Author Topic: Freeman Focused!  (Read 6206 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Freeman Focused!
« Reply #50 on: February 26, 2009, 04:13:28 PM »
Toney looks great but doesn't have the thickness and deep separation in his back and thighs.

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: February 26, 2009, 04:40:26 PM »

More like

Victor
Toney
Kai (if he doesn't come in with love handles)

Six Of One, Half-Dozen Of

Dont matter to me. All I'm sayin is that will be your top 3 most likely in that order. Don't forget Vic is digging himself deeper with all his troubles and it doesn't bode well for the sport.

I still say Freeman wins  ;)

OX

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #52 on: February 26, 2009, 08:17:24 PM »
looks like he is going to win.
A

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: February 26, 2009, 11:01:27 PM »
Toney looks great but doesn't have the thickness and deep separation in his back and thighs.
You can not be 290 and not be Thick... But on a serious note - he has added some thickness - ALOT - The Separation is there...

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #54 on: February 27, 2009, 09:08:24 AM »
Seen this before from Toney.  Same as DJ and even Cuts when they look like winners 2 weeks out by the time of the show they swell up from the slin and carb loading.  Hopefully Toney fills out and not over and keeps dry.
he doesnt slin nor carb load.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #55 on: February 27, 2009, 09:22:51 AM »
He looks fucking nuts ! I've been a fan of Freeman for a long time now ... would love to see him do well !

Btw, Adipo ... are you Toney's " sponsor " ?  :D

Stavios

« Reply #56 on: February 27, 2009, 09:38:41 AM »
he doesnt slin nor carb load.

well he still takes in a few cups of rice before the show like Palumbo has his guys doing ?

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 27, 2009, 11:35:55 AM »
He looks fucking nuts ! I've been a fan of Freeman for a long time now ... would love to see him do well !

Btw, Adipo ... are you Toney's " sponsor " ?  :D
wtf does sponsor mean? they are bros, homies, friends, etc.   Toney is sponsored by Muscle Tech.

challenge

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: February 27, 2009, 11:47:14 AM »
Adipo can you talk a little about what lead to Tony's improvements in the recent years? How has his training changed?

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #59 on: February 27, 2009, 11:56:00 AM »
from those pics the only place toney is not thick in is the waist....
arms have improved a lot....
he is looking good very good.. id have him second after cictor
choice is an illusion

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: February 27, 2009, 12:24:51 PM »
Adipo can you talk a little about what lead to Tony's improvements in the recent years? How has his training changed?

Most of his improvements came from suggestions of the IFBB judges. They told him what areas needed attention and what was good. He consulted with Dave Palumbo and Speaks with Lee haney , IFBB Judges and other pros.

At 42 Toney has made every mistake from spilling over to a Pec tear. So he knows what works and what doesn't!

Health is #1 - tight midsection , X frame .... is secondary .. So staying healthier all year without going over 307 pounds was his secret.
Training heavy but not endangering the body of injuries is Key !

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #61 on: February 27, 2009, 12:35:27 PM »
Most of his improvements came from suggestions of the IFBB judges. They told him what areas needed attention and what was good. He consulted with Dave Palumbo and Speaks with Lee haney , IFBB Judges and other pros.

At 42 Toney has made every mistake from spilling over to a Pec tear. So he knows what works and what doesn't!

Health is #1 - tight midsection , X frame .... is secondary .. So staying healthier all year without going over 307 pounds was his secret.
Training heavy but not endangering the body of injuries is Key !

Toney, Can you tell us how you tore your pec?  Was it just heavy benching with bad form, not warming up?  Hope you do do well at the Arnold.  I wouldn't argue if you won.  Too bad boys like Heath, wolf and Dex won't be competing.

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: February 27, 2009, 12:39:13 PM »
I am not Toney - However He Tore it on a Smith Machine - about 13 years ago !

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #63 on: February 28, 2009, 07:57:19 AM »
wtf does sponsor mean? they are bros, homies, friends, etc.   Toney is sponsored by Muscle Tech.

You obviously didn't understand what I meant, Delta ... oh, well.  ::)

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: February 28, 2009, 08:32:09 AM »
I am not Toney - However He Tore it on a Smith Machine - about 13 years ago !

A while ago in a video Toney mentioned opening a sort of health center/spa, did he follow through with it? also being 42 what are his plans for after the IFBB. He seems like one of the smarter pros out there so I am sure that he is working on some stuff.

Since Toney keeps it real on GetBig, can he break down the cost of prepping for 1 year of shows (3 or 4 shows)?
I

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: February 28, 2009, 08:48:10 AM »
I hope he can pull off a win, which would be a great direction for bodybuilding...which is away from these bloated, thick waisted oddities toward a small waisted aesthetic looking body that represents the classic ideals of what bodybuilding should be. I've met him several times and happen to think he is a pretty cool guy as well.

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: February 28, 2009, 10:31:24 AM »
A while ago in a video Toney mentioned opening a sort of health center/spa, did he follow through with it? also being 42 what are his plans for after the IFBB. He seems like one of the smarter pros out there so I am sure that he is working on some stuff.

Since Toney keeps it real on GetBig, can he break down the cost of prepping for 1 year of shows (3 or 4 shows)?

I will ask ...

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: February 28, 2009, 10:34:05 AM »
I hope he can pull off a win, which would be a great direction for bodybuilding...which is away from these bloated, thick waisted oddities toward a small waisted aesthetic looking body that represents the classic ideals of what bodybuilding should be. I've met him several times and happen to think he is a pretty cool guy as well.
X is Focused

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 28, 2009, 03:25:04 PM »
X is Focused

hahaha and that pic is in crap lighting, you can see he is ready. X is epically focused ;D