Author Topic: PBW: Chad Nicholls (Guest Host: Vince Taylor) - Replay is Ready  (Read 42043 times)

20inch calves

• Getbig V
Re: "Eliminate them, place them last" - Chad Nicholls on..
« Reply #100 on: March 27, 2007, 07:07:46 AM »
I don't understand why pro's are so secretive and uptight about their hormone use.. really, what's the big deal!?
everybody knows that even at a level 1 show everyone is juiced to the gills, let alone at top national or pro level.

its probably because they don't want a written confession of everything illegal they are putting into there body.
irongearco.com

noc

• Getbig IV
Re: Attention PBW - Please ask Chad about Nasser's Synthol Claims!!!
« Reply #101 on: March 27, 2007, 07:09:13 AM »
THAT explains the Sandow on his mantle and...oh...wait...  Dorian who?

Oh, Nasser won 0 Olympias?

You don't beat the champ without a back!

Waits for inevitible flame... ;D

Yes but unfortunately its called bodybuilding not 'backbuilding' so when you take into consideration the whole body, Nasser should of been Mr Olympia.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #102 on: March 27, 2007, 06:45:33 PM »
its probably because they don't want a written confession of everything illegal they are putting into there body.

LOL, I doubt an online forum is a credible source.

Bob Bonham

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: PBW: Chad Nicholls (Guest Host: Vince Taylor) - Replay is Ready
« Reply #103 on: March 27, 2007, 08:08:23 PM »
I was there .Chad did not back down

Denny Crane

• Getbig II
  • I also date midgets.
« Reply #104 on: March 28, 2007, 06:51:34 AM »
hahaha, like the higher ups in bodybuilding want the athletes to quit juicing.  If they quit juicing, then there is no longer anything known as PROFESSIONAL BODYBUILDERS.  They would all be like every john doe in the gym.  You think genetics actually make them better?  hahahahahahaha
You're old. Hate old people. Always have. They're babies. Hell, there's a reason half of them are in diapers. The elderly make up a large percentage of the wealth in this country. They run most of the Fortune 500 companies. They're running the war, for God's sakes. And most of them are viable, healthy people. What do they do? Retire at age 65 and start draining our resources. We got enormous poverty in this country. We can't educate our kids, partly because these strong-bodied, strong-minded senior citizen farts are living off of Social Security. Why shouldn't we overcharge 'em?... Judges... old people... they all gotta go.

Denny Crane
Denny Crane. Denny Crane.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
Re: Paging Dr. Nicholls
« Reply #105 on: March 28, 2007, 07:00:21 AM »
Rob i need your help with something dude.
are your balls itching?

;D

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #106 on: March 28, 2007, 01:24:31 PM »

Kevin and Shawn accused Chad of using Plasma Expanders. When Chad faced Kevin in person, Kevin backed down, or at least that's what the FLEX article said.
I also think this is where the subject of Shawn calling "Crimestoppers" and having the police search Chad as he entered the Olympia hotel came from.

I was there .Chad did not back down

::) ::) ::)

Speedbuff

• Getbig II
Chad Nicholls provided nothing of interest
« Reply #107 on: March 28, 2007, 07:07:32 PM »
Regarding the recent radio show with Chad Nicholls, Matt C posts above, "the hosts and guests give no specific information while verbally jerking each other off?"  That is an absolutely perfect description of the show.  Vince Taylor was the most articulate and provided the most useful information of all four participants and by a mile. I've seen Chad on two video shows now and he did not say a single thing on either show that was helpful to any bodybuilder who was listening.  There was not a single shred of nutrition advice that he provided that would be benefit a bodybuilder.  He talks in very abstact terms and sounds very inarticulate.  His repeated "you gotta be bustin' ass" advice is a total joke.  Both videos I've watched were very similar in that Chad basically and nothing of importance to say.  He even sounds kind of dumb to me.  Maybe he is an expert only in the things he can't talk about or something.  I thought his performance was very poor.

AlliedPowers

• Getbig II
« Reply #108 on: March 28, 2007, 09:00:21 PM »
Dude, did you honestly expect Chad to go on the radio show and spill his illegal beans?  I actually liked the interview.  He talked about how Nasser's synthol use ruined him and Ronnie's recent problems.  The stuff about Melvin was cool and the stories about his near blowout in 1998 with Levrone. 

Most people dont really care about all of Chad's mad scientist crap.  They just want to hear about the lunatic pros who pay him.  The first question they asked Chad was about his credentials to work as a guru.  It doesnt sound like he has any.  Gotta give Chad props for convincing so many pros to trust him.   

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #109 on: February 26, 2009, 12:46:46 PM »

nasser won the 1997 mr o

Nasser is an uncrowned Mr. Olympia

Three times (at least)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #110 on: February 26, 2009, 11:13:36 PM »

Three times (at least)
This thread is old. You must realize, nobody cares.
!