Author Topic: Hey Narc Diety who looks better in this shot?? Nasser vs. Dorian  (Read 2906 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Hey Narc Diety who looks better in this shot??
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2009, 09:14:50 AM »
lol the angry troll can be counted on to favor the white guy.

epic projection of your racism , every time a white guy wins it's racism , politics lol ha ha ha epic excuses from you all the time , Arnold wins it's racism , Yates wins it's the same lol it's all you have left keep crying

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
Re: Hey Narc Diety who looks better in this shot?? Nasser vs. Dorian
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2009, 09:24:22 AM »
You mean like here?  ::) The barrel looks pathetic compared to Nasser in some back shots including back double-bi.
And another angle from the same contest and things change . your strawman comparison proves TWO things , your bias and your desperation

owned

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2009, 09:25:37 AM »
And another angle from the same contest and things change . your strawman comparison proves TWO things , your bias and your desperation

owned

lmao what "changed?"  Yates' delts and arms are still inferior in the shot you posted.  ::)  Delusionality at its finest.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2009, 09:29:25 AM »
lmao what "changed?"  Yates' delts and arms are still inferior in the shot you posted.  ::)  Delusionality at its finest.

No they're NOT delts are a hell of a lot closer than you'd care to admit , triceps push , biceps Nasser and forearms forget it Nasser doesn't have ANY what so ever , keep looking at the ' flawless ' Nasser with your rose colored glasses

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2009, 09:32:40 AM »
No they're NOT delts are a hell of a lot closer than you'd care to admit , triceps push , biceps Nasser and forearms forget it Nasser doesn't have ANY what so ever , keep looking at the ' flawless ' Nasser with your rose colored glasses

hahaha, you can barely see separation between the three delt heads in that shot for Yates, nor can you see his biceps brachii as you can for Nasser.  Brutal lack of separation and hardness there on Yates' parts and semen over your eyes to not be able to see it ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2009, 09:37:53 AM »
hahaha, you can barely see separation between the three delt heads in that shot for Yates, nor can you see his biceps brachii as you can for Nasser.  Brutal lack of separation and hardness there on Yates' parts and semen over your eyes to not be able to see it ;)

Again you see what you want and you of ALL people shouldn't be making gay references , the difference between you and I , Dorian isn't my favorite bodybuilder I can be objective YOU can't

just like Nasser's arms are better LMFAO those toothpicks called forearms are part of the arm complex Bob they also help with balance & proportion but again you're willing to overlook his weaknesses they judges weren't as blind as you are

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2009, 09:40:29 AM »
Again you see what you want and you of ALL people shouldn't be making gay references , the difference between you and I , Dorian isn't my favorite bodybuilder I can be objective YOU can't

just like Nasser's arms are better LMFAO those toothpicks called forearms are part of the arm complex Bob they also help with balance & proportion but again you're willing to overlook his weaknesses they judges weren't as blind as you are

Nasser's bigger and harder triceps and biceps together outweigh Yates' advantage in forearms.  It's like saying a certain bodybuilder is better from the front simply because their traps are bigger  ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2009, 09:44:24 AM »
Nasser's bigger and harder triceps and biceps together outweigh Yates' advantage in forearms.  It's like saying a certain bodybuilder is better from the front simply because their traps are bigger  ::)

Again that's like saying he wins the back double biceps because he has better biceps and delts  ::) sorry sport that's NOT how contests are judged

and how praytell did you come to the conclusion his triceps are harder LMFAO this I'm drying to hear

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2009, 11:40:08 AM »
just want to see if you can admit the truth and be objective.

both have HUUGE torsos... and small arms
choice is an illusion

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2009, 11:50:01 AM »
just want to see if you can admit the truth and be objective.

mirza dont you feel like a homo schmoe for starting thread like this?     danielson makes fun of schmoes on get big who do this     why make yourself victim of danielson? ???

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2009, 12:03:51 PM »
mirza dont you feel like a homo schmoe for starting thread like this?     danielson makes fun of schmoes on get big who do this     why make yourself victim of danielson? ???
it is a bodybuilding board, is it not?

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2009, 12:04:36 PM »
it is a bodybuilding board, is it not?

dont you feel bad about danielson describing schmoe bejhavior like yours as gay??    you schmoe it up on the g and o but then act all tough guy ladies man on the y     i dont get it ??? ::)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2009, 12:06:45 PM »
dont you feel bad about danielson describing schmoe bejhavior like yours as gay??    you schmoe it up on the g and o but then act all tough guy ladies man on the y     i dont get it ??? ::)
i'm not gay so why would Danielson's opinion bother me, besides he's his own man and is entitiled to his opinions.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2009, 12:53:24 PM »
Nasser had way better proportion... all genetics