Author Topic: Crist is probably going to be the 2012 nominee  (Read 2929 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Crist is probably going to be the 2012 nominee
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2009, 03:12:05 PM »
I was shocked to see McCain win the primary.  His was way behind and then all of the sudden gained steam.  I thought Guliani would win initially then I figured it would be Romney.  Obviously wrong twice.

lol.  Me too.  Early on I thought it was going to be Hillary v. Rudy, with Rudy winning.  I need to stay away from Vegas.   :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2010, 10:56:54 AM »
Responsible.  Bipartisan.  intelligent.  Is now married.  Coming from a very suddenly poor state.  on the RIGHT side of this economic bill.

Plus Jindal, i dunno, he kinda gives me the creeps.  very smart, but today when he said "a train to disneyland" to mock the rail from LA to Vegas to spurn spending... well, his facts aren't correct and he was trying to be cute.

You can't be "cute" in serious, tough times like this.  Jindal is the R version of John Edwards.  Too young and trying too hard to be cute all the time.  Crist is acting presidential, somber and serious in the face of these problems.

Plus Jindal "only" agreed to accept 3.7 billion of the 3.8 billion that Obama offered him.  I hardly see that as saying "no thanks" to the money.

FFFAAAIIILLLL 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2010, 11:16:45 AM »
This is his best prediction yet.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2010, 03:07:48 PM »
Really?  "told ya so' bumps?

it's not like there aren't a thousands threads out there saying 'healthcare is officially dead!' and "Palin will lead Mccain to the win" and "Fred Thompson will win because of his leadership skills!"....

i guess, if you feel your time is best spent scouring old predictions, roll with it.  may this bring you much pleasure!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2010, 06:49:43 PM »
Really?  "told ya so' bumps?

it's not like there aren't a thousands threads out there saying 'healthcare is officially dead!' and "Palin will lead Mccain to the win" and "Fred Thompson will win because of his leadership skills!"....

i guess, if you feel your time is best spent scouring old predictions, roll with it.  may this bring you much pleasure!

oh relax 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2010, 07:39:35 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2010, 04:50:43 AM »

A shaved head does not look good on that guy.