Author Topic: boring  (Read 1836 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: boring
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2009, 02:15:58 AM »
I hate that shit.....I was in the grocery store a while back and there was this little black kid screaming her head off in the shopping cart and her 300lb moms said " um dats ok babies, express urself mmmm let it out girlz"  ::)
What the hell were you doing in their neighborhood or they doing in your neighborhood? 

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2009, 02:41:40 AM »
I was so bored with getbig just now that I had to go to Arbys for a roast beef sandwich.  This is what happened: 
While eating my sourdough melt I noticed a rather stunning MILF walk in.  She was gorgeous and was wearing sweat pants with writing on the ass.  Definitely an attention whore.  She had her mother and her husband with her.  Everything was good until...some Mexican chick comes waddling in with a million kids (seriously like 4 or 5).  No husband in sight.  She proceeds to sit down BEFORE ordering, and even allows one of her kids to bring a Wendy's frosty into Arbys!  And of course they were loud and misbehaving.  Completely threw off the elegant ambiance of the Arby's dinning experience.   :(
Fuckin minorities

basurablanco

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2009, 03:34:46 AM »
i trained and worked and shit...i am washing my gym gear and waiting on it to finish.

magoo you are going right way for a knuckle sandwich

Time for a schemey tea.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2009, 04:01:56 AM »
I hate that shit.....I was in the grocery store a while back and there was this little black kid screaming her head off in the shopping cart and her 300lb moms said " um dats ok babies, express urself mmmm let it out girlz"  ::)

ROFL!  ;D

They even speak like this in the UK too!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2009, 11:56:40 AM »
I hate to fall into the dangerous trap of racism, but the imperical evidence shows that a majority of certain races/ethnicities really don't know how to properly behave in society   :-\

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2009, 11:58:25 AM »
I have never encountered a troublesome asian person in my life.