Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
April 16, 2014, 09:03:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How many guys slept with does a slut make?  (Read 11408 times)
Deicide
Getbig V

Reapers...

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 09, 2009, 06:33:41 AM »

Most girls in their mid 20's started sucking dick in 5th-6th grade...the lil whores

Too true!!!!!
Report to moderator   Logged

I hate the State.
Deicide
Getbig V

Reapers...

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 09, 2009, 06:36:22 AM »

The sad, sad reality is that this women want to be treated like they had one or two partners, when in reality the "Mercedes" needs to be in the shop for excessive mileage.

By the time these women are in their 30's, they are looking "someone to love them for them, and not sex", and tons of emotional issues....from experience the picture is not pretty. 

Word. We call this:

Damaged Goods

I hate the State.
SaltShaker
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 12, 2009, 05:56:43 PM »

So i just found out my brother's ex girlfriend who is 25 years old has had sex with over 100 guys. Am i the only one who thinks that is crazy high. If i was dating her and she told me that I would immediately stop dating her and getting tested for every std known to man. But perhaps I have lived a sheltered life so let me know.
some girls are just meant to be used as fuck toys... i  personally wont "date" a girl if she has had more than 20 sexual partenrs, but WTF do i care how many dudes shes had if i just wanna bang her? just use a condom, and be smart... use her and leave her
Captain Equipoise
Getbig V

Я спецназ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: March 12, 2009, 06:07:28 PM »

some girls are just meant to be used as fuck toys... i  personally wont "date" a girl if she has had more than 20 sexual partenrs, but WTF do i care how many dudes shes had if i just wanna bang her? just use a condom, and be smart... use her and leave her

amen!

Левиафан
RC Money
Getbig III

I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 12, 2009, 08:59:40 PM »

In Iran, a day without rape is like a day without sunshine!
lol
snowboarding_bear
Getbig II

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2009, 05:18:55 PM »

i kno an airforce chick last name pec. shes been with 90 somthing..and that was a few months ago.
wild willie
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 07, 2009, 08:25:18 AM »

So i just found out my brother's ex girlfriend who is 25 years old has had sex with over 100 guys. Am i the only one who thinks that is crazy high. If i was dating her and she told me that I would immediately stop dating her and getting tested for every std known to man. But perhaps I have lived a sheltered life so let me know.
Holy crow!!!!!! 100?Huh?? I would say anything over 5 or 6 is starting to push the envelope.......personall y speaking. Just my 2 cents.
Lynchie
Time Out
Getbig II

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 08, 2009, 02:01:27 AM »

I've actually boned a 24 year old girl from Finland that proudly proclaims she's done over 400 guys at that age already. How I know it was not a bullshit story, is two ways. I shoved my rather thick penis and WHOLE hand in there, and it barely touched sides or raised and eyebrow. In fact, she let me fuck her in the ass to get some sensation . I then also met random strange guys (5 in fact) at clubs and started talking and eventually it came round we've all fucked her. This is not made up, may my mother be strike down by lighting if I'm lying Cheesy
So what did I do? fucked her again and treated her incredibly bad and she loved it.
benchmstr
Getbig V

Heraclitus was right

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 08, 2009, 02:43:49 AM »

a girl is no different than a guy. there shouldnt be a double standard. if a dude sleeps with a bunch of girls he is a pimp, but if a girl does it she is a slut? some bitches just love to fuck, and god bless those bitches!!!

bench
leonp1981
Getbig IV

mmmmm....

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 08, 2009, 09:03:12 AM »

I've actually boned a 24 year old girl from Finland that proudly proclaims she's done over 400 guys at that age already. How I know it was not a bullshit story, is two ways. I shoved my rather thick penis and WHOLE hand in there, and it barely touched sides or raised and eyebrow. In fact, she let me fuck her in the ass to get some sensation . I then also met random strange guys (5 in fact) at clubs and started talking and eventually it came round we've all fucked her. This is not made up, may my mother be strike down by lighting if I'm lying Cheesy
So what did I do? fucked her again and treated her incredibly bad and she loved it.

Awesome evidence, so she's got a bucket down there.  So if a guy sleeps with 500 women, does his dick get thinner?

Grin
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!