Author Topic: Results For NO WAY OUT : Feb 15 2009  (Read 1709 times)

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
Results For NO WAY OUT : Feb 15 2009
« on: February 10, 2009, 02:19:06 AM »
Here are the results for WWE's No Way Out PPV that happend earlier tonight.

Elimination Chamber WWE Title Match: Triple H won .   Jeff Hardy and Edge started the match off 3 Min. in to the match Jeff Hardy eliminated Edge.  Next Undertaker eliminated Kozlov.  Next Jeff hardy pined the Big Show.  Then Undertaker pinned Jeff Hardy after a Tombstone.  The last 2 were Undertaker and Triple H .  Triple H pinned Undertaker after a pedigree making him the winner.     

Shane McMahon VS Randy Orton :   Randy Orton won. (Randy got busted open the hard way)

ECW Title Match  Jack Swagger VS Finaly:  Jack Swagger won

Shawn Michaels VS JBL:  Shawn won

Elimination Chamber World Title : Edge wins even though he was not supposed to be in the match.  He attacked Kofi Kingston and took his place in the match.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No Way Out is  Sunday Feb. 15 live on PPV.  Post your thoughts on these Matches.

ECW Champion Jack Swagger  VS  Finaly

Shawn Michale  VS  JBL  ( all or nothing match )

Randy Orton  VS  Shane McMahon  ( no holds barred )

WWE Elimination Chamber Match:    Undertaker, Triple H, Bigshow, Edge, Vladimir Kozlov, and Jeff Hardy.

World Title Elimination Chamber Match:    Kane, Kofi Kingston, Rey Mesterio, Jericho, Cena, and Mike Knox.

mass 04

• Getbig V
Re: No Way Out : Feb. 15, 2009
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2009, 08:07:43 AM »
Shawn is obviously going to win. Orton will beat Shane and it will be a great match IMO. I hope Finlay beats Swagger and ditches the midget but it will never happen with the new "kid friendly" theme. The Raw chamber is going to be predictable IMO, Cena will win and go to WM as champ. The SD title picture is a little more wide open and unpredictable so i think it will be a good match. I think Edge will retain as well setting up HHH and Edge for WM.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2009, 07:11:55 PM »
Jack Swagger will beat Finlay
Orton will beat Shane
Cena will retain title
Edge will retain title (but will lose it at Wrestlemania to Triple H)
Michaels vs JBL - not sure on this one, I think JBL might win this, then they'll do a double or quits kind of thing at Wrestlemania.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2009, 03:20:32 PM »
Jack Swaggers lisp bothers the shit out of me.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
What the hell? (No Way Out Spoiler)
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2009, 08:26:02 PM »
What is the deal with Edge?  Someone, somewhere in WWE has a severe hard on for this guy, and I don't get it.  It's bad enough with him and Vicky, but at least that's part of the storyline and he plays the part well.  For him to just put himself into a match on a different brand is ridiculous, and then to win the title as well is just daft.

I don't get how they seem to keep giving him titles.  If they want him to have a title, then why take it off him at the beginning of the pay-per-view?  I think it spoils the whole event to have something like that happen.

Anyway, that's my rant over, I'm guessing we'll be seeing Triple H back on Raw then, leading to a match against Orton at Wrestlemania.  He can get revenge for his brother-in-law!

northernlights

• Getbig II
Re: Results For NO WAY OUT : Feb 15 2009
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2009, 09:50:46 PM »
Edge is the best heel in wrestling right now. This whole thing was obviously done so they could set up Orton vs Triple H at Wrestlemania. I thought both Elimination Chamber matches were good and I'm glad they inserted Edge into the Raw Chamber match. It made what I thought was going to be a predictable match an exciting one.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2009, 08:46:29 AM »
Edge is the best heel in wrestling right now. This whole thing was obviously done so they could set up Orton vs Triple H at Wrestlemania. I thought both Elimination Chamber matches were good and I'm glad they inserted Edge into the Raw Chamber match. It made what I thought was going to be a predictable match an exciting one.

I can see why they did it, but for me it was the exact opposite, as soon as Edge came down and took out Kofi, I lost all interest in that match because I knew he was going to win.  If there had been some bigger names in the match it might have been different, but Kane, Knox and Mysterio are not going to win the title.  A better storyline would have been for Edge to get eliminated straight away again. 

If they wanted to bring Triple H to Raw, why give him a title to bring with him.  Let Undertaker win the first chamber, or better still, eliminate Triple H from the first chamber, then let him take out Knox and put himself in the second chamber.  Would have worked much better for the fans.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2009, 03:25:10 PM »
I can see HHH going to Raw and feuding with Orton after he does something to Stephanie.