Author Topic: deca ques...  (Read 2005 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
deca ques...
« on: February 22, 2009, 04:39:09 PM »
is a deca predominent cycle (600 mg and to replace natural test, do test 300) soo bad just becuase of shut down (ie. loss most of the gains?)?
you are gay.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: deca ques...
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2009, 04:56:36 PM »
Yes.....but HCG during cycle and a good PCT should address that.

Also, I've never had issues running Deca only, as it relates to Libido.  I've done it many times.  I've also run dbol alone plenty of times without problem.

If you try the cycle you suggest, you should drop the Deca one month before PCT.  Make sure to use HCG throughout the whole cycle (300IU M,W,F).   

Also, I would switch to 100 mg Prop ED during that last month so you continue to gain and make a clean transition into PCT.  HCG on top of the Prop will work well.  Then run a good PCT of Clomid and Nolvadex (HCG should be bumped up to 1500IU for a few days after your last shot of Prop and then discontinued).

BTW, why do you want to do this?  Is it becaus you are limited on Test?  If so, just wait until you have a full cycle.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2009, 04:58:59 PM »
Wait a minute....I didn't look closely at the name of the OP. 

Worm, don't you ask this same question about every 30 days?  Haven't the guys told you over and over about proper Test to Deca ratio?

Why do you continue to ask?  I'm not flaming you, I just don't get it....

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2009, 05:07:37 PM »
i don;t care about your proper test to deca ratio... its all dogma. 

my question is new,,,,are deca predominent cycles bad cause u loose more gains cause of the tremendous shutdown?  I ask cause it seems safer to use deca predominent cycles...
you are gay.

4thAD

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2009, 05:45:31 PM »
i don;t care about your proper test to deca ratio... its all dogma. 

my question is new,,,,are deca predominent cycles bad cause u loose more gains cause of the tremendous shutdown?  I ask cause it seems safer to use deca predominent cycles...

How is it safer?

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2009, 05:13:02 PM »
safer in terms of side effects... less hair loss, less lowering of HDL, less ance, less water weight...and on and on...
you are gay.

4thAD

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2009, 05:16:04 PM »
safer in terms of side effects... less hair loss, less lowering of HDL, less ance, less water weight...and on and on...

obviously you havent run decca very high. The acne can be worse, water retention can be worse, and on and on...

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2009, 05:17:11 PM »
but generally its not worse than high amount of test...
you are gay.

4thAD

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2009, 05:21:02 PM »
oh yes it can be for some people. Deca nor test run semi high bother me, but some people have a very hard time on deca.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2009, 08:23:55 PM »
obviously you havent run decca very high. The acne can be worse, water retention can be worse, and on and on...

I've had all the bad sides of Deca.

Acne when coming off, water retention when on, sexual suppression during the whole cycle.

It's not that I couldn't maintain an erection, but I just didn't have the desire.

Sex felt like work.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

GermnBlt

• Getbig II
  • Go big or go Home
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2009, 12:04:36 AM »
Tap, Snap or Nap!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2009, 12:54:32 AM »

Word^

Those were scary days.

I really didn't care about sex at all when I was on Deca.

I was like some kind of Deca pet, meant for the gym only, not for women.   :o

DIV

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2009, 01:46:17 AM »
I've had all the bad sides of Deca.

Acne when coming off, water retention when on, sexual suppression during the whole cycle.

It's not that I couldn't maintain an erection, but I just didn't have the desire.

Sex felt like work.

DIV

i get that way on ephedrine  >:(
175lbs by 31st July

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2009, 04:03:26 AM »
oh yes it can be for some people. Deca nor test run semi high bother me, but some people have a very hard time on deca.

I get a lot of water retention even from 400 mg of Deca per week.  It also makes my nips senstitive, but doesn't result in gyno, at least at that dose (remember I get bad gyno from just 200 mg of Cyp per week).  That said, I get no sexual side effects from Deca even when I have run it alone.  Maybe I would on a higher dose.

GermnBlt

• Getbig II
  • Go big or go Home
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2009, 05:55:59 PM »
Those were scary days.

I really didn't care about sex at all when I was on Deca.

I was like some kind of Deca pet, meant for the gym only, not for women.   :o

DIV

The last cycle I was on was during my engagement...and wow, was she pissed! Felt like a 3rd job just pleasuring my woman...and even after all that? The women in the gym, trying to flirt? That was a huge negative
Tap, Snap or Nap!

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2009, 06:48:58 PM »
rather have it that way instead of being horned up 24/7 and the girl only wants it once or twice a week!  thats frustrating.
you are gay.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2009, 08:18:38 PM »
Go ahead and do it Worm, keep us updated. "Less water retention, acne"  ::) Oh brother, has to be a gimmick or a narc.
I am a big baby

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2009, 12:14:46 AM »
The last cycle I was on was during my engagement...and wow, was she pissed! Felt like a 3rd job just pleasuring my woman...and even after all that? The women in the gym, trying to flirt? That was a huge negative

That's a mistake I will never make.

Sex should never be work.

The only good thing about Deca for me is that women are never a distraction.

If you're in a relationship, though, forget about it.

DIV

4thAD

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2009, 08:10:56 AM »
I think a fair dose of test, along with cabaser(if needed), HCG, and provirion will keep your sex drive up! Provirion works wonders, anymore I wont run a cycle with out it.

puggle1

• Getbig I
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2009, 06:35:45 AM »
if you are going to run HCG during your cycle you nedd to run it in 2 wk burst to prevent desensitizing LH/FSH. 400-500 iu every 4-5 days for 2 wks than take 2-3 wks off. HCG needs to be stopped two weeks prior to starting PCT.

Big Rock.

• Getbig II
  • Quit yer snivelin'
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2009, 07:07:07 AM »
   ^^  Interesting.
  I've been of the impression that if ruining HCG along side cycle that it needs to be run consistently and should be run out around 4 wks past the last shot of AAS. Kind of a bridge into regular PCT.

What your suggesting sounds like it would make the natural Hypo-Testo axis like a yo-yo while on cycle. Is that not correct ?

4thAD

« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2009, 08:28:14 AM »
if you are going to run HCG during your cycle you nedd to run it in 2 wk burst to prevent desensitizing LH/FSH. 400-500 iu every 4-5 days for 2 wks than take 2-3 wks off. HCG needs to be stopped two weeks prior to starting PCT.

HCG should be stopped 4 days prior to PCT. There is no way you need to run it in 2 week bursts. You can absolutely run it all the way through your cycle safely with no desensitization @ 500iu 2xew or e72 hours. I have posted the studies on this, and John Crisler also says you can do this. The studies show no desensitization even at higher doses, although I dont recommend running it any higher than 500iu @ 1 time, and DR. John Crisler says the same thing. 

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2009, 12:53:25 PM »
Go ahead and do it Worm, keep us updated. "Less water retention, acne"  ::) Oh brother, has to be a gimmick or a narc.

your telling me deca has more water retention and acne than test?  you  must be either a teenager, or a gimmick...
you are gay.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2009, 01:46:53 PM »
your telling me deca has more water retention and acne than test?  you  must be either a teenager, or a gimmick...
You ever hear the expression Moon Face guess what steroid gives you that. Try educating yourself b4 injecting. By the way No One Gives A Shit About Your Receding Hair Questions so stop with the paranoid whiney bitch questions about it.
I am a big baby

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2009, 03:35:22 PM »
calm down there butter cup.

educated myself?  this comming from some dipshit who thinks DECA gives more water retention and acne than TEST?????  hahahaha... please.
you are gay.