Author Topic: Baghdad's Arnold Classic Gym  (Read 3070 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: Baghdad's Arnold Classic Gym
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2009, 01:06:35 PM »
Arabs love bodybuilding. This good news . Now hopefully to kick the American cocksuckers out now.

HAHA

They can't even take responsibility for themselves and run their own government.  Let alone kick anyone out.
S

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2009, 01:07:29 PM »

Yeah like defending themself from foreign invaders killing women and kids
fixed

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2009, 01:10:13 PM »
HAHA

They can't even take responsibility for themselves and run their own government.  Let alone kick anyone out.

Only because American interference and trying to install their puppet government that will not be accepted.
American hide like cowards inside the green zone and only go out in scared convoy with tanks.
Obama trying to get them out. America failed in this war real bad. They now trying to withdraw to the cheers and howls of derision by the undefeated . Yet again America fall flat on their face like with Vietnam and now they got no money as well ;D

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2009, 01:13:18 PM »
Only because American interference and trying to install their puppet government that will not be accepted.
American hide like cowards inside the green zone and only go out in scared convoy with tanks.
Obama trying to get them out. America failed in this war real bad. They now trying to withdraw to the cheers and howls of derision by the undefeated . Yet again America fall flat on their face like with Vietnam and now they got no money as well ;D

We really got screwed.  ;D

S

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2009, 01:17:05 PM »

We really got screwed.  ;D

you did though. you have no money and are all going bust. the oil still in Arab hands and despite American attempts to get themself cheap oil the country still going to ratshit and now ARABS are buying the prime property in California and East coast ;D ;D ;D
yet again Amerian cowards turn tail and try to run away from another disaster. even American people angry and humiliated and want the war over.

this war done you no favor and fucked you up. also, the government send people like you to fight their war and die for them in Arab lands. they don;t send their own kids, do they?

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2009, 01:19:10 PM »
you did though. you have no money and are all going bust. the oil still in Arab hands and despite American attempts to get themself cheap oil the country still going to ratshit and now ARABS are buying the prime property in California and East coast ;D ;D ;D
yet again Amerian cowards turn tail and try to run away from another disaster. even American people angry and humiliated and want the war over.

this war done you no favor and fucked you up. also, the government send people like you to fight their war and die for them in Arab lands. they don;t send their own kids, do they?

Fuck it, I can't argue with that.  ;D

You're right
S

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2009, 01:21:45 PM »
Fuck it, I can't argue with that.  ;D

You're right

you a good man ronpaulfan. i can tell this.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2009, 01:22:36 PM »
you a good man ronpaulfan. i can tell this.

My annoyance of all things Nasser clouded my judgment.  ;D
S

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2009, 01:37:18 PM »

Sharma you are the typical ungrateful arab.....America goes over there and sheds our own blood to overthrow Saddam Hussein so you and those other cowards could have freedom....notice you guys complained about Saddam but couldn't over throw him yourselves.....then you complain that America is the problem....even though it is the insurgents over there that are killing innocent women and children and beheading innocent people....not to mention....HOW MANY women and children did Saddam masacre????........also..we Americans even sent OUR WOMEN over there to defend your asses....meanwhile YOUR MEN were too scare to fight Saddam..Arab men cannot even compete with American women in terms of smarts and toughness.....A whole brigade of American women could go over there and whip your army big time!

I'll admit in advance that this is a meltdown, but cowards like you really make me sick!!!!!

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2009, 01:40:47 PM »
Sharma you are the typical ungrateful arab.....America goes over there and sheds our own blood to overthrow Saddam Hussein

You know that ain't why we're in Iraq...
S

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2009, 01:45:11 PM »
Sharma you are the typical ungrateful arab.....America goes over there and sheds our own blood to overthrow Saddam Hussein so you and those other cowards could have freedom....notice you guys complained about Saddam but couldn't over throw him yourselves.....then you complain that America is the problem....even though it is the insurgents over there that are killing innocent women and children and beheading innocent people....not to mention....HOW MANY women and children did Saddam masacre????........also..we Americans even sent OUR WOMEN over there to defend your asses....meanwhile YOUR MEN were too scare to fight Saddam..Arab men cannot even compete with American women in terms of smarts and toughness.....A whole brigade of American women could go over there and whip your army big time!

I'll admit in advance that this is a meltdown, but cowards like you really make me sick!!!!!

Nobody wants American infidels invading their country and interfering in the affairs of Muslims. The problems of the "Middle East" are all caused by the interference of you and other western countries.
You sound like the typical dumb idiot that the American politician send over to fight THEIR evil and Illegal war.

You talk of innocents yet it you cowardly American who bomb schools and hospitals deliberately to "disrupt civilian infrastructure". Nobody want the American in Arab lands.

There was no "we" asking America to invade a sovereign nation. Saddam was not a good muslim but the country is now far worse than before you invade Iraq. America is pathetic and can't fight nothing properly. Without your technology and bombs the soldiers are cowardly and that is why obama is desperately trying to pull out.
You bite off more than you can chew. You thought it easy to do this but you underestimated the enemy. Like you always do and that why the American army is shit, like American economy.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2009, 01:46:46 PM »
You know that ain't why we're in Iraq...

Doesn't matter why we are there...end result is that saddam's ass is outta there!!!!

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2009, 01:49:07 PM »
Doesn't matter why we are there...end result is that saddam's ass is outta there!!!!

Iraqi people worse off now than before. America need to fuck off and sort out its economy. Leave the Arabs to try to repair the terrible damage committed by the invaders.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2009, 01:49:37 PM »
Nobody wants American infidels invading their country and interfering in the affairs of Muslims. The problems of the "Middle East" are all caused by the interference of you and other western countries.
You sound like the typical dumb idiot that the American politician send over to fight THEIR evil and Illegal war.

You talk of innocents yet it you cowardly American who bomb schools and hospitals deliberately to "disrupt civilian infrastructure". Nobody want the American in Arab lands.

There was no "we" asking America to invade a sovereign nation. Saddam was not a good muslim but the country is now far worse than before you invade Iraq. America is pathetic and can't fight nothing properly. Without your technology and bombs the soldiers are cowardly and that is why obama is desperately trying to pull out.
You bite off more than you can chew. You thought it easy to do this but you underestimated the enemy. Like you always do and that why the American army is shit, like American economy.

okay..and those guys that you brainwash into becoming suicide bombers are all scholars???? ;D

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2009, 01:53:27 PM »
okay..and those guys that you brainwash into becoming suicide bombers are all scholars???? ;D

I don't brainwash no one. I simply make the point that America started an illegal war on a sovereign nation that most of the world was against.

Believe it or not I feel sorry for the family of the boys who keep leaving in bodybags. It is time to end this. American people don't even want it. it was fought on a lie, there was no weapon of mass destruction and nobody is more secure now. less so in truth.

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2009, 02:02:30 PM »

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2009, 02:05:10 PM »
>:(

You wouldn't like it if Iran invade California and start blowing up schools, hospitals, killing everybody. Torturing prisoners captured simply defending themself.

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2009, 02:50:16 PM »
This guy as weathered the American occupation of Iraq and has been around for quite a while. I remember reading about him in flex a few years ago.

Bodybuilding is a good pastime for the Iraqis, this way they won't try to blow each other up.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2009, 06:28:17 PM »
You wouldn't like it if Iran invade California and start blowing up schools, hospitals, killing everybody. Torturing prisoners captured simply defending themself.
they would if they could. ::) ::)
A

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2009, 06:46:55 AM »
No, I don't think so at all. I think your government likes you to think to justify their behaviour. Just like they tell you there was weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.

Open your eyes and don't be so easy to fool.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2009, 07:00:13 AM »
you've been watching too much Fox News. ::)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2009, 08:09:15 AM »
you've been watching too much Fox News. ::)
i watch cnn, bitch. ;D
A