Author Topic: Real men don't crave abs...  (Read 34001 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Real men don't crave abs...
« Reply #400 on: February 15, 2009, 04:28:59 PM »
I saw the pics aswel and she's not ugly, im sure you saw the pics @ desert...

Anyway adonis, if you are so smart why are you insulting alex's wife? i think quakerdave did the same and hes still begging for mercy...

Not sure if you would like somebody from here to harass your gf to a point that you will probably threaten to sue here.
Alex23 is a mere hornet in a glass jar, buzzing around incoherently and completely benign.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #401 on: February 15, 2009, 04:30:10 PM »
Alex23 is a mere hornet in a glass jar, buzzing around incoherently and completely benign.

that didnt answer the question: would it be fair to start fucking your gf's life? or that would be way over?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #402 on: February 15, 2009, 04:31:02 PM »
Even so, it is still not the act of a cultured man to attack the looks of an opponent's wife.

Historically speaking, this was the spark to most duels.  Over insulting another`s honor via his wife.

With that said, why should the phony institution of marriage protect someone from opinionated bias?  

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #403 on: February 15, 2009, 04:31:41 PM »

haha so very true my friend. please post pictures of the ugly wife, or pm me a link.

Alex23

« Reply #404 on: February 15, 2009, 04:32:01 PM »
Remember when Alex23 posted those pictures this summer of himself being injured. Seems as if he had gotten accosted, kerfluffled and beat by a few rubes in a scuffle of some sorts. The real story may lie here:

http://forum.freeadvice.com/small-claims-courts-24/collecting-willful-destruction-property-419421.html

Old  07-13-2008, 02:46 AM

Question
Collecting for willful destruction of property
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California

Thanks for reading this post.

Today I was involved in a scuffle. It was rather vigorous, but I declined to file assault charges, since I was uninjured.

The reason for the altercation: I was videotaping a public nuisance, a violation of the municipal code. I followed a nuisance noise about 20 feet onto what is apparently a private drive with several houses along the drive.

A few minutes into my video recording I was assaulted by someone living nearby on the street, but who did not live on the private drive, although his back yard bordered on this private drive and that's where he observed me from. I insisted on my rights, but this individual was agressive and intimidating. I was threatened, assaulted, and subject to battery.

The attacker grabbed my video camera and threw it to the ground, breaking it. He then grabbed my bicycle and prevented me from leaving, all the while insulting me and demanding my identity and the reason for my presence in his 'neighborhood'. His neighbor called the police for him, all the while eye-witnessing the assaults against me. I responded to his demands for my identification with, "who do you think you are, the KGB, the Gestapo, I have no reason to identify myself to you!"

The police arrived soon. There were a few patrol cars and several macho officers. I explained my situation, protesting that I was innocent and a victim of several crimes, including violation of my constitutional rights. I'm not a fighter, and it's obvious, because I would have probably destroyed the guy.

The police diffused the situation and I declined to press assault charges because I was afraid of being arrested for whatever reason. They were going to let me go, but insisted that I blow into a breathalyzer because my attacker accused me of being drunk. I had a bicycle and they were 'concerned for my safety'. I was sure that they just wanted to arrest me for public intoxication, so I tried to decline the test. I offered to walk home, but that wasn't good enough for them. The scene quickly escalated to "Hey, I'll take the breathalyzer test if it stops you from throwing me to the ground and cuffing me."

I took the test. I passed. I was sober. From then on I was free to go, although I walked my bike away until the police were gone. My attacker was allowed to stay and was treated like a hero by these cops. I asked them about charging him with destroying my property (video camera), but, in an effort to diffuse the situation and be rid of me, they discouraged pursuing it.

I'm upset that I'm going to have to buy another video camera, even if just to stay with the miniDV format. I wish that the fool could be made to pay for it, but I'm not hopeful in that regard.

At this point I've already accepted my loss (the camera), but I'm still upset with how the situation went down and how I was treated by the police. They questioned my 'artistic integrity'. They made subjective comments about my 'reason for videotaping' the subjects that I choose, regardless of their innocent-ness or public display.

Is there any way to recover the cost of my destroyed property from this individual?

Any advice for when one is detained by the police due to the complaint of another individual, especially in a situation that is innocent enough?

How to handle being detained by a citizen?

Thanks,

Alex

Last edited by Alex23; 07-13-2008 at 02:49 AM.

hahahahah what a fucking tool viciously google melting down... you must be hurt even deepper than I tought my high school qualified aspirant scholar...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #405 on: February 15, 2009, 04:32:39 PM »
that didnt answer the question: would it be fair to start fucking your gf's life? or that would be way over?
I don`t see how that would be even remotely possible.  Even if it were so, I could easily trounce such measures with an even bigger hammer than wielded towards.

Christopher Belinksky

• Getbig III
  • The Coach loves sticky studs!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #406 on: February 15, 2009, 04:33:14 PM »
haha so very true my friend. please post pictures of the ugly wife, or pm me a link.

he speaks the truth, we demand pictures.

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #407 on: February 15, 2009, 04:33:29 PM »

hhahaha i love internet fights with idiots braging on messageboards how they are better than the others while the "others" are laughing at their patheticness for free.

Thanks for the entertainment you losers.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #408 on: February 15, 2009, 04:35:01 PM »
I don`t see how that would be even remotely possible.  Even if it were so, I could easily trounce such measures with an even bigger hammer than wielded towards.

how can you fight what you cant fight? serious question. I just look at it in this way, behing pbx's, harrasing, scripts posting over and over at craigslist, friends of friends getting unwanted stuff. How do you fight against such?

Christopher Belinksky

• Getbig III
« Reply #409 on: February 15, 2009, 04:35:18 PM »
having more money doesn't make you a better person, if that was the case then Bill Gates is the best person in the world  ::)

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #410 on: February 15, 2009, 04:36:29 PM »

hhahaha i love internet fights with idiots braging on messageboards how they are better than the others while the "others" are laughing at their patheticness for free.

Thanks for the entertainment you losers.

Yes Ables and gimmick23 are quite the jk.

Alex23

« Reply #411 on: February 15, 2009, 04:37:55 PM »
having more money doesn't make you a better person, if that was the case then Bill Gates is the best person in the world  ::)

Nor is relying on Caroline Gresh's internet sales of fake Prada shit on ebay for a living...

our friend Adam Abeles scrapes the bottom of the barell on a daily basis...

less reading history books and cling to being an "aristocrat" in 2009 and more finding a job would serve you well.. .

oh wait... you worked at NASA right HAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA HAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #412 on: February 15, 2009, 04:38:59 PM »
Adam, post me a link and I will happily post the pictures of his wife. He has done a lot of shit to a lot of people. Let us see his wife and judge her as he judge others.

Christopher Belinksky

• Getbig III
« Reply #413 on: February 15, 2009, 04:39:29 PM »
Yes Ables and gimmick23 are quite the jk.

the only way to settle this will be in a POSE DOWN!  :D :D :D :D

I wonder who would win

Alex is not qualified for natural shows because of his steroid use and will never have abs,  Adonis is ripped so I give it to Adonis.

opinions?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #414 on: February 15, 2009, 04:40:16 PM »
Nor is relying on Caroline Gresh's internet sales of fake Prada shit on ebay for a living...

less reading history books and cling to being an "aristocrat" in 2009 and more finding a job would serve you well.. .

oh wait... you worked at NASA right HAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA HAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought it was Northrop-Grumman as you claimed to have called their offices and talked to me.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #415 on: February 15, 2009, 04:40:42 PM »
Historically speaking, this was the spark to most duels.  Over insulting another`s honor via his wife.

Yes, I am aware that duels were how men of breeding would settle a slight on their honour..I am struggling to think of historical instances of it being over an insult to a wife's looks - although I am sure it happened.
I would wager it was most often for someone making sexual advances towards another's wife.

In all seriousness though, I think you're better than that. It isn't necessary.
O

Christopher Belinksky

• Getbig III
« Reply #416 on: February 15, 2009, 04:41:19 PM »

what does Adonis do for a living?

Alex23

« Reply #417 on: February 15, 2009, 04:41:57 PM »
I thought it was Northrop-Grumman as you claimed to have called their offices and talked to me.

I don't follow all your lies by the book  and it seems nor do you... pathetic my friend... interesting though as SoCal NG's office is right next door to mine....

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #418 on: February 15, 2009, 04:42:19 PM »
true anus is lying about the pics of fatty, if he had them he would post em...

Alex23

« Reply #419 on: February 15, 2009, 04:43:35 PM »
If you guys are that curious, I'll be glad to post family pics...  :-*

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #420 on: February 15, 2009, 04:43:52 PM »
Alex thought nothing of posting people's personal information to get back at being owned. I think we deserve to see the ugly wife.

Christopher Belinksky

• Getbig III
« Reply #421 on: February 15, 2009, 04:44:24 PM »

yes, do.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #422 on: February 15, 2009, 04:46:31 PM »
:-X

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #423 on: February 15, 2009, 04:47:21 PM »

yes, do.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #424 on: February 15, 2009, 04:47:33 PM »

I worked for NGC at one time in their Technology division. I did not care for their culture actually.