Author Topic: So I just came from McDonalds...  (Read 5398 times)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
Re: So I just came from McDonalds...
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2009, 07:12:11 AM »
with all due respect wiggs but, if i lived in vegas, the only thing i would be going out to get at 2 am was cocaine or...cocaine

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2009, 07:13:26 AM »
with all due respect wiggs but, if i lived in vegas, the only thing i would be going out to get at 2 am was cocaine or...cock
Fuck man,cant agree with the lifestyle but I dig your honesty..

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2009, 07:14:50 AM »
Fuck man,cant agree with the lifestyle but I dig your honesty..

everything is good in moderation

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2009, 07:16:08 AM »
Even cock as you've mentioned above?...A tip,read my post properly

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2009, 07:18:18 AM »
Even cock as you've mentioned above?...A tip,read my post properly

nope, as hall and oates said "I can't go for that"

so i guess there are flaws in my moderation theory

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2009, 07:20:29 AM »

Yes pig,you will learn,you will learn

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2009, 07:25:45 AM »

LOL

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2009, 07:33:59 AM »
It's 2am and I needed a late night snack.  I place my order and proceeded to the second window and as I'm waiting for my food, off to my right I see a Mexican male and female in the street.  She is crying and he is yelling.  A car stops to see what will happen next and the male raises his hand as if he were going to hit her. He continues yelling and the car drives away.  I continue watching and he grabs her arms and proceeds to drag her into his truck.  At this point I alert the lady at the window and she watches and tells the manager.  About a min later he gets her in the car and speeds off.

My question is what are your opinions on getting in between altercations between man and wife or significant others?

BTW had he hit her I would have gotten out of my car. My instincts and adernaline would have taken over from there so I can't say what would have happened.

Yeah fuck 911, they are useless. I usually report crimes to McDonalds drive thru workers too.
E

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2009, 07:42:06 AM »
Yeah fuck 911, they are useless. I usually report crimes to McDonalds drive thru workers too.
I always ask them for a Whopper,they get pissed off EVERY FUCKIN TIME

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2009, 09:15:12 AM »
Mexican dudes kill their bitches like they boil a pot of beans... pretty much without a second thought.
a

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2009, 09:49:03 AM »
It's 2am and I needed a late night snack.  I place my order and proceeded to the second window and as I'm waiting for my food, off to my right I see a Mexican male and female in the street.  She is crying and he is yelling.  A car stops to see what will happen next and the male raises his hand as if he were going to hit her. He continues yelling and the car drives away.  I continue watching and he grabs her arms and proceeds to drag her into his truck.  At this point I alert the lady at the window and she watches and tells the manager.  About a min later he gets her in the car and speeds off.

My question is what are your opinions on getting in between altercations between man and wife or significant others?

BTW had he hit her I would have gotten out of my car. My instincts and adernaline would have taken over from there so I can't say what would have happened.
wait a minute,what did you order at mcdonalds?
 ;D

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2009, 11:12:01 AM »
LOL.  I too am gonna start repoting crimes to McDonalds. 

Awesomo

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2009, 11:14:46 AM »

This shit happened to my brother. His slut girlfriend was acting crazy and trying to walk off by herself in downtown new haven (ghetto) he grabbed her arm and was like no come back with me it isn't safe and next thing he knows he has a gun pulled on him by a cop and he is spending the night in jail on a domestic violence charge.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2009, 11:43:17 AM »
You shoulda gotten out the car, and helped him beat the shit out of her. Then shared your happy meal with him.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2009, 12:24:24 PM »
dont get involved. make your presence known - ask if everything's okay, etc.  But if you try to macho up and smack the dude down, his woman is going to testify to the first cop on the scene that you caused all the trouble.

If you see she has the physical ability to walk away and doesn't... then you know that she chooses to be in that jam. 

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2009, 12:26:07 PM »
unless she asks for help stay out or he is punching the head of her

chances are she will defend him for fear he will kick her ass even worse at home for letting others get involved.

You will always be the bad guy and she will turn out worse.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2009, 12:30:41 PM »

Since you were at a McDonald's, I'm surprised TA didn't put a stop to it, then educate the guy on The Adonis Principles while beating his ass, thus freeing you to tap that thick Latina ass. 
~

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2009, 12:31:29 PM »
Burger King is better.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2009, 12:32:44 PM »
E

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2009, 12:32:57 PM »
Mexican dudes kill their bitches like they boil a pot of beans... pretty much without a second thought.

You gotta stop the back talk early.
~

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2009, 12:38:25 PM »

Here is what would have happened...A foolish nignog would have approached the Mexican who would have said mind your fucking business, the nignog would have attempted to get tough, the Mexican would have pulled out a gun and put a bullet into nignogs head...end of scenario.

One thing I have learned in life is NOT to get involved in the affairs of married persons. Adultery, drugs, foolish behavior etc is always at the center of these altercations...why involve yourself in them?
C

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2009, 12:42:38 PM »

for the most part stay way way out of it. The second you try and break something up you will have the guy and woman all over you, trust me what ever the situation stay out of it.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2009, 12:44:37 PM »

Wiggs plz no, don't get invovled in domestic situations, it is dangerous for cops and they get injured a lot, you have nothing to gain from doing this even if you had a gun, let them fight it out, you don't know what she did to him either.

jt
TEAM Nasser

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #48 on: February 22, 2009, 01:55:38 PM »
Great comment guys!

BTW I got Two Chicken Ranch BLTs a large fry and a large diet coke....you know, I don't like all that sugar ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 22, 2009, 01:57:19 PM »
Great comment guys!

BTW I got Two Chicken Ranch BLTs a large fry and a large diet coke....you know, I don't like all that sugar ;D

Doesn't matter what you eat, diet drinks are always the better option. Way too many calories in regular soda.
E