Author Topic: Bernanke: Recovery will take years  (Read 3037 times)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: Bernanke: Recovery will take years
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2009, 10:54:28 AM »
I have no problem with the term negro.

However, I'm still calling your claim about a "negro race" bullshit.

And how they would somehow be resistant to mind control...

As empty as paradise

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2009, 10:57:02 AM »
This is the way the "illuminati" want us to react.....to be hypnotized by their supposed power.....to become blind to their existence.... Credo Mutwa
The human being is trying to bring out the god in hiself............and we are succeeding.......Credo Mutwa

hence my point of mind control.........Africa was the cradle of civilization and it is the last bastion of anti-new world order.  Why do you think the US military is forming AFRICOMM etc?  

This all comes down to the true power of the human spirit and the truth movement that is happening all over the world.  

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2009, 11:03:38 AM »
I have no problem with the term negro.

However, I'm still calling your claim about a "negro race" bullshit.

And how they would somehow be resistant to mind control...

"mind control" does not mean what you think it means.  When I say mind control I mean basically everything you see happening in the world today, in the industrialized world.  the New world order.  The disintigration of the nature/human connection, the loss of true spirituality among humanity, the rampant materialism and zombie like existence most of us live.  T.v., Ipods, Britney Spears, etc etc.  It's all "mind control".  Africa is the last place on earth where there are free people and free culture.  It's much more complex but that's the jist of it.  Native Americans have been destroyed along with their culture and their ties to the natural world for example.  It's new agey shit and unless you have an open mind and shake off your prexisting brainwashing about human beings, religion, humanity, the history of the world etc. you can't really understand what I'm talking about.  

David Icke goes into the reptillian race and shit like that.  Again you might think it's crazy and it may well be.  But some of it makes sense.  The details might be lunacy but the message is fascinating.  

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2009, 11:06:33 AM »
Africa doesn't fit into the NWO because nobody wants it. Africa is dirty, stoneage, violent, has no real economic activity and is full of negros. It's like a continent sized Detroit.

Dude just shut up.  You know nothing and have no clue what you're talking about.  China is setting up deals all over the continent for oil and natural resources.  Like I said why do you think the US is creating "Africom" etc?  Africa is one of the last fertile places on Earth.  The breadbasket of the world. 

Do you realize that Australia is going through major drought right now?  Do you realize Australia is the bread basket of southeast asia and are responsible for producing a large part of food for that part of the world.  I mean shit dude why do you think we are in the Middle East?  To fight terrorists?  LMAO!   

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2009, 11:07:30 AM »
Africa doesn't fit into the NWO because nobody wants it. Africa is dirty, stoneage, violent, has no real economic activity and is full of negros. It's like a continent sized Detroit.

And what the hell do you think people were saying about America when Native Americans were inhabiting our land?  What do you think the Spanish were saying about Mexico and Latin America?  I thought you went to college dude?  LMAO! 

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2009, 11:09:14 AM »
And what the hell do you think people were saying about America when Native Americans were inhabiting our land?  What do you think the Spanish were saying about Mexico and Latin America?  I thought you went to college dude?  LMAO! 
What are you trying to go with this? We should look at africa as a potential colony? wtf?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2009, 11:10:38 AM »

There are enormous natural resources in Africa.

The continent have extreme potential, if there would be any type of democracy down there.

But the problem is that these people do not have any democratic traditions at all.

Robert Putnam showed in a study of South and North Italy that democracy needs several years, maybe hundreds of years of "cultivation" in form of different types of social networks. Eg sport clubs, choirs, community clubs, et al.

That gives democracy a sound base to build on.

In Africa in general?

You have absolutely nothing of that. Tribesmen killing each other - that's whatcha got.

They even regressed to using bows and arrows in fighting each other in Kenya these days. ::)

As empty as paradise

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2009, 11:15:39 AM »
Dude just shut up.  You know nothing and have no clue what you're talking about.  China is setting up deals all over the continent for oil and natural resources.  Like I said why do you think the US is creating "Africom" etc?  Africa is one of the last fertile places on Earth.  The breadbasket of the world. 

Do you realize that Australia is going through major drought right now?  Do you realize Australia is the bread basket of southeast asia and are responsible for producing a large part of food for that part of the world.  I mean shit dude why do you think we are in the Middle East?  To fight terrorists?  LMAO!   

Ok dude, check it out... Africa is the breadbasket of the world, eh? Thats why they are chronically starving every year since WW2? Thats why Zimbabwe is doing so well, eh? Wow...

The only truely functional african nation is South Africa. Egypt can be argued to be margional as well.

I didn't realize we were talking about Austraulia, but ok.... Yes, AU has an ass-kicking drought right now. The US produces a MASSIVE amount more food commodities than AU does, even in good years down under. If they slow down a bit, it helps us economically. No real value is coming out of an independent africa anytime soon.

Anyone can exploit the natural resources of the dark continent, you just need enough $$$ to pay off the local warlord, and enough firepower to keep the local tribesmen out.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2009, 11:19:02 AM »

You guys are looking at the world through your brainwashed ideology and preconceived notions. 

Like I said if you can sift through all the alien and reptillian bullshit you will find a lot of truth in Credo Mutwa and the story of Africa.  Africa was home to some of the greatest, most advanced civilizations the world has ever seen. 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2009, 11:24:38 AM »
Ok dude, check it out... Africa is the breadbasket of the world, eh? Thats why they are chronically starving every year since WW2? Thats why Zimbabwe is doing so well, eh? Wow...

The only truely functional african nation is South Africa. Egypt can be argued to be margional as well.

I didn't realize we were talking about Austraulia, but ok.... Yes, AU has an ass-kicking drought right now. The US produces a MASSIVE amount more food commodities than AU does, even in good years down under. If they slow down a bit, it helps us economically. No real value is coming out of an independent africa anytime soon.

Anyone can exploit the natural resources of the dark continent, you just need enough $$$ to pay off the local warlord, and enough firepower to keep the local tribesmen out.

You're not understanding what I'm saying.  It's the last "wild" place on the planet.  I mean my god dude look at all the amazing animals that exist in that place.  Just like the rainforests of South America.  The biodiversity is astounding.  The people of Africa might be backasswards in your opinion but that has nothing to do with its rich history and amazing geography and natural resources. 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2009, 11:27:59 AM »
&feature=related

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2009, 11:37:14 AM »
Negro is a term referring to people of Black ancestry. Prior to the shift in the lexicon of American and worldwide classification of race and ethnicity in the late 1960s, the appellation was accepted as a normal neutral formal term both by those of Black African descent as well as non-African blacks. Now it is often considered an ethnic slur[1][2][3] although the term is considered archaic and is not common as a racist slur. The term is still used in some contexts for historical reasons such as in the name of the United Negro College Fund.[4][5] "Negro" means "black" in Spanish, Portuguese, and ancient Italian[6]; all of these derive from the Latin guy (i.e. "black").

Modern synonyms in common use include the following:

Black
Black African
African American (in U.S.A.)

Dumb ass?  Do the fucking research and understand what I'm saying before you yourself come off as a dumbass.  I'm taking about "Africa" and the cultures and people that make up Africa hence the term "negro".  The negroid race.  That's all I meant.  It's just a term. 

Anyways, this is what I'm talking about
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Credo_Mutwa
http://www.newsforthesoul.com/icke-june25-2005.htm

Now watch this fucking video and learn something.  If you can get passed the alien/reptillian bullshit you can understand what I'm talking about.

First off..calm the fuck down chief

I dont care about the term negro..i never cared...some people are slow getting over things. i get that.

Im talking about classifying a phenomenon as "black" or "white" when real science (social as well as bio) says that to link phenom outside of something physical such as "blacks have more melonin or blacks have kinky hair" is stupid..To say a social phenom can be attributed to a race is dumb...its like saying.."white men do all the pedo shit" um no, they are on the news about it a lot but they dont have some genetic predisposition to liking underaged kids..So to say "negros have a hard time doing this or doing that" is very limiting. Now to say "someone in this economic class does this" is a better indicator..

For example..remember when it was widley accepted that blacks were dumb and couldnt do this and that...and it was accepted in the "scientific comminity" as a truth..yeah. well it takes one to debunk a law and it becomes a theory and that theory is invalid.  You seem like a smart guy. Dont limit yourself or your thinking.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2009, 11:43:45 AM »
First off..calm the fuck down chief

I dont care about the term negro..i never cared...some people are slow getting over things. i get that.

Im talking about classifying a phenomenon as "black" or "white" when real science (social as well as bio) says that to link phenom outside of something physical such as "blacks have more melonin or blacks have kinky hair" is stupid..To say a social phenom can be attributed to a race is dumb...its like saying.."white men do all the pedo shit" um no, they are on the news about it a lot but they dont have some genetic predisposition to liking underaged kids..So to say "negros have a hard time doing this or doing that" is very limiting. Now to say "someone in this economic class does this" is a better indicator..

For example..remember when it was widley accepted that blacks were dumb and couldnt do this and that...and it was accepted in the "scientific comminity" as a truth..yeah. well it takes one to debunk a law and it becomes a theory and that theory is invalid.  You seem like a smart guy. Dont limit yourself or your thinking.

I'm talking about African culture and black Africans.  Hence in general the negroid race.  Black african culture is entirely different than any other culture on the planet.  that's the jist of me using the term "negroid".  Now you're opening up a whole can of worms discussing socio vs. biological differences.  Anyways, youre missing the entire point of my posts and why I brought up the issue of "mind control".  And actually Africans/black/negroids are very spiritual, intelligent, intuitive people.  Unforunately their culture has been destroyed and they've assimilated into the western way of thinking.  Just like the Native Ameircan culture has been destroyed, just like the Amazonian culture has been destroyed.  We will all be living in McDonald land and the human race will be controlled under one government.  That's the point of all this debate.  Whether you believe in god, atheist, the occult etc.  We are all connected through human consciousness, love, and nature.  Now if you want to get into some far out shit we can start talking about repitllian DNA and the clams shells on Everest.  :)

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2009, 11:46:06 AM »
You're not understanding what I'm saying.  It's the last "wild" place on the planet.  I mean my god dude look at all the amazing animals that exist in that place.  Just like the rainforests of South America.  The biodiversity is astounding.  The people of Africa might be backasswards in your opinion but that has nothing to do with its rich history and amazing geography and natural resources. 

Your right, I'm not. You say africa was home to the greatest , most advanced civilizations the world has ever seen. It's been a long time since Timbuktu and Alexandria dude. What are we talking about because you keep vacillating back and forth. Yes, africa has nice animals... and you know what, just about every one is going to be extinct in the next 100 years because the local residents poach the shit out of them. Umboojoo the Kenyan will off a 60 year old elephant for literally a couple bucks in tusks.

Africa is the cradle of civilization, yes, but it has regressed even from that level.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2009, 11:52:34 AM »
Your right, I'm not. You say africa was home to the greatest , most advanced civilizations the world has ever seen. It's been a long time since Timbuktu and Alexandria dude. What are we talking about because you keep vacillating back and forth. Yes, africa has nice animals... and you know what, just about every one is going to be extinct in the next 100 years because the local residents poach the shit out of them. Umboojoo the Kenyan will off a 60 year old elephant for literally a couple bucks in tusks.

Africa is the cradle of civilization, yes, but it has regressed even from that level.

::)  There exists a duality in EVERYTHING and EVERWHERE in the world.  Good and evil, black and white, yin and yang, etc.  Duality exists in human consciousness as well.  yes there are lots of Africans who don't give a shit about their environment or their culture etc.  But there are Park Rangers that will GIVE THEIR LIFE protecting an elephant.  Just like in America there are shitheads who don't care about anything.  You seem to have a shitty attitude about the world.  I believe the animals in Africa can be saved as much as I believe America can turn itself around and shake off the grip the NWO has on our country.  The only thing that matters is whether or not we can get the truth out to enough people before its too late. 

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2009, 12:10:13 PM »
::)  There exists a duality in EVERYTHING and EVERWHERE in the world.  Good and evil, black and white, yin and yang, etc.  Duality exists in human consciousness as well.  yes there are lots of Africans who don't give a shit about their environment or their culture etc.  But there are Park Rangers that will GIVE THEIR LIFE protecting an elephant.  Just like in America there are shitheads who don't care about anything.  You seem to have a shitty attitude about the world.  I believe the animals in Africa can be saved as much as I believe America can turn itself around and shake off the grip the NWO has on our country.  The only thing that matters is whether or not we can get the truth out to enough people before its too late. 

So, this is what I hear you saying, please correct me if I am wrong:

1. Africa is the foundation of all humanity, yet is wild.
2. Africa is being kept down by the NWO
3. Blacks aren't suseptible to mind control
4. The US military is creating an african expeditionary force
5. Australia is the breadbasket of the world, and we are in the middle east because of Australia.
6. Africa is the breadbasket of the world, except that they are all starving
7. The Spanish thought the indians were africans.
8. African culture has been destroyed by McDonalds
9. Anyone who doesn't believe in a reptillian race is brainwashed
10.There are clamshells on Mt. Everest

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2009, 12:17:17 PM »
So, this is what I hear you saying, please correct me if I am wrong:

1. Africa is the foundation of all humanity, yet is wild.
2. Africa is being kept down by the NWO
3. Blacks aren't suseptible to mind control
4. The US military is creating an african expeditionary force
5. Australia is the breadbasket of the world, and we are in the middle east because of Australia.
6. Africa is the breadbasket of the world, except that they are all starving
7. The Spanish thought the indians were africans.
8. African culture has been destroyed by McDonalds
9. Anyone who doesn't believe in a reptillian race is brainwashed
10.There are clamshells on Mt. Everest

;D  LMAO! 

My whole point stems from the global control of cultures and governments i.e. nations and continents.  The entire world is heading towards one world government.  As this takes place you will see a systematic destruction of people and culture along with nature and our natural spirit.  I.e. our ties to the natural environment.  Our natural "consciousness" so to speak.  Africa is the last bastion of indigenous culture.  Latin America to an extent and certain pockets all over the world.  But Africa is still truly an "unruly" and resource rich place ripe for the global take over by the power elite.  Did you even listen to the youtube video I posted?  No you didn't.  There is a HUGE VAST array of knowledge, indigenous knowledge about history and our existence that is being controlled, basically we are being lied to and have been for a long time.  Again why is debateable.  There are theories that exist that say man most definitely walked the Earth with dinosaurs.  Many many cultures across the world that have had zero contact with each other all depict alien like creatures in their culture and history.  Why?  Where does it come from?  Dreams? Consciousness, or actual sightings? 

And no I never said shit about the reptillian race.  I said if you do the research and look upon the subject with an open mind it's very fascinating and there is A LOT of truth to the argument as far fetched and ludicrous as it sounds. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2009, 12:34:24 PM »
I'm talking about African culture and black Africans.  Hence in general the negroid race.  Black african culture is entirely different than any other culture on the planet.  that's the jist of me using the term "negroid".  Now you're opening up a whole can of worms discussing socio vs. biological differences.  Anyways, youre missing the entire point of my posts and why I brought up the issue of "mind control".  And actually Africans/black/negroids are very spiritual, intelligent, intuitive people.  Unforunately their culture has been destroyed and they've assimilated into the western way of thinking.  Just like the Native Ameircan culture has been destroyed, just like the Amazonian culture has been destroyed.  We will all be living in McDonald land and the human race will be controlled under one government.  That's the point of all this debate.  Whether you believe in god, atheist, the occult etc.  We are all connected through human consciousness, love, and nature.  Now if you want to get into some far out shit we can start talking about repitllian DNA and the clams shells on Everest.  :)

ok..we cool

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2009, 12:57:27 PM »
so this is a combination of like 10 things is what youre saying.
Ill definatley say NAFTA fucked us.
What are some other factors

The community reinvestment act is 100% responsible for the husing meltdown.Passed by Carter,pushed by Clinton.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2009, 01:02:25 PM »
The community reinvestment act is 100% responsible for the husing meltdown.Passed by Carter,pushed by Clinton.

How do you think the situation would've been if Reagan, Bush Sr and Bush Jr would have produced balanced budgets?
As empty as paradise

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 24, 2009, 01:04:41 PM »

::)  Wrong again!  It's not ONE THING.  It's a culmination of things over the past 50 years.  What about Bush's American Dream Down Payment initiative?  come on dude.....you're sucked into this whole it was him not him mantra that is dividing our country.  

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 24, 2009, 01:06:13 PM »
::)  Wrong again!  It's not ONE THING.  It's a culmination of things over the past 50 years.  What about Bush's American Dream Down Payment initiative?  come on dude.....you're sucked into this whole it was him not him mantra that is dividing our country.  

Good post.
As empty as paradise

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #47 on: February 24, 2009, 01:15:27 PM »
Good post.

This problem is because Big Govt and Big Business and Big Wall Street are all in bed with each other and engaged in a recklessness rarely ever seen at this scale.

Its both parties, the wall street pigs, and the intl. corporate titans.

Also, many fools in this country took on way too much debt and refused to live a frugal life.   

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 24, 2009, 01:18:07 PM »
This problem is because Big Govt and Big Business and Big Wall Street are all in bed with each other and engaged in a recklessness rarely ever seen at this scale.

Its both parties, the wall street pigs, and the intl. corporate titans.

Also, many fools in this country took on way too much debt and refused to live a frugal life.   

Look to other countries, where people are not in as big debt.

How do their economic and political system look?
As empty as paradise

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #49 on: February 24, 2009, 01:20:12 PM »

QFT