Author Topic: THIS IS WHAT BODYBUILDERS SHOULD LOOK LIKE....... NO IFS ANDS OR BUTTS  (Read 13387 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: THIS IS WHAT BODYBUILDERS SHOULD LOOK LIKE....... NO IFS ANDS OR BUTTS
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2009, 12:55:32 PM »

1. Bob Paris
2. Steve Reeves
3. Frank Zane
4. Labrada
5. Wheeler
6. Charles Clairmonte
7. Milos
8. deMey
9. Samir
10. Makkawy
11. Shawn Ray
12. Cormier
13. Thierry Pastel
14. Mendenhall
15. Haney
16. Nubret
17. Padilla
18. Sergio
19. Sonny Schmidt
20. Melvin Anthony

Flex magazines top 20 most aesthetic bodybuilders yet NO Nasser I wonder why  ;)
Agree with #1.  If I could have the physique of any bber it would be Paris.  But I would still do girls. 

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2009, 12:56:39 PM »
Agree with #1.  If I could have the physique of any bber it would be Paris.  But I would still do girls. 

Can you believe he never won a single pro show?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2009, 01:03:49 PM »
Can you believe he never won a single pro show?
:o  I didn't know that. 

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2009, 02:10:59 PM »

1. Bob Paris
2. Steve Reeves
3. Frank Zane
4. Labrada
5. Wheeler
6. Charles Clairmonte
7. Milos
8. deMey
9. Samir
10. Makkawy
11. Shawn Ray
12. Cormier
13. Thierry Pastel
14. Mendenhall
15. Haney
16. Nubret
17. Padilla
18. Sergio
19. Sonny Schmidt
20. Melvin Anthony

Flex magazines top 20 most aesthetic bodybuilders yet NO Nasser I wonder why  ;)

Again, like your twin, hulkster, you misunderstand the point. I did not say that Nasser is  most aesthetic of all time; I said most aesthetic of the mass monsters.

Nasser is one of the hugest men to ever live. Guys like Ronnie had stunning mass but he bad pecs that looked droopy even when gyno was fixed, terrible abs , no calves. Yates, your fantasy man, had joke arms, disgusting gut but these guys still won due to their mass (and some fixed judging decisions). Nasser had the same kind of mass but sculpted it much more aesthetically.

Only maybe one or two of those guys on that list would be considered a mass monster.

Read the quote properly then you will understand the point. The key word is combination. There are those who got better aesthetics but they lack Nasser's extreme mass. Likewise, anyone bigger (hardly any are) they lack Nasser's aesthetics.  If you fail to even understand a point then there is little point in conversing.

Posted by: Sharma

Obviously you don't understand my point. I am talking about the combination of mass, symmetry, proportion and aesthetic flow.

Ronnie had stunning mass but he struggled to sculpt it in a way like peak Nasser. Ronnie had a terrible midsection, his calves were a complete joke, he had droopy pecs (even without the disgusting gyno) Again, I respect Ronnie but he did not have anything approaching Nasser's midsection, calves, taper, symmetry . He had mind boggling mass but it cost him his aesthetics.

In the end this was Jason's downfall too.

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2009, 05:16:44 PM »
booooooooooooooooooooooo oooommmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 hahahaha

and ughhhhh what a joke

he got punked by flex lmao
i

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2009, 05:46:16 PM »
Again, like your twin, hulkster, you misunderstand the point. I did not say that Nasser is  most aesthetic of all time; I said most aesthetic of the mass monsters.

No, that honor goes to Paul Dillett

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2009, 05:59:48 PM »
i would agree with you on thta one my friend i think nasser was way overrated shawn used to smash him nasser has a gut  :'( sorry sharma
i

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2009, 07:32:25 PM »

Nasser is one of the hugest men to ever live. Guys like Ronnie had stunning mass but he bad pecs that looked droopy even when gyno was fixed, terrible abs , no calves. Yates, your fantasy man, had joke arms, disgusting gut but these guys still won due to their mass (and some fixed judging decisions). Nasser had the same kind of mass but sculpted it much more aesthetically.

Only maybe one or two of those guys on that list would be considered a mass monster.

Read the quote properly then you will understand the point. The key word is combination. There are those who got better aesthetics but they lack Nasser's extreme mass. Likewise, anyone bigger (hardly any are) they lack Nasser's aesthetics.  If you fail to even understand a point then there is little point in conversing.

You keep using the word aesthetic YOU are the only one using it to describe Nasser no one attributes his physique as being aesthetic even for a mass monster , he's always considered a mass monster first and foremost , he's aesthetic for a ' mass monster '  ::) that's like saying ' she's hot for a fat chick '

As far as aesthetics & symmetry go Nasser is far from perfect his structure isn't spectacular and while his had good proportions his balance wasn't that great , he had short legs coupled with a longish torso , he had no forearms what so ever especially not proportionate ones in relation to his biceps/triceps even worse than Coleman and his glaring flaw was his pathetic back . you can claim he was more ' aesthetic ' than Yates but that means what? he was also incomplete as well which is why he never won and that's not mentioning his conditioning

Nasser was a very good bodybuilder from the front , good from the sides and pathetic from the back , you and your fan-boys built him up to be something he's not and that one of the Greatest , you can harp on him beating Dorian in 1997 , hell lets say that he did what does that mean? he beat Dorian at his all-times worse LMFAO he would be left for dead by Dorian at his best oh wait he was in 1995  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2009, 07:41:23 PM »
booooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 hahahaha

and ughhhhh what a joke

he got punked by flex lmao

Flex left him for dead

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2009, 07:43:18 PM »
No, that honor goes to Paul Dillett

Great point and true Dillett had the lines and the size and the balance & proportion

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2009, 07:48:18 PM »
Again you guys miss the point totally. Nasser had a good 50lbs on Kenny when they competed. Nasser was a true mass monster.

Believe me, Paul was not as aesthetic as Nasser. He was an amazing bodybuilder but he was clunky and clumsy looking, he could not pose properly and rarely was properly conditioned.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2009, 07:54:54 PM »
Again you guys miss the point totally. Nasser had a good 50lbs on Kenny when they competed. Nasser was a true mass monster.

Believe me, Paul was not as aesthetic as Nasser. He was an amazing bodybuilder but he was clunky and clumsy looking, he could not pose properly and rarely was properly conditioned.

That's your retort " Believe me " ? and what the fuck is ' clunky and clumsy looking ' ? Nasser couldn't pose properly either and same with Nasser who's conditioning was hit or miss , ironically they both had pathetic backs , but Dillet is by far more aesthetic and why?

Better natural structure , wider clavicles , narrow waist & hips , better muscular balance & proportion throughout his physique , better upper & lower balance

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2009, 07:59:46 PM »
It's an opinion.
I said believe me because I have seen all these guys in person and some of your judgements - like Dillet having better balance between upper and lower - just show me that you are only arguing because Nasser upsets you and you are incapable of praising him.
Dillet had an awkward and strange physique that he had trouble posing and conditioning properly. He had far more structural flaws than Nasser and nothing like Nasser's balance and symmetry. That's why he never came near Nasser at any show.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2009, 08:05:52 PM »
It's an opinion.
I said believe me because I have seen all these guys in person and some of your judgements - like Dillet having better balance between upper and lower - just show me that you are only arguing because Nasser upsets you and you are incapable of praising him.
Dillet had an awkward and strange physique that he had trouble posing and conditioning properly. He had far more structural flaws than Nasser and nothing like Nasser's balance and symmetry. That's why he never came near Nasser at any show.

NOSENSE pure & simple , Nasser doesn't upset me and I am capable of praising him , I made a thread and posted some very good pics of him and said on many occasions he's outstanding ( from the front ) so your claim to the contrary is flat out false

and again you make base claims and offer up NO evidence of them what so ever  ::)

because you say so LMFAO and Dillett never came close to Nasser at any show because of racist judges  ;) they didn't want a non-American winning ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

owned

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2009, 08:10:50 PM »
Here's the evidence. I already post it. Dillet never have balance between upper body and lower body like this. He never have such perfect symmetry, balance and proportion. This is the Apollonian ideal. Again, no mass monster weighing as much as this ever came close to such aesthetic beauty as this.

Even GH15 and Doggcrapp agree and they know more about bodybuilding than you ever will Mr geek with 25 thousand posts ;D

OWNED 

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2009, 08:25:07 PM »
Here's the evidence. I already post it. Dillet never have balance between upper body and lower body like this. He never have such perfect symmetry, balance and proportion. This is the Apollonian ideal. Again, no mass monster weighing as much as this ever came close to such aesthetic beauty as this.

Even GH15 and Doggcrapp agree and they know more about bodybuilding than you ever will Mr geek with 25 thousand posts ;D

OWNED 

So what's your retort? a picture with the same blanket statment , ' Dillett never have ( sic ) balance between upper body and lower body like this? ' this comment proves you know absolutely NOTHING about physique assessment . upper & lower body balance includes proportion between the muscle groups as well as muscle length , Nasser doesn't stack up to Dillett in this department due to the fact he has SHORT LEGS and a LOG TORSO , couple that with Dillett having naturally narrower waist & hips than Nasser and wider clavicles and better forearm proportion in relation to the biceps & triceps and anything you type to the contrary exposes your ignorance

And you quote GH15 as some sort of proof of your claim lmfao please show me SPECIFICALLY where he claims Nasser has better balance & proportion and symmetry & aesthetics than Dillett and good luck ( I don't expect you to find this quote either  ;) ) and Gh15 is the same MORON who talked about aliens and he also claimed to have firsthand knowledge that Steve Reeves was on d-bols years before they were ever invented LMFAO so much for him as an authority and Doggcrapp? again if you can provide the same specific quote from him comparing Dillett & Nasser , I'll entertain it until then more filler from you

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2009, 09:51:08 PM »
all nasser displayed was how watery he was from the back dorian tore him up in all the back poses and yes considering paul had much longer legs thats a tough one to fill in all in all nasser = over rated OWNED
i

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2009, 11:05:47 PM »
Nasser is owned again.

Sharma, please give it a rest.

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2009, 11:17:01 PM »

OWNED 

Great post and totally spot on as usual. It seems that most people can't understand that for one of the biggest ever guys Nasser kept that size looking immaculate. You again show that you're one of the only people capable of actually understanding bodybuilding. Poor ND owned yet again by all and sundry.

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2009, 11:18:49 PM »
Nasser looking amazing from the back here. Broad lats, shredded gluteals and superb calf development.

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2009, 11:19:27 PM »
This gay Nasser nuthugging is sad.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #46 on: February 28, 2009, 12:04:24 AM »

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: February 28, 2009, 09:53:20 PM »
NASSER LOOKED NOTHING BETTER THAN A PAIR OF MEAT CURTAINS LOL I LOVE HOW THIS THREAD STARTED OUT AS AN IDEAL PHYSIQUE THREAD AND ENDS OVER NASSER DEBATES , SOME PEOPLE JUST NEED TO GET OFF HIS SACK  ::)
i

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 01, 2009, 03:59:06 AM »
Sharma, I find it interesting that you say that Dillet looked "clumsy and clunkey looking". For the record a lot of people describe Nasser the same way.

Yes, yes, yes, "believe you", that is not the case
I

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 01, 2009, 04:02:48 AM »
Most people agree that Nasser was one of the best, but you seem to have lost all objectivity in this matter. Which only works counter to most of your arguments.

Let me prove that point.

Sharma, who had the better back Nasser or Coleman? Also at their peak who had the better conditioning Nasser or Yates?
I