex, Kevin, and Shawn..  weren’t they the best in nasser’s time and may be the best ever??..

Tell you what , we think that these boys are always sucking nassers dick  , but  you know what , THEYR RIGHT!

Nasser looks amaaazing.How comes so many people got the nod over him

Nasser would blow cutler away easy.A man like nasser in todays times would be king

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #64 on: February 14, 2009, 12:12:42 PM »
I liked Nasser until these closeted homosexual Islamic extremists started sucking his dick 24/7!  >:(
S

ag2

• Getbig III
  • President of the Peanut gallery.
« Reply #65 on: February 14, 2009, 12:13:28 PM »
You have got to be blind alnassak.  Nasser is destroying Levrone there.  He's bigger in practically every bodypart.  Arms are much more defined, Nasser's chest is thicker, abs more defined, quads are separated, bigger calves, lats flare out wider, etc.

cmon bobs put the rose coloured glasses away I agree Nasser wins but Kevin is close, also what did you women give you for Valentines day ?

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #66 on: February 14, 2009, 12:22:19 PM »
No, I think Bigbobs is spot on here. Nasser has far, far superior conditioning and his quads destroy Kevin's in both shots. Also his biceps and abdominals are clearly sharper and much, much more impressive.

Nasser is owning Kevin . Real serious owning .

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: February 14, 2009, 12:25:34 PM »
look at dorian what a joke.. the no bicep man!

and Nasser's are filled with oil, so that makes him better?

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 14, 2009, 12:27:45 PM »
I liked Nasser until these closeted homosexual Islamic extremists started sucking his dick 24/7!  >:(
QFT. It's getting old.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #69 on: February 14, 2009, 12:28:07 PM »
Ronnie looks like a midget next to nasser let me find a better pic for ya

That is probably because he is standing back, or the cameraman is down. Ronnie is 5'11, same as Nasser. when side by side, you see that they are the same height.

One thing I notice is that Nasser doesn't know how to pull off the pose. He holds his arms angled up, wheras the others hold thier arms perpendicular to the ground. Also Shawn and Flex do variations of the pose (like Shawn's vacuum or Flex's slight spread leg), all showing the thier strengths

And several of the pics are from the 1997 Arnold, where Flex WON against Nasser.  

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #70 on: February 14, 2009, 12:29:09 PM »
and Nasser's are filled with oil scar tissue, so that makes him better?
Didn't you get the memo!?    ;)

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #71 on: February 14, 2009, 12:41:22 PM »
nobody hold a gun to your pumpkinheads and make you open the thread.

if u don't like Nasser or the TEAM then don't read us. the TEAM are some of the few people who actually make bodybuilding threads.

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: February 14, 2009, 01:46:31 PM »

i dont say shit about nasser

im talking shit about you, troll.. you bring the same crap here every day - same pictures, same argument - why can't you have a little PM discussion with the people that share your opinion.

and looks like you didn't understand Epicurus' words

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #73 on: February 14, 2009, 01:49:20 PM »
i dont say shit about nasser

im talking shit about you, troll.. you bring the same crap here every day - same pictures, same argument - why can't you have a little PM discussion with the people that share your opinion.

and looks like you didn't understand Epicurus' words

Hey kid, this is a bodybuilding board and he make a lot of very interesting and ON-TOPIC posts so it's you who should not click on the bodybuilding thread if you want other kind of shit. You got the priorities all wrong.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #74 on: February 14, 2009, 02:21:41 PM »
No, I think Bigbobs is spot on here. Nasser has far, far superior conditioning and his quads destroy Kevin's in both shots. Also his biceps and abdominals are clearly sharper and much, much more impressive.

Nasser is owning Kevin . Real serious owning .

x2

Hey kid, this is a bodybuilding board and he make a lot of very interesting and ON-TOPIC posts so it's you who should not click on the bodybuilding thread if you want other kind of shit. You got the priorities all wrong.

x2

and Nasser's are filled with oil, so that makes him better?

::) ::)