Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
July 23, 2014, 04:53:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How many guys slept with does a slut make?  (Read 12089 times)
Switznegger
Time Out
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2009, 02:33:19 PM »

She has done some miles but just like an old car she may run very well.
Report to moderator   Logged
Camel Jockey
Getbig V

Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2009, 02:34:26 PM »

3 to 5? That's hypocritical. A man fucks that many in a good weekend.

Such is society.

Even in a heavily urban place, if you ask the opinion of the general public on a 25 year old chick who's fucked 10 guys, most would define her as a slut.

Anything above 5 means she really didn't have many relationships and just hooked up to fuck, which is fine with me because a woman who doesn't get fucked at least once a month turns into a bitter man hating hag, but to me I'd define her as a girl who likes to fuck or slut.
danielson
Getbig V

Basile likes young lads

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2009, 02:37:07 PM »

Such is society.

Even in a heavily urban place, if you ask the opinion of the general public on a 25 year old chick who's fucked 10 guys, most would define her as a slut.

Anything above 5 means she really didn't have many relationships and just hooked up to fuck, which is fine with me because a woman who doesn't get fucked at least once a month turns into a bitter man hating hag, but to me I'd define her as a girl who likes to fuck or slut.

Good points. I personally will not call a girl who fucks me on the first night I meet them, but have no problem dating a girl who doesn't fuck me right away. But being so damn good looking makes it hard to find a girl to resist me Grin

E
Camel Jockey
Getbig V

Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2009, 02:43:11 PM »

Good points. I personally will not call a girl who fucks me on the first night I meet them, but have no problem dating a girl who doesn't fuck me right away. But being so damn good looking makes it hard to find a girl to resist me Grin

But a girl that makes you wait isn't worth calling either. I just downgrade those bitches to friends level and use them as emotional sponges by making them listen to my problems, treating them like shit because I've had a bad day, or just undermining them to the point where they leave me alone but end up calling 5 days later anyways trying to salvage the whole thing.   Grin
danielson
Getbig V

Basile likes young lads

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2009, 02:46:05 PM »

But a girl that makes you wait isn't worth calling either. I just downgrade those bitches to friends level and use them as emotional sponges by making them listen to my problems, treating them like shit because I've had a bad day, or just undermining them to the point where they leave me alone but end up calling 5 days later anyways trying to salvage the whole thing.   Grin

I see your point. I am not talking about a long wait. Just if I meet them and they fuck me that night I have no more interest in them. I expect any girl I date to fuck me on the first real date.

E
Soundness
Getbig IV

"Shootin' the shit..."

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2009, 02:51:36 PM »

Whether or not a female is a slut does not depend on how many men she's slept with, but rather why...

A slut is a slut if it simply has sex for the feeling of having sex and nothing else. If one is out there fucking people simply because one likes the way it feels, it is a slut. A slut submits to emotional whim.

That being said, there are acceptable reasons for a person to sleep with another. If a person appreciates another to a point at which they desire to share the experience of sex with that other individual, that's respectable. Here, you're fucking for the affect between you and the other person, not solely to yield the feeling only for yourself. One (slut) is about feeling sex itself, the other is about affect between two people. There is more of a shared experience rather than solely self-satisfaction. That's the difference. A slut simply wants to satisfy itself with the feeling, and only for the feeling.

That being said, there is absolutely nothing wrong with being a slut.
Sluts such as myself need them desperately. Wink
danielson
Getbig V

Basile likes young lads

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2009, 02:53:26 PM »

Whether or not a female is a slut does not depend on how many men she's slept with, but rather why...

A slut is a slut if it simply has sex for the feeling of having sex and nothing else. If one is out there fucking people simply because one likes the way it feels, it is a slut. A slut submits to emotional whim.

That being said, there are acceptable reasons for a person to sleep with other people. If a person appreciates another to a point at which they desire to share the experience of sex with that other individual, that's respectable. Here, you're fucking for the affect between you and the other person, not solely to yield the feeling. One (slut) is about feeling sex itself, the other is about affect between two people. There is more of a shared experience rather than solely self-satisfaction. That's the difference. A slut simply wants to satisfy itself with the feeling, and only for the feeling.

You might be too intelligent for this place. Can you dumb it down a bit?

E
240 is Back
Getbig V

Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2009, 02:56:19 PM »

is it possible to tell if a girl is a slut just by looking at her?

* grabasss.jpg (161.37 KB, 511x682 - viewed 1166 times.)

Soundness
Getbig IV

"Shootin' the shit..."

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2009, 02:59:41 PM »

You might be too intelligent for this place. Can you dumb it down a bit?
A girl can get addicted to the feeling of sex. Once that happens, they start fucking only to get that feeling and nothing else. Now she is a slut.

If a person fucks another because the person wants to share the experience with the other, that's respectable. Now, it's not only for yourself, it's also for the other person.

There's a difference between fucking to share the experience (respectable) and fucking only for the feeling (slut).

That being said, there's nothing wrong with being a slut. The world needs them.
Cap
Getbig V

Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2009, 03:00:46 PM »

100 people by age 25 is a slut.

All I know is, if a woman dresses like a slut she deserves to be treated like one.

Squishy face retard
Tesla
Getbig II

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2009, 03:12:10 PM »

100 is an awful lot for a woman of any age but I believe it.  I knew a girl who had really bad bipolar disorder.  When she was on a downswing she basically wouldn't leave her apartment.  When she was on an upswing she'd meet guys from the internet and fuck about 10 different guys a month.  My friend dumped her and then she went really psycho, sleeping with about 1 different guy A DAY for a few months.  There's some fucked up bitches out there.   Undecided

There are no fixed rules but I probably wouldn't get serious with a 25 year old who had been with more than 5 guys. 
Captain Equipoise
Getbig V

Я спецназ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2009, 03:44:04 PM »

Some of the club sluts I've seen while bouncing probably went up over 200 guys, but then again these were the same slutty bitches you were seeing leave the club every week with a different guys or a bunch of guys.

Girls are bigger sluts then guys, the only difference is guys have no shame, the girls do. That's why sometimes they hide how many guys they fuck even from their close girlfriends.  They're just as a bad, just more quiet about it.

Левиафан
Superboy Prime
Getbig II

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 07, 2009, 11:19:09 PM »

What about 8 guys at 24? Is that too many? I'm boarderline on it.
tbombz
Getbig V

Psalms 150

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2009, 12:08:35 AM »

i dont know how many guys makes a slut

in fact i think i probably agree with soundness...its now how many, but the reason ... i like that view better..

if i just want a fuck, a slut is fun and easy and i dont care if a million cocks have been inside it.

if i want a girlfriend, like method, preferably id want a virgin. im lucky enough to have a gf who i popped her cherry.  Smiley im probably going to stick with her, she likes to cook.
Migs
Getbig V

THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2009, 02:18:52 PM »

She is a nasty ass, dirty ass, filthy ass, bitch Lips sealed

so, you are saying she's right up your alley?   Grin

MMM BOOBIES
tu_holmes
Getbig V

With a keen eye for details, one truth prevails.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2009, 02:27:07 PM »

I knew a chick who had boned 40 dudes at the age of 25.

I consider her a whore... so yes... 100 is a slut.

That is all.
d0nny2600
Getbig IV

http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2009, 02:35:02 PM »

Monster ASJ post
Deicide
Getbig V

Reapers...

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2009, 03:10:35 PM »

Less than 10 is good. Enough experience to know what to do but not totally foul and slutty, 3-5 is ideal, virgins...hmm..also not bad.

100...hmm, I can kind of relate a similar story. Over 2 years ago I was dating this Irish chick and after a few weeks it came out that she had fucked over 70 guys at age 26. It was a bit much. I immediately ended it and got STD tested.

I hate the State.
Cap
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2009, 04:39:03 PM »

That being said, there are acceptable reasons for a person to sleep with another. If a person appreciates another to a point at which they desire to share the experience of sex with that other individual, that's respectable. Here, you're fucking for the affect between you and the other person, not solely to yield the feeling only for yourself. One (slut) is about feeling sex itself, the other is about affect between two people. There is more of a shared experience rather than solely self-satisfaction. That's the difference. A slut simply wants to satisfy itself with the feeling, and only for the feeling.

Pretty good point but I think a woman who has fucked 100 guys by 25 or 75 did not care about a majority of them.  I just like fucking so I would lump myself in the slut category, but that being said I would want to date "Caitlin Bree".   Grin

Squishy face retard
Parker
Getbig V

Autobots, Transform and Roll Out!

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2009, 06:30:36 PM »

So i just found out my brother's ex girlfriend who is 25 years old has had sex with over 100 guys. Am i the only one who thinks that is crazy high. If i was dating her and she told me that I would immediately stop dating her and getting tested for every std known to man. But perhaps I have lived a sheltered life so let me know.

Yo, that ain't just a ho, that is some serious hard ridden mileage. And that says something about your brother as well. Who'd want to be with a skank like that?
Cap
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 08, 2009, 07:25:07 PM »

Yo, that ain't just a ho, that is some serious hard ridden mileage. And that says something about your brother as well. Who'd want to be with a skank like that?
Let's say she started fucking at 15, which is normal for girls now, that would put it at 10 a year.  That's pretty bad.  Her cooch would be spilling out like a Pastrami sandwich from "The Hat".

Squishy face retard
Parker
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2009, 08:01:01 PM »

Let's say she started fucking at 15, which is normal for girls now, that would put it at 10 a year.  That's pretty bad.  Her cooch would be spilling out like a Pastrami sandwich from "The Hat".

Most girls in their mid 20's started sucking dick in 5th-6th grade...the lil whores
Cap
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2009, 08:07:10 PM »

Most girls in their mid 20's started sucking dick in 5th-6th grade...the lil whores
Stories like the one from the OP help prove what I told many girls in college, and that is that they could laid any time they wanted.  Many would argue this point and say that it was easier for guys to get laid. 

I know one guy who hit triple digits but he would hit up multiple girls at parties, strippers, fatties, uglies.  This dude just loved to fuck no matter what she looked like.  The point of this example is that a girl could fuck him and she would never know...I guarantee the brother to the original poster gets her naked and it's like throwing a hot dog down a hall way.

Squishy face retard
Parker
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 08, 2009, 09:28:44 PM »

Stories like the one from the OP help prove what I told many girls in college, and that is that they could laid any time they wanted.  Many would argue this point and say that it was easier for guys to get laid. 

I know one guy who hit triple digits but he would hit up multiple girls at parties, strippers, fatties, uglies.  This dude just loved to fuck no matter what she looked like.  The point of this example is that a girl could fuck him and she would never know...I guarantee the brother to the original poster gets her naked and it's like throwing a hot dog down a hall way.

The sad, sad reality is that this women want to be treated like they had one or two partners, when in reality the "Mercedes" needs to be in the shop for excessive mileage.

By the time these women are in their 30's, they are looking "someone to love them for them, and not sex", and tons of emotional issues....from experience the picture is not pretty. 
leonp1981
Getbig IV

mmmmm....

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 08, 2009, 09:52:41 PM »

100 guys by 25?  Shit, that's hardcore sluttiness.

That bitch'll need burying in a 'Y' shaped coffin...
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!