Author Topic: Hey Nasser.....DORIAN signs with MD  (Read 6390 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: Hey Nasser.....DORIAN signs with MD
« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2009, 10:02:36 AM »
Brutal jealousy on Tarek's part towards Nasser for not even being close to being considered the highest ranking Arab bodybuilder  :D
Maybe so, but he is a true Arab, something Nasser appears to have be revealed not to be. And Nasser doesn't observe Ramadan!? LOL. I'll be sure to let my Bangladeshi friends know that they're suckers for making their observances when the almighty Nasser eats when he wants. Oh brother.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2009, 10:16:29 AM »
That's just conjecture, BB. Dorian wasn't American and that defeats your argument, as does Nasser himself winning the AC and all those other competitions. If you say Dorian did that because he was White, then you can't explain the fact that he got beaten by Momo Benaziza, who was neither White nor American. If Nasser wasn't favorable with the judges, then they wouldn't have placed him where they did all the times he competed.

I just think that it's a bad look when people start crying racism and try and make an issue out of something that doesn't exist in the first place. Bodybuilding is subjective and personally, I think Dorian fully deserved the 97 Mr Olympia title. And I know I'm not the only one. Nasser won and lost titles in the same year, in front of the same judges, in the same country, which goes to show that there is no huge conspiracy to bring the Muslim man down, which is the angle some of you seem to be taking.

Feel free to disagree - I just thought I'd throw in my 2 cents on the issue.

Steve Weinberger, one of the IFBB pro judges, was befriended by Yates and Yates attended his gym in Syossett, New York while staying at Steve's house for the last three weeks prior to each Olympia. 

To think that the IFBB is too professional and legitimate of a federation to allow for any politics, biases, and prejudice in its ranks is extremely naive in my opinion, just my 2 cents on the issue ;)

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: February 15, 2009, 10:18:12 AM »
i met big nasser in germany back in 1993 during the grand prix where he placed 3rd. nasser, myself, another friend of nasser which i not remember his name (bald, moustache, brown skin color), went to a stripper club the night after the grand prix, took some girls and headed to hotel. That night nasser kissed me, and i dont regret it, while his friend had fun with the girls. Im not sure about his money right now but i paid everything since he didnt have enough money by then.

wtf? are you male or female?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 15, 2009, 10:21:08 AM »
i met big nasser in germany back in 1993 during the grand prix where he placed 3rd. nasser, myself, another friend of nasser which i not remember his name (bald, moustache, brown skin color), went to a stripper club the night after the grand prix, took some girls and headed to hotel. That night nasser kissed me, and i dont regret it, while his friend had fun with the girls. Im not sure about his money right now but i paid everything since he didnt have enough money by then.

Easy there gimmick :)

gunterstolz

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: February 15, 2009, 10:21:28 AM »
I am bisexual, just like nasser is. here in europe is not a crime

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: February 15, 2009, 10:21:56 AM »

haha Nasser is a homo ;D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 15, 2009, 10:23:23 AM »

Name:  gunterstolz
Position:  Getbig II
Date Registered:  February 04, 2009, 03:14:05 PM
Last Active:  Today at 10:21:28 AM

Guaranteed your true agenda of signing up as a gimmick account to put down Nasser will come out soon ;)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #57 on: February 15, 2009, 10:25:36 AM »
Steve Weinberger, one of the IFBB pro judges, was befriended by Yates and Yates attended his gym in Syossett, New York while staying at Steve's house for the last three weeks prior to each Olympia. 

I know, just like I know that he wasn't the only judge in the Olympia judging panel who solely decided who won or lost the Mr Olympia.

gunterstolz

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: February 15, 2009, 10:26:31 AM »
i am not liar , why would i need to lie? nasser is a great person , to me, he's bi, nothing wrong with it.

FlexGuns

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: February 15, 2009, 10:37:10 AM »
1.  He does not sell used underwear.  If you think he does - prove it.

2.  The effort he puts into his merchandise sales are not very much (relative to a full-time position with MD) and they are personally rewarding to him too as he likes to interact with his fans (again which he would not get in a position with MD).

3.  Nasser is retired, therefore he's not interested in taking up such employment.  Nasser likes to relax and do things when he likes to, not answer to an employer or even a personal training client.  The man does not even personal train even though that could be quite lucrative for him.

BOOM ;D

Ruffneck

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: February 15, 2009, 12:09:08 PM »
If Nasser is fraction of the man Team Nasser claim then he must be sickened by the way you fawn over him like some sort of demi-god.......like truly sickened.

Not even Nasser believes half the shite you guys spew on here and if he does then may I suggest he gets mentally evaluated with immediate effect.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 15, 2009, 12:16:21 PM »
BOOM ;D

That's your evidence that Nasser sells used underwear?  ::)  I take it logic was not your major!

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #62 on: February 15, 2009, 12:23:38 PM »
That's your evidence that Nasser sells used underwear?  ::)  I take it logic was not your major!

What else could it be? Socks? Posing trunks (pretty much used undies)?
What? ??? ??? ???

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 15, 2009, 12:25:42 PM »
What else could it be? Socks? Posing trunks (pretty much used undies)?
What? ??? ??? ???

Anything - gloves, training belt, dress shirts, gym bags, blazer, etc.

Only a retard or homo would automatically assume it must mean underwear

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #64 on: February 15, 2009, 12:27:49 PM »
Nasser would be disgusted by you guys even mentioning his name bigbobs,do you know Nasser hates muslims??

donation

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: February 15, 2009, 12:40:20 PM »
actually only a retard or homo would be buying used clothes from this bag of oil..

you should stop trying to defend nasser trying to make a buck (you are constantly losing)
and instead proudly display your nasser's used undie collection

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: February 15, 2009, 01:11:53 PM »
It is sad how far Nasser has fallen. At one point in the late 90s he was even respected.

:(

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #67 on: February 15, 2009, 01:53:20 PM »

Given the industry, I would say the retard is correct in his/her guess, if that's the case.

"If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck...it's probably a duck."

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #68 on: February 15, 2009, 05:11:56 PM »
The irony of clearly homosexual orientated pumpkinheads trying to assert that rampantly heterosexual guys like bobs and Nass simply further verifies what we know: it is them who are queers and see the world with their queer eyes.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #69 on: February 15, 2009, 06:55:00 PM »

To think that the IFBB is too professional and legitimate of a federation to allow for any politics, biases, and prejudice in its ranks is extremely naive in my opinion, just my 2 cents on the issue ;)
Racism bullshit..why then do you have haney and coleman winning titles year after year? your racism theory is crap.

robins

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: February 15, 2009, 11:34:06 PM »
Tarek who??  First of all if this guy knew anything about Islam he would know that it's against Islamic teachings to claim how close another man is (or is not) to Islam.  It's up to God to judge.

Brutal excuse for not living the Islamic life. He doesn't do the Ramadan. He isn't a real moslim. Live with it.

Further, he is simply lying when he says Nasser has only been to Egypt once and can not speak Arabic!  He speaks Arabic to friends while in Egypt in his 7th training video - let me guess, according to Tarek that was Nasser's first and only time in Egypt?   ::)  He even owns a condo there!
He doesn't speak Arabic. Stop lying!

Nasser also frequently goes to a San Diego mosque on Fridays - we went there together once.  I also met one of his friends in San Diego who told me they first met at the mosque.  Nasser is not a very religious man but to say he is not a "real" Muslim is just plain stupid.
Shoting a shitload of hormones and "also" loving a man. How religious is that?

Brutal jealousy on Tarek's part towards Nasser for not even being close to being considered the highest ranking Arab bodybuilder  :D

Haha the good old "he's just jealous excuse". Nasser is exposed for not being Arabic and being Bisexual. Live with it  ;D 

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: February 15, 2009, 11:43:55 PM »
Brutal excuse for not living the Islamic life. He doesn't do the Ramadan. He isn't a real moslim. Live with it.
He doesn't speak Arabic. Stop lying!
Shoting a shitload of hormones and "also" loving a man. How religious is that?

Haha the good old "he's just jealous excuse". Nasser is exposed for not being Arabic and being Bisexual. Live with it  ;D 

lol nasser is a fag

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #72 on: February 15, 2009, 11:49:14 PM »

why are you clinically neurotic?

superthick

• Getbig II
  • TEAM GUNTER
« Reply #73 on: February 16, 2009, 01:35:00 AM »
hahahah nasser is a fag,
bigbobs is going to angry nasser said that he is the only guy he fucks.
poor bigbobs

robins

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: February 16, 2009, 01:57:40 AM »
Sexual story with nasser el sonbaty

it did happen in germany, i am bi just like him. happened at the sheraton. im no lies and nasser told me that night he was angry at vince placing #2 because he lacked of wheels.
also he hated francis benfatto and reffered to him as the french scumbag.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=264644.0
 :o