Author Topic: Pablo Ayala, 2 weeks out of the arnold amateur  (Read 16537 times)

Mazda323

• Getbig III
  • Guardian Angel
Re: Pablo Ayala, 2 weeks out of the arnold amateur
« Reply #100 on: March 01, 2009, 04:03:15 AM »
I think the greek guy Mike Keflianos will win the Arnold, hes short but hes very complete.

I hope that!!! He has the physique to do it :)

robins

• Getbig III
« Reply #101 on: March 01, 2009, 04:23:45 AM »
he had been outed back on September 9 2008 at http://bodybuildersexposed.blogspot.com/

that's where google lead me

(that will keep all the closeted gay guys busy the rest of the day)

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's disgusting

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: March 01, 2009, 06:49:25 AM »
ok, i dont think he is gay.. but most of bbs here have no money at all, and everything they make goes to food and drugs... so they gotta make a living.. it sounds bad, but if you got no other source of income thay gotta do what they gotta do.. here normally minimum wage is 200 dollars..

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #103 on: March 01, 2009, 06:50:38 AM »
ok, i dont think he is gay.. but most of bbs here have no money at all, and everything they make goes to food and drugs... so they gotta make a living.. it sounds bad, but if you got no other source of income thay gotta do what they gotta do.. here normally minimum wage is 200 dollars..
nah he isnt gay...he's an actor/dancer

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #104 on: March 01, 2009, 06:54:47 AM »
nah he isnt gay...he's an actor/dancer

;D

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: March 01, 2009, 06:55:15 AM »
if kai can make a living he can too!!!

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #106 on: March 01, 2009, 09:58:24 AM »

that's probably why most of the guys on Ulrich's sites (musclegallery, muscleweb, musclehunks, powermen, and probably a few others) are from Eastern Europe, Arab countries, and South America.  $5000 for one week's worth of j/o on camera is more money they could make anywhere else.   As far as stigma, I would think there would still be a lot in Arab countries, some in Eastern Europe, but hardly any in South America.

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #107 on: March 01, 2009, 01:18:55 PM »
another gay bodybuilder
TEAM WOLF

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #108 on: March 01, 2009, 01:19:44 PM »
damn, great build, thick as shit. :o

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: March 01, 2009, 06:01:48 PM »
that's probably why most of the guys on Ulrich's sites (musclegallery, muscleweb, musclehunks, powermen, and probably a few others) are from Eastern Europe, Arab countries, and South America.  $5000 for one week's worth of j/o on camera is more money they could make anywhere else.   As far as stigma, I would think there would still be a lot in Arab countries, some in Eastern Europe, but hardly any in South America.

i know that.. ulrich.. know by many bbs here... not actually him... but someone else whos name starts with an r and has been mentioned in the thread before...  ;)

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: March 01, 2009, 06:04:02 PM »

yeah, and i know that most of the guys that compete actually look forward to getting pics taken with ulrich... cause it means money for them...