Author Topic: Kevin Levrone BRUTAL muscle mass!! 2009 february interview!  (Read 17142 times)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: Kevin Levrone BRUTAL muscle mass!! 2009 february interview!
« Reply #126 on: February 19, 2009, 07:48:41 AM »
not gonna lie...was i on...yes. but not as much as you would think. and no gh nor slin!!!!!

Why do you think bodybuilders lie about their cycles, Lucian?

Is it an ego thing?

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #127 on: February 19, 2009, 07:48:56 AM »
I thought you claimed they were shin deep? Oh that's right you changed your claim after you got called out  ;D

big sti wana see some bad ass squats? go to m3. in ther harcore bbing section by blenderate. he does 405lb rock bottom, no belt nor wraps.....for.....26 ass to heels reps. and he is over 6 feet tall!!! also a clip of 315lb for 46 reps. all great form, full range. he used to do strongman competitions.

lucian
T

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #128 on: February 19, 2009, 07:51:43 AM »
Why do you think bodybuilders lie about their cycles, Lucian?

Is it an ego thing?

no its totaly not an ego thing. we are worried some young bro will try and copy it and hurt themselves. it does happen. also sometimes it gets complicated and other times it changes durring cycle as we adjust things as we feel so honestly we have no idea what we are taking. fucked up but totaly true, sometimes you really have to think about what you are taking. slin scares me.....not saying i havent used it but......some 18yr old gets his hands on it.....follows a bbers advice...and dies....now thats bad. also it is not legal in america. why incriminate your self?
T

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: February 19, 2009, 07:55:47 AM »
no its totaly not an ego thing. we are worried some young bro will try and copy it and hurt themselves. it does happen. also sometimes it gets complicated and other times it changes durring cycle as we adjust things as we feel so honestly we have no idea what we are taking. fucked up but totaly true, sometimes you really have to think about what you are taking. slin scares me.....not saying i havent used it but......some 18yr old gets his hands on it.....follows a bbers advice...and dies....now thats bad. also it is not legal in america. why incriminate your self?

There's a young fella on here by the name of Tbombz, perhaps you could have a talk with him at some point.

He was already discussing coke, ectascy, GH, slin, and synthol at 16 years old.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #130 on: February 19, 2009, 08:13:52 AM »
There's a young fella on here by the name of Tbombz, perhaps you could have a talk with him at some point.

don't forget anal sex. on the receiving side.  :-X :-X

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: February 19, 2009, 08:20:47 AM »

You mean this thread?

Perhaps you could have a talk with this young fella Lucian, become a positive influence in his life...

tbombz

Re: What does anal sex feel like?
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2008, 08:59:23 PM »

No one described what it feels like to receive anal.. and that is what he wanted to know..

For me, it always hurts right when it goes in. Does not feel pleasant at all. Sort of a deep stinging sensation. However, leave the cock in your ass, very shortly the pain goes away entirely. Once the pain leaves, then your partner can start to pump your ass. It feels like a great deep tissue massage, only its inside your ass.  Cheesy   for me it feels real good when it goes real deep.. like there is some kind of pleasure sensor at the bottom of my ass that emits the tingles when ever a cock comes close to hitting it. IT feels about the same whether your on your back or on your stomach, however there are some differences. on your back you can see your partner, which could be good or bad (attractive or unattractive?). On your stomach its more relaxing and you can just bite a pillow and let the good times roll.  Wink

Any other questions just shoot

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #132 on: February 19, 2009, 08:21:27 AM »

what??? what is this boy doing? hopefully he doesnt go that route and thinks before he does anything. the problem is someone has influenced him into this shit!!! im not saying i havent done everything you just listed. god knows i have gone overboard w the anabolics, as well as the party stuff. but at 33 i know better. i was just lucky to not die durring my young stupid years. i have had many bros die and wind up in jail. im just lucky now way around it.

TBOMBZ if you read this.....bro think twice!! you could very easily wind up dead like my bros. its not worth it. you want to do it right we are here to help you. you might not like our answers but its the right way and wont kill you!!!!!!

lucian
T

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: February 19, 2009, 08:25:23 AM »
what??? what is this boy doing? hopefully he doesnt go that route and thinks before he does anything. the problem is someone has influenced him into this shit!!! im not saying i havent done everything you just listed. god knows i have gone overboard w the anabolics, as well as the party stuff. but at 33 i know better. i was just lucky to not die durring my young stupid years. i have had many bros die and wind up in jail. im just lucky now way around it.

TBOMBZ if you read this.....bro think twice!! you could very easily wind up dead like my bros. its not worth it. you want to do it right we are here to help you. you might not like our answers but its the right way and wont kill you!!!!!!

lucian

Candi!!!!

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #134 on: February 19, 2009, 08:25:46 AM »
guys i gotta take off. thanks again for letting me hang out. i should be meeting up with kevin and doubler later in the day at m3 headquarters.(doubler's house!!!lol) ill telll them you all say hi!!!

lucian
T

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: February 19, 2009, 08:27:12 AM »
guys i gotta take off. thanks again for letting me hang out. i should be meeting up with kevin and doubler later in the day at m3 headquarters.(doubler's house!!!lol) ill telll them you all say hi!!!

lucian

Smoke a big ole fatty with Levrone for us!

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: February 19, 2009, 08:28:58 AM »
Smoke a big ole fatty with Levrone for us!

Levrone will grow more muscle smoking a fat joint than whole of getbig in one year.

Genetic Freak!!!

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: February 19, 2009, 09:39:33 AM »
QFT,
tons of bro's juice and look like ass.  Tons of bros dont juice and look even worse.  If being a pro was so easy they would be everywhere.  I'm sure if we gave all of the haters like QO Kevins stack and gave them four months to prepare for a show they couldn't even come close.  Admit it haters alot of you have tried juice and all it did was give you zits, a double chin, soar nipples and about 15lbs of water weight.  Nobody knew you were juicing they just thought you were getting fat, and you ended up pissed because it wasn't as easy as ALL DRUGS.  Now your posting 2K+ on a board for a hobby you all supposedly think is gay and saying BB has nothing to do with genetics because obviously many of you got the shaft from god when it came to physiques. That must suck?

Hahahaha.   Bump for truth.  ;D

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: February 19, 2009, 09:46:45 AM »
Go drug free and get on with your life.  8)

jason_deluxe

• Getbig II
« Reply #139 on: February 19, 2009, 10:52:28 AM »
why do pros come off as so dumb?  Kevin talks like a bum hanging out on Venice who's had a few drinks too many.

Probably because they are, well, dumb.

Seriously, when the babbling, semi-coherent Fruit Fucker 2000 (Kia Greene) is the bb communities idea of a philosophical, pseudo intellectual you know you're not dealing with alot of bandwidth upstairs for these guys.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #140 on: February 19, 2009, 04:51:22 PM »
QFT,
tons of bro's juice and look like ass.  Tons of bros dont juice and look even worse.  If being a pro was so easy they would be everywhere.  I'm sure if we gave all of the haters like QO Kevins stack and gave them four months to prepare for a show they couldn't even come close.  Admit it haters alot of you have tried juice and all it did was give you zits, a double chin, soar nipples and about 15lbs of water weight.  Nobody knew you were juicing they just thought you were getting fat, and you ended up pissed because it wasn't as easy as ALL DRUGS.  Now your posting 2K+ on a board for a hobby you all supposedly think is gay and saying BB has nothing to do with genetics because obviously many of you got the shaft from god when it came to physiques. That must suck?

hahaha you just owned 90% of getbiggers ;D

E
E

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #141 on: February 19, 2009, 05:07:34 PM »
Earl is simply a homosexual fan. If Kevin was juiced to gills and huge then Earl would be saying he amazing he looks and poking fun at the small men. Men who are small but still bigger than the "fullblown" Leverone ;D

If KL became a Buddhist then Earl would fly to to Tibet the next day.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #142 on: February 19, 2009, 05:20:15 PM »
Earl is simply a homosexual fan. If Kevin was juiced to gills and huge then Earl would be saying he amazing he looks and poking fun at the small men. Men who are small but still bigger than the "fullblown" Leverone ;D

If KL became a Buddhist then Earl would fly to to Tibet the next day.

you don't know me, there is more to being a Levroneite than admiring the awesome physique and i am not gay, i'm a Levroneite

imo Mr. Levrone had the best body, but he wasn't a typical meathead and that is why i'm a fan

E
E

HeyNow

• Getbig III
« Reply #143 on: February 19, 2009, 06:22:39 PM »
hahaha you just owned 90% of getbiggers ;D

E

Thanks bud ;D

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #144 on: February 19, 2009, 06:36:10 PM »
there is more to being a Levroneite than admiring the awesome physique

like what? you sound like a schoolgirl

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #145 on: February 19, 2009, 06:40:30 PM »
like what? you sound like a schoolgirl

you sound like a pussy gimmick account :P

anyways about Mr. Levrone, i respected the fact that he had many interests outside of bodybuilding and didn't feel the need to be jacked every day of the year like a typical insecure meathead

he was a musician, actor, and worked for the make a wish foundation

if he doesn't deserve respect, who does?

E
E

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #146 on: February 19, 2009, 06:52:25 PM »
you sound like a pussy gimmick account :P

anyways about Mr. Levrone, i respected the fact that he had many interests outside of bodybuilding and didn't feel the need to be jacked every day of the year like a typical insecure meathead

he was a musician, actor, and worked for the make a wish foundation

that's gay

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #147 on: February 19, 2009, 06:56:54 PM »
Kevin has difficulty expressing himself.  He doesn't possess a strong command of the English language.

Kevin comes across as shallow and naive.  He is the atypical meathead; cannot stop talking about his so-called achievements.  

Kevin has to continually remind anyone who bothers to listen that he was a 'success'.....Still unsure what that means???  If being a success is measured by the amount of steroids and other illegal substances consumed, then i suppose he is!

In summary, Kevin doesn't have a strong grasp of the language.  He is conceited and belligerent.  And yes, he does make a good role model to the young and impressionable who are interested in using steroids and the like!

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #148 on: February 19, 2009, 07:00:18 PM »
that's gay

No YOU are gay. You and all the homo trolls who say that being a fan of the sport is gay yet come back day after day to immerse yourselve in it.

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: February 19, 2009, 07:02:11 PM »
he was not just discussing this, he tested it.