Author Topic: Blechman fires back to Romano - boom! Statement!  (Read 7073 times)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: Blechman fires back to Romano - boom! Statement!
« Reply #50 on: February 25, 2009, 09:58:53 PM »
You got two ex-cons feeding off Bleckman.  It is Bleckman's fault for letting it go on this long though.  He should have let them go along time ago.  They went to prison for a reason and that wasn't because they were honest and good people.  Interesting how "birds of a feather, flock together"

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #51 on: February 25, 2009, 10:32:07 PM »
Sorry, made a promise not to disclose it but it will be out soon

Hey Vince, who killed JFK?  What happened to Hoffa?  What are The Colonels 11 secret herbs and spices?

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #52 on: February 26, 2009, 08:50:51 AM »
whos gives a fuck about an ex con with the worst juice genetics on earth and uses other peoples knowledge, another who responds well to juice but looks like a mutant and needs nubain every 5 minutes to write the most basic BS $500 diets on earth, and a fucking midget homo ass schmoe whos butt hurt cause he cant suck collettes dicks anymore.. fuck the whole stupid cult lot of em.

body88

« Reply #53 on: February 26, 2009, 08:55:05 AM »
When you're not an anonymous troll on the internet and you actually go out to the bodybuilding shows and meet company reps and etc, you actually get to learn about stuff earlier than most people.  

For the record, I knew about this about 3 days after he was fired because I heard that MuscleMag was interested which usually means he's going to be hired.  As much as I don't like him, he is a really good writer

When Palumbo and Ramano were fired guess how I found out??.....Palumbo send me an email and told me.....

See the benefits of actually meeting people instead of hiding behind a computer????

What type of company reps are we talking about....and who are they?  Maybe we know the same people.

body88

« Reply #54 on: February 26, 2009, 08:57:07 AM »
Once again...let me say this......

It amazes me how quickly people will turn on each other. Here are 2 guys who were not only associates, but supposedly, "friends". I Can't blame Steve for making his decision. It is a business, and if Romano was not fulfilling his duties...he had to go.

Say what you want...but this bickering back and forth (as entertaining as it may be), makes neither side look good. I'm sure they both have dirt on each other. I'm sure both are currently lying, to make themselves look/sound better. Sadly, neither one has much credibility after such behavior. 

To me it looked like a president/owner making a move that was best for his company.....a scumbag getting upset over this and trashing the guy in public and then that president being forced to defend himself against all the slander.

Imo, Romano is the twat of this whole thing.

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #55 on: February 26, 2009, 09:23:14 AM »
Airing dirty laundry on GETBIG.com... Priceless.  ;D

Jadethegladiator

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: February 26, 2009, 09:38:32 AM »

You don't get it.  You loved MD for the content it provided, correct.  The whole magazine is not about John Romano.  How can you fault Steve for making a business decision that was best for his company?  Then you take the side of a scorned employee who slandered his boss in public with several rants and accusations?  A guy who was so unprofessional that he took shots at a guys family in public?

This industry is a joke, lol.  It really is. What does any of this have to do with how good a magazine MD is.  Did you read it because you love John Romano.  If so I guess your logic makes sense.

What do I not get?  John is a good friend of mine.  MD is MD, Flex is Flex, etc.  Who the f**k cares?  Business is business & sh** happens.

In reference to content & MD?  Are you serious?  I enjoy reading it but hey, I could pick up the phone right now & save myself 7+ bucks per month if I needed some info on "whatever". ::)  

Hey, I ditched all of my MD mags yesterday, this is what is left....these will be gone within the hour.  BTW, keep in mind that I love Dave Palumbo too. ;D          

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #57 on: February 26, 2009, 09:56:31 AM »
I can't tell what is more silly.  Considering Romano "good" for anything or keeping 5+ years of back issues for ANY kind of magazine.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #58 on: February 26, 2009, 09:57:19 AM »

Romano actually was hired by MuscleMag.  Its a probationary job that will be based on his first article

Then by all means, Getbig should be bombing MM with complaints about the column as soon as the issue is released.

body88

« Reply #59 on: February 26, 2009, 10:33:47 AM »
What do I not get?  John is a good friend of mine.  MD is MD, Flex is Flex, etc.  Who the f**k cares?  Business is business & sh** happens.

In reference to content & MD?  Are you serious?  I enjoy reading it but hey, I could pick up the phone right now & save myself 7+ bucks per month if I needed some info on "whatever". ::)  

Hey, I ditched all of my MD mags yesterday, this is what is left....these will be gone within the hour.  BTW, keep in mind that I love Dave Palumbo too. ;D          

My point was that you read the magazine because John is your good friend....you read the magazine to support John, which makes you ditching the rag understandable.  Thats why I asked if you read the magazine because of your friend or because of the content.  I know that I would not ditch certain magazines that I read if a person I knew that worked for that magazine got canned - then acted like a retard in public.

Maybe instead of supporting your friend when he acts like an idiot, you could talk some sense in to him and teach him how to conduct himself like a professional.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #60 on: February 26, 2009, 10:42:35 AM »
Hey Vince, who killed JFK?  What happened to Hoffa?  What are The Colonels 11 secret herbs and spices?
LOL  :)

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
« Reply #61 on: February 26, 2009, 10:58:57 AM »

When Palumbo and Ramano were fired guess how I found out??.....Palumbo send me an email and told me.....

ya right ;D

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: February 26, 2009, 11:29:06 AM »
Only in this business is this type of immature back and forth name calling typical and even expected.  Gee, I wonder why the business only attracts convicts, liars, drug addicts and male prostitutes?

Jadethegladiator

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: February 26, 2009, 07:59:20 PM »
My point was that you read the magazine because John is your good friend....you read the magazine to support John, which makes you ditching the rag understandable.  Thats why I asked if you read the magazine because of your friend or because of the content.  I know that I would not ditch certain magazines that I read if a person I knew that worked for that magazine got canned - then acted like a retard in public.

Maybe instead of supporting your friend when he acts like an idiot, you could talk some sense in to him and teach him how to conduct himself like a professional.

Hello & no I "used to" read MD b/c it was up front, in your face real sh**.  Where else can a person find that?  Yeah, exactly & nowhere.  John + Dave + let me throw in Valentino.....bbing doesn't get more real than this.  If you don't like it, then get out.   

body88

« Reply #64 on: February 26, 2009, 08:10:59 PM »
Hello & no I "used to" read MD b/c it was up front, in your face real sh**.  Where else can a person find that?  Yeah, exactly & nowhere.  John + Dave + let me throw in Valentino.....bbing doesn't get more real than this.  If you don't like it, then get out.   

Nevermind..........lol

Jadethegladiator

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: February 26, 2009, 08:22:08 PM »

Nevermind..........lol

Nevermind = a lil bbing pup who has no clue

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #66 on: February 26, 2009, 09:36:10 PM »
Romano > a 120-lb metrosexual twink
Ron: "I am lazy."

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #67 on: February 26, 2009, 11:03:51 PM »
Nevermind = a lil bbing pup who has no clue
No clue about what, exactly?
You are stating that you support your long-time bodybuilding pals and their foolish actions. We get it.
!

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #68 on: February 27, 2009, 06:39:35 AM »
Anyone can have stuff on people if you are with them for 18 years, but you are right, this needs to stop.

Romano has moved on, now writing some things for MuscleMag, and Blechman can do what he wants, as he is the owner and boss, and it is his business. 

I hope this is the last statement and stories we hear on this.

Agreed.

Ron - In my opinion, Steve and MD have really taken the high road in handling this entire matter.  Do you see it that way as well? 

I've been really impressed by the amount of class they have shown throughout this process. 

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: February 27, 2009, 06:47:58 AM »
DAMN, it sounds more like john was way out of line, but he really didn't throw dave under the bus, so im assuming he wasnt as integral as john in their downfall

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #70 on: February 27, 2009, 07:19:24 AM »
Agreed.

Ron - In my opinion, Steve and MD have really taken the high road in handling this entire matter.  Do you see it that way as well? 

I've been really impressed by the amount of class they have shown throughout this process. 

Oh yeah, Steve starting the "carb wars" in a transparent bid to make Dave look bad was real classy!  ::)   Blechman is a whiney little bitch, and is just as guilty as Romano in this saga.
Ron: "I am lazy."

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #71 on: February 27, 2009, 09:06:31 AM »
I can't tell what is more silly.  Considering Romano "good" for anything or keeping 5+ years of back issues for ANY kind of magazine.
i cut out articles and saved them in a notebook :-[
A

checkmate

• Getbig II
  • Blaaargo Argo!
« Reply #72 on: March 03, 2009, 07:36:50 AM »
Airing dirty laundry on GETBIG.com... Priceless.  ;D

Bumpy Bump ;D
It's like a freak circus!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 03, 2009, 11:28:16 AM »
Agreed.

But how does the "high road" help us? It really should be about us.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #74 on: March 03, 2009, 12:59:11 PM »
Now that they basically have HHH backing "Species" to some extent, John and Dave are so much better off without MD...