Author Topic: Bigbobs, some serious questions for Nasser  (Read 6233 times)

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Bigbobs, some serious questions for Nasser
« Reply #50 on: February 25, 2009, 01:11:58 AM »

shut your mouth bigblob.... you should be ashamed, as a grown ass man to be clinging to a has been non-stop.. it can't b e real actually, it ought to be nasser trollling on this account; a grown up man can't be that gay..

I think this thing goes beyond gay Alex,  I think Bobs is actually in love with Nasser. 

Alex23

« Reply #51 on: February 25, 2009, 01:44:21 AM »
I think this thing goes beyond gay Alex,  I think Bobs is actually in love with Nasser. 

sorry TitsMcgee... not all up to date with the SandNggers gayness.... it's just beyond me...

all hail to nasser without the gayers.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2009, 01:54:57 AM »
sorry TitsMcgee... not all up to date with the SandNggers gayness.... it's just beyond me...

He loves Nasser on the inside bro,  TEH INSIDE! 

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2009, 06:26:05 AM »
Seriously good stuff. We very lucky to have this link to Nasser and to be able to ask questions and get  such erudite answers.
This is really a fascinating opportunity for some of you to actually learn from a great mind, don't mess up.

Alex, I would respectfully ask you to take your hypocritical racism elsewhere.

Nasser's answers were spot on and very illuminating. Big thanks to Bobs and Nass for this.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #54 on: February 25, 2009, 07:14:21 AM »
It seems like Sharma has been busted out and thrown in the gutter by Nasser. This whole episode here feels shady as hell, someone posts some random questions for Nasser and they magically get posted up by 'bigbobs' 2 hours later. In depth with plenty of grammatical errors...odd for a much praised "intellectual" like Nasser.

Or course 'bigbobs' can't just post Nassers name on here, he must "quote" it like it was posted elsewhere by "Nasser" and just reproduced by 'bigbobs'.

The simplest explanation is probably that 'bigbobs' typed these things up himself and put the quotes around them. Fucking lame.

Just to many things in that "post" by "Nasser" that seems like some ill disguised crap that a bitter and insecure 'bigbobs' would say. Not insecure about himself mind you, but insecure about what people think about his favorite male beauty pageant stripper.

lmao, your theories are always sooo far off they make me laugh  :D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #55 on: February 25, 2009, 07:18:14 AM »
Seriously good stuff. We very lucky to have this link to Nasser and to be able to ask questions and get  such erudite answers.
This is really a fascinating opportunity for some of you to actually learn from a great mind, don't mess up.

Nasser's answers were spot on and very illuminating. Big thanks to Bobs and Nass for this.
LOL. Like you're helping.  ::)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #56 on: February 25, 2009, 08:29:51 AM »
Bobs, those are fantastic answers.  Thanks for emailing these to Nasser.  His insight and respect is high.  The fact the stood by the IFBB and Weider is very respectful despite then robbery that happened to him at the O a couple of times.
I completely agree with what he said about Obama.  Excellent stuff. Can't wait to hear the rest of the answers.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 25, 2009, 08:37:52 AM »
very intelligent man. and that on 300 lbs with abbs.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 25, 2009, 08:42:25 AM »
Bobs, those are fantastic answers.  Thanks for emailing these to Nasser.  His insight and respect is high.  The fact the stood by the IFBB and Weider is very respectful despite then robbery that happened to him at the O a couple of times.
I completely agree with what he said about Obama.  Excellent stuff. Can't wait to hear the rest of the answers.

No problem.  See, despite what some getbiggers think Nasser is a great guy, very intelligent, cares about fans and is still willing to give to the getbig community despite the many drunkards, recreational drug addicts, racists, and jealous bottom dwellers who attack him here. 

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #59 on: February 25, 2009, 09:41:50 AM »
No problem.  See, despite what some getbiggers think Nasser is a great guy, very intelligent, cares about fans and is still willing to give to the getbig community despite the many drunkards, recreational drug addicts, racists, and jealous bottom dwellers who attack him here. 

I'm sure he is Bigknobs, but it begs the question......So Fucking What?

Arnold is 1.7 billion times more successfull than Nasser and I'm a fan, but you don't see me licking his balls 24/7 and espousing his superiority on getbig every single day.

You must not have a lot of life experiences if hanging around a 45 year old ex-pro bber is the greatest thing that ever happened to you.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #60 on: February 25, 2009, 09:44:47 AM »

Arnold is 1.7 billion times more successfull than Nasser and I'm a fan, but you don't see me licking his balls 24/7 and espousing his superiority on getbig every single day.

You must not have a lot of life experiences if hanging around a 45 year old ex-pro bber is the greatest thing that ever happened to you.

Did you ever get invited to Arnold's home?  Hang out with Arnold for a week?  Have daily communication with Arnold?

I think we all have idols and people that we admire but none of us ever get the chance to be accepted into their inner circle.  Bigbobs has and I can understand his enthusiasm about it.  Most are jealous that they haven't and most likely never will.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #61 on: February 25, 2009, 09:46:36 AM »

Come on Alex.  You lost this argument.  Once you brought out the racist comments you stooped below everyone's level.  I expect more from you.  Stay level headed and no need to meltdown.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #62 on: February 25, 2009, 09:50:15 AM »
Come on Alex.  You lost this argument.  Once you brought out the racist comments you stooped below everyone's level.  I expect more from you.  Stay level headed and no need to meltdown.
ok QO

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 25, 2009, 09:51:04 AM »
Did you ever get invited to Arnold's home?  Hang out with Arnold for a week?  Have daily communication with Arnold?

I think we all have idols and people that we admire but none of us ever get the chance to be accepted into their inner circle.  Bigbobs has and I can understand his enthusiasm about it.  Most are jealous that they haven't and most likely never will.

No i haven't. The reason being Arnold is one of the most famous people on the planet, he has millions of fans. Not 7 fans...like Nasser.

I see your point, but i think i can vouch for a lot of dudes here in saying that we aren't jealous that Bigknobs gets to hang out with Nasser

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #64 on: February 25, 2009, 09:52:09 AM »

Hmm. I admire Nelson Mandela, for instance, but have no inclination to meet him in RL, let alone pimp him to death on -say- a UN website. And jealousy has nothing to do with it. Maybe decorum, politeness and respect do, tho.  :)

donation

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: February 25, 2009, 09:53:28 AM »
nassoil,

why don't you post under your own name?

Do you want us to think you actually have "fans" ?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 25, 2009, 09:53:47 AM »
Hmm. I admire Nelson Mandela, for instance, but have no inclination to meet him in RL, let alone pimp him to death on -say- a UN website. And jealousy has nothing to do with it. Maybe decorum, politeness and respect do, tho.  :)

Put it better than i did  face eater

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 25, 2009, 09:58:53 AM »

And what great "life experiences" have you had Groink?  Not much judging by your posts.

QFT.  Spot on.

Hate to say this but if you did not expect Alex to make a racist comment you haven't really read many of his posts  :-\

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #68 on: February 25, 2009, 10:01:36 AM »

That's the beauty of a public opinion forum.  You can voice your objections, likes, dislikes etc...
Growing up I was a huge Houston Oilers fan and Warren Moon was my idol.  He was to me what Nasser is to Bobs.  I had everything Oilers, shirts,shorts, wallpaper, underwear.  I would argue to death about Moon being the best QB in the world.  No matter what stats people would show to disprove it, I would still argue to death.  I never got to meet him but would be just as excited as Bobs is for Nasser if I did.  Dexter Manley used to come to my gym and we'd chat about NFL a lot and I would kiss up to him only because he got to play against Moon.

Bobs has the right to be happy and enthusiastic, he has the right to be excited.  Most people get speechless when they meet a celebrity.  Sure Nasser may not be a world icon but he is well known in the bodybuilder circles and maybe he was the inspiration for bobs to start working out.  Bobs has posted his pic on getbig and he is a pretty big guy.  If Nasser inspired him to workout and be healthy then there's nothing wrong with that.

No I'm not bobs friend and not a big fan of Nasser and I don't agree with his name calling of getbiggers but I do understand him.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #69 on: February 25, 2009, 10:02:51 AM »
BigBobs, can you post the rest of the reply?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 25, 2009, 10:07:21 AM »
That's the beauty of a public opinion forum.  You can voice your objections, likes, dislikes etc...
Growing up I was a huge Houston Oilers fan and Warren Moon was my idol.  He was to me what Nasser is to Bobs.  I had everything Oilers, shirts,shorts, wallpaper, underwear.  I would argue to death about Moon being the best QB in the world.  No matter what stats people would show to disprove it, I would still argue to death.  I never got to meet him but would be just as excited as Bobs is for Nasser if I did.  Dexter Manley used to come to my gym and we'd chat about NFL a lot and I would kiss up to him only because he got to play against Moon.

But let me guess, the public forum you posted on did not contain so many members who were so insecure in their sexuality that they concluded that you must  be homosexual for posting lots about this man?

Bobs has the right to be happy and enthusiastic, he has the right to be excited.  Most people get speechless when they meet a celebrity.  Sure Nasser may not be a world icon but he is well known in the bodybuilder circles and maybe he was the inspiration for bobs to start working out.  Bobs has posted his pic on getbig and he is a pretty big guy.  If Nasser inspired him to workout and be healthy then there's nothing wrong with that.

Thanks MOS - you're one of the few "real" posters here - outside of when you're scaring coworkers (kidding).  And yes, Nasser did inspire me to work out in my late teens and has been a positive influence on me since then.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 25, 2009, 10:10:03 AM »
BigBobs, can you post the rest of the reply?

He hasn't answered the rest yet.

Anyway, this thread was about questions for Nasser, and he gave some pretty insightful answers.  Instead of continuing to discuss me or Sharma, let's try to turn the discussion to Nasser's answers.  What do you guys think of his take on Dexter, Wolf, Martinez, racial biases in the judging panel, Obama, Bush, and the IFBB?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #72 on: February 25, 2009, 10:10:17 AM »
No I'm not bobs friend and not a big fan of Nasser and I don't agree with his name calling of getbiggers but I do understand him.
Agree. I'm sure bobs is a good guy but in no way can his (over)interest in Nasser be be seen as one approached with healthy respect. Look, we all have our manias or interests, I know I do, but most don't try to shove ours down others throats, or react like he does when others, not unsurprisingly, don't share your enthusiasm. It's all a matter of perspective. And bobs lost his, I figure, somewhere between meeting Nasser and the home delivery of some Nasser sports memorabilia.  :)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: February 25, 2009, 10:11:17 AM »
And what great "life experiences" have you had Groink?  Not much judging by your posts.

I tag-teamed your sisters last night...that was pretty good :D

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #74 on: February 25, 2009, 10:17:42 AM »

yes, i'm sure the greatest experience of your life- spending a week with a washed up arab bodybuilder over-shadows anything he has done.

you should be very proud of yourself, bober

loser.
b