Author Topic: Drinking while on gear  (Read 17050 times)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Drinking while on gear
« Reply #75 on: February 20, 2009, 04:14:08 AM »
You do realize most people have to smoke marijuana 3-5 times before they actually get high from it?  There's some sort of resistance to it in a lot of people, but once it's broken down you can get high anytime you smoke it afterward.  I just got my girlfriend high for her first time and it took her 5 times of smoking it before she got stoned (5 separate occasions).  And it was Bomb Kush which is fairly potent bud.

This is true, first time I smoked weed i did not get high, but second time I did.  Must be THC receptors being used for the first time or something.  I think your right people who say its not for them probally did not give it enough of a chance.

And yes pot is a pretty strong drug, with a fairly high psychological addiction property.  Now a days i go thru phases of smoking it like periods maybe as long as 4-6 months on and 6-12 months off ;D  Have noticed after using it comming off a long layoff from getting high that it will even make me groggy and almost hungover feeling in the morning for a week or so till I readjust.  But that first hit of some sticky green will have me high as hell!

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
Re: Drinking while on gear
« Reply #76 on: February 20, 2009, 04:23:44 AM »
god damn!how many people on this forum is on xanax?I bet I've read a dozen different post's just this week referring to taking them.
DAWG