Author Topic: Where's Christian Cage?  (Read 1775 times)

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
Where's Christian Cage?
« on: February 07, 2009, 05:03:57 PM »
I know his contract with TNA expired in early December, then there were all sorts of rumours about him going to WWE, but nothing has materialised yet.  Does anyone know what he's doing?

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
Re: Where's Christian Cage?
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2009, 05:21:00 PM »
I know his contract with TNA expired in early December, then there were all sorts of rumours about him going to WWE, but nothing has materialised yet.  Does anyone know what he's doing?

I heard the same about WWE

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2009, 09:31:55 PM »
I heard the same about WWE

I was half expecting him to appear at some point at Royal Rumble.  I haven't seen any news/gossip about him for quite a while now.

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2009, 09:56:13 PM »
HE'LL POP UP AT NO WAY OUT

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2009, 06:20:15 AM »
All the spoliers i've read said that he was going to be the one behind the "attacks" on Jeff. I don't know if they're still going that way now that Matt has turned.

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2009, 07:24:51 PM »
Christian Makes His Return To World Wrestling Entertainment
By Daniel Pena
Feb 10, 2009 - 9:26:32 PM

Former TNA wrestler Christian has officially returned to World Wrestling Entertainment.

Christian made his debut during tonight's live edition of ECW by interrupting a promo by ECW Champion Jack Swagger. Cage insulted Swagger by making fun of his noticeable lisp. Christian then issued a challenge saying he wants to face the winner of the ECW Championship match between Jack Swagger and Finlay at this Sunday's No Way Out pay-per-view.

Swagger declined Christian's request and said he couldn't cut it in the company, which is why he left years ago. Swagger said he is no threat to him, and that he won the ECW Championship in four months. Christian then punched Swagger and left the ring.

Following the commercial break, Swagger went up to ECW General Manager Theodore Long to complain about Christian. Long said he signed Christian to the ECW brand. He also said Swagger will be wrestling Christian later in the night.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2009, 07:46:49 PM »
I'm a bit surprised to see him in ECW, I thought he'd fit right in on Smackdown.  It's a strange time to bring him in as well, with a feud just starting between Finlay and Swagger. But I can see him winning the ECW title before/at Wrestlemania.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2009, 09:10:59 PM »
I've just watched ECW, what's the deal with the lines between his chest and shoulders?  It kinda looks like he's shaved his shoulders but couldn't be bothered to do his chest.

:D