Author Topic: Arod says: "I didn’t think they were steroids" LOL  (Read 2132 times)

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
Re: Arod says: "I didn’t think they were steroids" LOL
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2009, 12:39:51 PM »
During the Mcguire/Sosa homerun title race year, I remember telling my non-bodybuilding savy friends that both were juicing. However, I didn't hear a peep from the media about this. Now, all these same guys are steroid experts.

haha exactly!  Just like every four years everyone becomes a political genius and knows EXACTLY what this country needs  ::)
just not good enough

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2009, 12:40:16 PM »
You're giving him too much credit.  What makes you think he'd know what primo, deca, adrol , dbol would be? 

He was 25-26 at the time and had been a professional athlete in the U.S. for 6-7 years. You don't think he knew about steroids?

body88

« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2009, 12:41:03 PM »
You're giving him too much credit.  What makes you think he'd know what primo, deca, adrol , dbol would be?  Seriously?  In the DR you can buy this shit from any farmacia with any scrips.  People probably take it to get aggresive before they headed to a club down there.

Just because he can hit a ball doesn't mean he's smart.

The guy speaks two languages flawlessly and he is a pro athlete who has teamates who take/took steriods. He had been a pro for years at that point.  You're telling me that he didn't know that he was injecting steroids into his body for increased performance and not just better energy?  He knew enough that he couldent tell anyone what he was doing and that he had to be secrative, but he didn't know what it was that he was taking?

All he had to do was be honest.  His peers outed him, they must really hate his guts  :-\

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2009, 12:44:54 PM »
Unless someone else is a victim of it, then New Yorkers and the New York media love it.  The New York Yankees are the team of the steroid era. There are a lot of guys who did it, but the Yankees stand alone with known steriod users.  The Mitchel Report was like a Yankee roster.

I think every team was the same the Yanks just got caught.

body88

« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2009, 12:58:40 PM »

I think every team was the same the Yanks just got caught.

Why would the Yankees be the only ones to get caught?  The Mitchel report did not focus on just the Yankees.  The bottom line is that there are a lot of guys who took drugs in baseball, and the highest concentration of these players was on the Yankees.  Yanks fans and New York media like to throw the word "taint" around, well, there is one hell of a stain on their baseball team.

A-rod never would have been outed if he was not such a douche.   His own peers outed him, thats serious shit in the MLB.  Players never out other players or come out and flat out rip players like Oswald did with A-Rod.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2009, 01:45:15 PM »
Ditto!

Hey Bay, at least he's there to talk about the past...... ;D
HAHA, RON.....

Pendelton

• Getbig I
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2009, 03:13:08 PM »

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2009, 04:43:48 PM »
i played pro baseball years ago.. everyone has a trainer just like in bodybuilding. my trainer gave me shit all the time. he injected me with several things i didnt really know about.. most of it was to heal the pain in my arm. could he have injected me with a steroid? i dont know. i didnt lift weights much at that time or eat much..

now why would a trainer inject me with a 'performance enhancing'' drug?

''wow kh300 is looking good, he also throws harder and hits the ball harder since he been working with #####'' =$$$$$$$$ for my trainer.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2009, 04:47:45 PM »
I have zero respect for these athletes that say they didn't know it was steroids.  At least come up with a good lie. 

He should have just hollered "racism"

~