Author Topic: GH 100IU  (Read 13291 times)

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
Re: GH 100IU
« Reply #50 on: March 01, 2009, 01:09:01 PM »
Why would a ugly out of shape midget like "swede" want to use hgh?

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #51 on: March 01, 2009, 01:10:15 PM »
maybe he thinks it will make him grow 12 inches to a full 5'11".

spinnis

« Reply #52 on: March 01, 2009, 01:12:39 PM »

there is a difference betwerrn using and selling...

spinnis

« Reply #53 on: March 01, 2009, 01:13:33 PM »

maby it could help you shed some fat?

;D

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #54 on: March 01, 2009, 01:15:23 PM »
maby it could help you shed some fat?

;D
no offense there "big fella" but you ain't exactly shredded yourself. :D

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #55 on: March 01, 2009, 01:17:46 PM »

Maybe he thinks it will help his hair grow back?

spinnis

« Reply #56 on: March 01, 2009, 01:18:00 PM »
no offense there "big fella" but you ain't exactly shredded yourself. :D

Ofcourse Im not,
But I will be soon  ;D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #57 on: March 01, 2009, 02:20:54 PM »
I wasn't aware that swede was juicing, let alone training. He just said he had a two month layoff from the gym so I didn't think he was going to hop right on all the drugs under the sun.

Swede was juicing. My interpretation of Swede's posts: Swede was on a cycle of Chinese Dianabol among other things. Swede got off. This is where depression set in and he stopped going to the gym. Now he's back and back on cycle. His natural buddy keeps bugging him to get some more gear since he's running low. Mr Supernatural also wants more GH and IGF-1 since he is convinced this will make his pro dreams come true in a hurry. Swede is also wants some GH and if he can find a good deal he can get some amps "for free" after charging his buddy.

:D

spinnis

« Reply #58 on: March 01, 2009, 02:27:41 PM »
Swede was juicing. My interpretation of Swede's posts: Swede was on a cycle of Chinese Dianabol among other things. Swede got off. This is where depression set in and he stopped going to the gym. Now he's back and back on cycle. His natural buddy keeps bugging him to get some more gear since he's running low. Mr Supernatural also wants more GH and IGF-1 since he is convinced this will make his pro dreams come true in a hurry. Swede is also wants some GH and if he can find a good deal he can get some amps "for free" after charging his buddy.

:D

haha, you really wasted your time thinking about that didnt you  ;D

I think it was the accutane that fucked with my mind

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #59 on: March 01, 2009, 02:28:42 PM »
haha, you really wasted your time thinking about that didnt you  ;D

I think it was the accutane that fucked with my mind

How far off was I?  :D

Was the Accutane self-prescribed? How old are you?

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #60 on: March 01, 2009, 02:29:59 PM »
never understood why a non competitor would waste $$$ on GH, test is all a non competitor should ever need. ::)

spinnis

« Reply #61 on: March 01, 2009, 02:30:58 PM »
How far off was I?  :D

Was the Accutane self-prescribed? How old are you?

Im natural so pretty much as of as you possible can be..

Yep it was, turned 20 in jan

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #62 on: March 01, 2009, 02:33:44 PM »
never understood why a non competitor would waste $$$ on GH, test is all a non competitor should ever need. ::)

Honestly, gh did more for me than any steroid ever did.
If i was gonna go back on one thing it would be that.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #63 on: March 01, 2009, 02:40:50 PM »
Im natural so pretty much as of as you possible can be..

Yep it was, turned 20 in jan

So let's see, you got the Accutane from a steroid dealer, but steroids had nothing to do with the acne that suddenly blossomed at 20. Yeah ok.  ::)  :D

Coming off steroids and jumping on Accutane does sound like a bad combo mentally.

spinnis

« Reply #64 on: March 01, 2009, 02:42:01 PM »
So let's see, you got the Accutane from a steroid dealer, but steroids had nothing to do with the acne that suddenly blossomed at 20. Yeah ok.  ::)  :D

Coming off steroids and jumping on Accutane does sound like a bad combo mentally.

Ive has acne probably since I was like 14 or 15....
Finally did something drastic about it :) 

should have used accutane a loong time ago

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: March 01, 2009, 03:18:21 PM »
Ive has acne probably since I was like 14 or 15....
Finally did something drastic about it :) 

should have used accutane a loong time ago

i used that stuff when i was 15, pretty extreme stuff

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: March 01, 2009, 10:00:49 PM »

exactly . . . for what it costs it's just not worth it . . . not even for guys that compete at the national level. Using that $300-$600 per kit on more test is a better idea.

Stavios

« Reply #67 on: March 01, 2009, 10:05:34 PM »
exactly . . . for what it costs it's just not worth it . . . not even for guys that compete at the national level. Using that $300-$600 per kit on more test is a better idea.

are you still studying to become an endo-thing (don't know how it's called in english) ?

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #68 on: March 01, 2009, 10:13:52 PM »

sorry but this varies way too much from person to person to make a blanket statement like that.
GH does things that anabolics simply cant...in fact using gh can actually allow you to use less juice and have better results.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #69 on: March 02, 2009, 03:06:06 AM »
GH costs vary a bit but it really does not matter.
If you want it you will pay anyway.

Swede you know that I can see right thru your brain as always.
If you build a solid base before juicing then you will look ok.

If you start now only 20years old and only 19days of training, then you may end up looking
like poor sevastase, juicing for years and now look like he never trained.

Learn how to train without gear first.

On a sidenote your current depression may become severe, after you get off the cycle.

And it will not make you taller no matter what the dealer or your huge ripped natural friend claim.

good post

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #70 on: March 02, 2009, 03:30:07 AM »
Swede, there's no need for gh at your age imo.  If you're hoping to grow taller, you probably would have had to take it during puberty.  If your growth plates aren't closed, I guess there's a chance you might, but bear in mind the possibility that the ends of your bones probably aren't all open one day and then all closed the next.  Be a damn shame if some of you grew and some parts of you didn't and you ended up all quasimodo.  :-\  If height is your goal, get to a doc.  A cosmetic doc would see you if a gp won't.  Don't just start shooting and hope for the best.

If you're post cycle and covered in zits try some low dose AI along with skin care products.  If I go around again I'll be tapering Arimidex down for a full 2-3 months after the last shot, although I think you're too young to cycle anyway.  If you have self administered accutane, and with your drinking habits, go get your liver checked out.  You seem to have a history of playing russian roulette with your health, never getting problem addressed, etc, and it's going to bite you in the ass.  Do the right thing by yourself.

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: March 03, 2009, 01:46:25 AM »
sorry but this varies way too much from person to person to make a blanket statement like that.
GH does things that anabolics simply cant...in fact using gh can actually allow you to use less juice and have better results.

yeah you're probably right . . . however, people take so much shit that it's hard to tell what really works and what doesn't. I've seen lots of guys use GH for months and nothing happens. . . could be a garbage product, who knows?

Don't get me wrong, I would use GH if I could afford it, as the synergisitc effects of it with Test and slin are undeniable, but I can't for now.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #72 on: March 03, 2009, 03:15:22 AM »

Honestly, gh did more for me than any steroid ever did.
If i was gonna go back on one thing it would be that.

both spot on.
b

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: March 03, 2009, 03:19:44 AM »
both spot on.

Why do you say he is spot on with his second statement about GH doing more for him than AAS ever did?  I'm just curious about your view of GH.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #74 on: March 03, 2009, 10:23:16 PM »
Whats the normal price in usa for example 100iu of HGH?

THIS IS NOT A SALES thread or anything, just want to know whats normal in the states

Depends.

If you have a good connection you can import quality GH for $1-$3 per IU.

It really depends on what quality and brand you are looking for and then how the source is.

If you're talking about brand name GH sold in the U.S., you're going to get raped in terms of price.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...