Author Topic: OK--Who On Getbig Would,.......(this should bring interesting comments)  (Read 11312 times)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: OK--Who On Getbig Would,.......(this should bring interesting comments)
« Reply #50 on: February 27, 2009, 03:09:54 PM »
No one has spat in my face and no one ever will.  I don't associate with low-lives to get myself into that type of situation

bobs--get off your podium--u are no better than the rest of us--come on now

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: February 27, 2009, 03:11:42 PM »
No one has spat in my face and no one ever will.  I don't associate with low-lives to get myself into that type of situation
Hey idiot, do you anticipate everything that may happen in public. DOUCHEBAG!
I am a big baby

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #52 on: February 27, 2009, 03:12:46 PM »

Well 29 years and it still hasn't happened.  Chances are slim that it ever will ;)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 27, 2009, 03:13:09 PM »

ahahahahaha --  ur my fuckin hero

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 27, 2009, 03:14:38 PM »
bobs--get off your podium--u are no better than the rest of us--come on now

I didn't say I'm better than any particular individual, but come on, I'm sure you can admit that the majority of people grow out of the "fight mentality" in junior high or high school, and the ones who don't are usually (on average, of course there are exceptions) less succesful than those who don't care to get into street-fights.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 27, 2009, 03:15:15 PM »
Actually I was once in a near-fight situation, with Mike Tyson  ;D  And yes i did back out of that, as any intelligent man would ;)  I posted the story before.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 27, 2009, 03:16:02 PM »
I didn't say I'm better than any particular individual, but come on, I'm sure you can admit that the majority of people grow out of the "fight mentality" in junior high or high school, and the ones who don't are usually (on average, of course there are exceptions) less succesful than those who don't care to get into street-fights.
Success has everything to do with being a coward! ::)
I am a big baby

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #57 on: February 27, 2009, 03:16:33 PM »

Seriously. Bigbobs is a high roller and seriously successful guy. Most people are waiting on him, taking out his trash , generally trying to get in his good books to get some of that $. The people he hangs with are young and upwardly mobile professionals. He would rarely come into contact with the kind of scum who spit in faces and even if he did, they would be intimidated by his size and muscularity and search for a face like yours to spit upon ;D

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 27, 2009, 03:16:33 PM »

ya Im just saying you come across as rankly arrogant---and the clubs in Edmonton are prime ground for getting into a fight or spit on--no matter what age you are

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 27, 2009, 03:17:04 PM »
Success has everything to do with being a coward! ::)

hahaha, yeah so I guess every wealthy and mature man who doesn't give two shits about street-fighting is a coward and therefore inferior to those who never grew up and likely spend most of their time at bars getting drunk and pissing randomers off such that they would get into fights?  ::)

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 27, 2009, 03:20:03 PM »
hahaha, yeah so I guess every wealthy and mature man who doesn't give two shits about street-fighting is a coward and therefore inferior to those who never grew up and likely spend most of their time at bars getting drunk and pissing randomers off such that they would get into fights?  ::)
exactly. Some people think it's the wild west and you can hit anybody for looking at you the wrong way. Most intelligent people think about the possible ramifications and choose not to throw hands with anyone.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 27, 2009, 03:20:20 PM »
ya Im just saying you come across as rankly arrogant---and the clubs in Edmonton are prime ground for getting into a fight or spit on--no matter what age you are

Not at all, I'm pretty modest actually.  How often have you seen me bragging about myself in any post?  Sometimes I do post about myself (and usually still play it down somewhat) and that's only when challenged by others here.

And I've been to many clubs in Edmonton many times, and have never gotten into a fight or been spit on, as well as my friends.  Sure if I was going to the dirty pubs on 118th ave or some others in the northeast there would be a chance, but it's unlikely at the mainstream clubs unless you're an immature hot-head who looks for trouble.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: February 27, 2009, 03:20:43 PM »
We are not talking about someone looking to get into a random street fight, we are talking about what needs to happen if someone puts their hands on you. A coward balls up on the floor and a man takes care of business. I guess since you are not a man you are lost in this conversation.
I am a big baby

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #63 on: February 27, 2009, 03:21:42 PM »
ya Im just saying you come across as rankly arrogant-
To be fair though my friend, he has a lot to be arrogant about. He is successful, built, got nice girlfriend(s), lots of money. He living a life much better than almost anyone on here.
He would have a LOT to lose by getting into a street altercation and/or garnishing himself with an unwanted criminal record.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: February 27, 2009, 03:22:40 PM »
To be fair though my friend, he has a lot to be arrogant about. He is successful, built, got nice girlfriend(s), lots of money. He living a life much better than almost anyone on here.
He would have a LOT to lose by getting into a street altercation and/or garnishing himself with an unwanted criminal record.
Go lick his smelly balls, camel herder.
I am a big baby

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 27, 2009, 03:22:52 PM »
We are not talking about someone looking to get into a random street fight, we are talking about what needs to happen if someone puts their hands on you. A coward balls up on the floor and a man takes care of business. I guess since you are not a man you are lost in this conversation.

hahaha, I guess you're more of a "man" because you sit behind an anonymous account and claim how you would "back your shit up" in a fight whereas I'm posting realistically that I would not even get myself in the situation in the first place since I am above that.

People who fight or are prone to fighting have nothing to lose.  People like myself and Sharma who do have something to lose do not get ourselves in these situations.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #66 on: February 27, 2009, 03:24:18 PM »
The only thing that would make me fight is if someone stepped on my shoes.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #67 on: February 27, 2009, 03:26:12 PM »
The only thing that would make me fight is if someone stepped on my shoes.
Carl Perkins in the house.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 27, 2009, 03:26:58 PM »
what if she gave you herpes?

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 27, 2009, 03:28:38 PM »
hahaha, I guess you're more of a "man" because you sit behind an anonymous account and claim how you would "back your shit up" in a fight whereas I'm posting realistically that I would not even get myself in the situation in the first place since I am above that.

People who fight or are prone to fighting have nothing to lose.  People like myself and Sharma who do have something to lose do not get ourselves in these situations.
You have something more then me to lose, hahhahhaha me=house, 40,000 car, investments, wife, great family- You=Nassers soiled manties.
I am a big baby

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 27, 2009, 03:30:35 PM »
Yeah, and the maturity of your posts really suggest that you are a family man ::)

When you and your wife have kids are you going to tell them how you can "back your shit up" in a streetfight?

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 27, 2009, 03:32:11 PM »
Yeah, and the maturity of your posts really suggest that you are a family man ::)

When you and your wife have kids are you going to tell them how you can "back your shit up" in a streetfight?
I won't tell them to ball up on the floor in the fetal position while being kicked in the face.
I am a big baby

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #72 on: February 27, 2009, 03:34:12 PM »
Elite_lifter does not back his shit up, his boyfriend does that for him. Sends it right back up the small intestine.

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #73 on: February 27, 2009, 03:35:26 PM »
I would be very interested in meeting the person who would say to my face that I am a shemale, a receding hairline, a manface, a rat face, a ski slope nose...for all the getbiggers that I have ever met all have been very nice.  I am sure there are a few that lurk in the background at these shows because they were douche bags on here and are embarrassed but I don't hold a grudge.  In truth I would even like to meet Leafy or True Adonis...
Jennifer

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 27, 2009, 03:35:30 PM »
Elite_lifter does not back his shit up, his boyfriend does that for him. Sends it right back up the small intestine.
Sharma, I am just thankful not to have been born in your skin.
I am a big baby