Author Topic: albuterol help  (Read 1741 times)

jcguy20

• Getbig II
  • 1st round draft pick
albuterol help
« on: February 13, 2009, 10:56:07 PM »
just wondering who has taken and there accounts on it....also wondering what doses you take....I just got a 60 4mg from my doc and i can jsut keep getting more and more he is pretty ckool

but wondering how you guys took em and doses and things of that sort

please help thanks

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: albuterol help
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2009, 01:11:32 AM »
First you have to get an idea about how sensitive to it you are, so start slow. I would start by taking 1/2 of a pill 2-3 times a day for the first couple of days to see if you are sensitive to it or not. If you are then 6-8 mg per day max. Sounds low, but trust me you do not want to over do this stuff, ever. If you are not sensitive or build a tolerance fast, then you can take up to 4 mg 3-4 times a day.

As far as results go: it burns some fat, helps your workouts because it increases the airflow to you're lungs, you might get a little stronger on it and supposedly it helps with cholesterol issues, so that's about it. It is mainly used for fat burning.

Possible side effects: increased heart beat (allmost a sure thing). Higher blood pressure, panic attacks. The most serious possible side effect is ARYTMIA. If you take too much too fast it can increase your heart rate way too much and can results in arytmia, if this happens you have to go to the ER ASAP!

Bottom line: It's a good product, but start taking it slowly and don't expect any ultra dramatic results just from taking it, diet, cardio, weights come first and after that drugs.

Good luck!
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2009, 09:14:59 AM »
how is it different from clen?
muscle

jcguy20

• Getbig II
  • 1st round draft pick
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2009, 12:29:59 PM »
I started with 4 and what is that about er what is that and how bad is it? I'll be here to update this is my first day and I'm taking 4mg 3 times a day let me know how that sounds

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2009, 03:14:02 AM »
I started with 4 and what is that about er what is that and how bad is it? I'll be here to update this is my first day and I'm taking 4mg 3 times a day let me know how that sounds

12 mg per day is a good dose and certainly enough. It would be too much for me, but if you don't have any sides than more power to you. I would suggest not going over 16 mg per day and you should probably just use that 12 mg dose and if you don't see any gains then something is wrong with your training or diet.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2009, 03:26:05 AM »
how is it different from clen?

It's faster acting, more anabolic and gives results from doses that are clinically approved so you don't have to "over do it."

Clenbuterol is probably better for fat burning than Albuterol (Salbutamol) but since Albuterol has a very short half life and helps with you cholesterol it's a better choice in my opinion or at least healthier one.

Some "guru's" like Dave Palumbo do not like Albuterol, but allmost all other "guru's" do, so unless you try it, you don't know how it affects you.

Albuterol pills are pretty easy to obtain from your DR. Every doc i've ever seen say that they like the inhalers better for asthma. I allways say that: "but the medication doesn't get to into my lungs and stay on my tongue." With the pills i feel better... etc.

Just find a semi-truth angle and you'll get it.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

jcguy20

• Getbig II
  • 1st round draft pick
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2009, 10:48:34 AM »
ok ive been feelin good taking 4mg 3 time a day ive been shakin like shit though not as bad as clen but I can notice it  idk if anyone else can

i had a question is it ok for woman to take and how would you suggest they take it my girlfriend ants to try it but i do not want anything happening to her shes not fat but you guys know how girls are she just wants to be "smaller"

but anyways let me knwo your opinions

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2009, 10:55:17 AM »
She probably just needs to get her diet in check. If she wants to try Albuterol 2 mg 3 times a day will be fine and once again, monitor your blood pressure and resting heart rate.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

jcguy20

• Getbig II
  • 1st round draft pick
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2009, 02:07:08 PM »
alrighty thanks

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2009, 09:13:50 AM »
It's faster acting, more anabolic and gives results from doses that are clinically approved so you don't have to "over do it."

Clenbuterol is probably better for fat burning than Albuterol (Salbutamol) but since Albuterol has a very short half life and helps with you cholesterol it's a better choice in my opinion or at least healthier one.

Some "guru's" like Dave Palumbo do not like Albuterol, but allmost all other "guru's" do, so unless you try it, you don't know how it affects you.

Albuterol pills are pretty easy to obtain from your DR. Every doc i've ever seen say that they like the inhalers better for asthma. I allways say that: "but the medication doesn't get to into my lungs and stay on my tongue." With the pills i feel better... etc.

Just find a semi-truth angle and you'll get it.

Good advice here.

Some people find albuterol to be cleaner than clen.  They don't experience the headaches or tremors.  Then again, some people don't get those on clen anyway.

If you have used clen before you will know what to expect and have a valid comparision to go by.  If you haven't used clen before, try albuterol first and then clen the next go around.  You can decide for yourself then which is more suited and tolerated better by your body.

jcguy20

• Getbig II
  • 1st round draft pick
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2009, 12:53:11 PM »
i fuckin hate clen....the headaches are horrible the cramps are BY FAR THE WORST PAIN EVER and the tremors i get in bad....liek real bad

soo far its been about a week....no cramps or headaches or nthing soo we will see how everything goes

and wanted to knwo if you guys had any suggest diets for a woman trying to loose weight not a body builder just a girl trying to shed a few pounds

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2009, 06:53:05 AM »
For her diet:

clean protein sources: fish, pork, beef, eggs

carbs: some brown rice, red potatoes, vegetables

fats: nuts, olive, sunflower and udos blend oils, some butter is ok too.

I know that this might look like an bodybuilder diet, but in the end there is only three nutrients: protein, carbs and fat. Make sure she takes one centrum in the morning with omegas and same at night. Also she should drink plenty of water too, as should everyone no matter what.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2009, 09:33:12 AM »
Good advice here.

Some people find albuterol to be cleaner than clen.  They don't experience the headaches or tremors.  Then again, some people don't get those on clen anyway.

If you have used clen before you will know what to expect and have a valid comparision to go by.  If you haven't used clen before, try albuterol first and then clen the next go around.  You can decide for yourself then which is more suited and tolerated better by your body.

Never went the albuterol route, but I'd imagine the sides would be similar due to the compostion of the drugs.

Then again, as you mentioned, some don't get sides from clen anway.....

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

jcguy20

• Getbig II
  • 1st round draft pick
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2009, 01:03:18 PM »
wth are the centrams and omegas gonna do?

and how bad are pork chops we coook thsoe all the damn time lol for a diet

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2009, 01:11:32 PM »
wth are the centrams and omegas gonna do?

and how bad are pork chops we coook thsoe all the damn time lol for a diet

The Centrums would just make sure that all the basic nutritional bases are covered and same with the omegas. Pork is a good protein source if it is a lean cut and you use healhty fats to cook it.

PS. Next time spell check, please.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

jcguy20

• Getbig II
  • 1st round draft pick
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2009, 04:59:29 PM »
Thanks for all the help....sorry dude I was in a rush if you got the point that's all that matters I really don't care about the spelling as long as you got the point lol thank you for the help though