Author Topic: Rush Tells It Like It Is At Televised CPAC  (Read 8161 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Rush Tells It Like It Is At Televised CPAC
« Reply #50 on: March 01, 2009, 12:32:41 PM »
Exactly. People who have set goals, worked hard and achieved some sort of success for themselves will seldom agree with an agenda like Obama has set forth.

Obama's entire existence is 10000% against everything I am about.

Has he once told people out of work to start a new business?

Has he once told people who are laid off to go back to their employer and tell them they are willing to do anyrthint to keep their job?

Has he once told people that they will have to work harder for the same result?

Has he once told people that their employer is not their enemy????

NO!

Obama is a fraud, a liar and a demogogue of the worst sense. 

He has never worked a real job in his life, has no clue how money and income are earned, and has ZERO clue how the economy works.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: March 01, 2009, 12:45:40 PM »

Has he once told people who are laid off to go back to their employer and tell them they are willing to do anyrthint to keep their job?

NO!

He has never worked a real job in his life, has no clue how money and income are earned, and has ZERO clue how the economy works.
The real problem and how this is happening is because of timing. Anyone who knows their history will realize it was during the Clinton administration that policies were set forth that pressured the entire mortgage industry to drastically lower the lending standards so the "unfortunate people" who had terrible credit scores, a history of irresponsibility and no verifiable legitamate source of income could share in the dream of home ownership. This was the first step towards the credit crisis disaster we have now. Of course the results don't happen overnight, so during the last phase of the Bush administration was when it truly unfolded. This timing gave the leftists a chance to blame the current administration. I have a feeling pretty soon, people in places like Cuba will stop risking their lives to come here because they'll see our system is slowly evolving into theirs.

Mons Venus

« Reply #52 on: March 01, 2009, 12:51:39 PM »

NO!

In 2 yrs taxes will roll back to rates from the 90's.

STOP FUCCKING WHINING!  :'(

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
Re: Rush Limbaugh's Speech at CPAC = KKK Rally?
« Reply #53 on: March 01, 2009, 01:03:17 PM »
IMO its no different i can't wait for Keith Olberman to destroy him on Monday! ;D

Are you serious? Olberman is a joke. Along with his partners in crime, Maddow and Matthews. These people are really the delusional ones.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 01, 2009, 01:05:55 PM »
In 2 yrs taxes will roll back to rates from the 90's.

STOP FUCCKING WHINING!  :'(

Im talking about unemployed people.

I get resumes sent to me daily by people looking for work.  They get thrown right in the toilet.  

The only way i will consider someone is if they:

1.  Show up at my office unannounced and ask or work.
2.  Call me at least two times
3.  Shows some guts.

Otherwise, they are probably a loafer and looking to run the clock on my time.

No thanks.  

The last guy I hired was making a 1g a week within a few weeks putting in 20 hours a week from home.  He had drive, hustle, and initiative to get the job done and he made out fine.

He got a police job and could not work with me anymore but the point is that if you want to make $$$ you have to hustle, cold call, network, and pound the pavement.

The old ways of doing things are over.    

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #55 on: March 01, 2009, 01:06:43 PM »
perfect analysis of Rush, his followers and hard core neocons in general:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036677#29418530

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 01, 2009, 01:12:12 PM »
perfect analysis of Rush, his followers and hard core neocons in general:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036677#29418530

You mean the network with the worst ratings?

Limbaugh is a clown, but what is he wrong about?

Give me a specific thing he is wrong about.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #57 on: March 01, 2009, 01:19:36 PM »
You mean the network with the worst ratings?

Limbaugh is a clown, but what is he wrong about?

Give me a specific thing he is wrong about.
I don't have the time to waste

Maybe if I have absolutely nothing to do later I'll watch the videos at the beginning of this thread.

I do think Garafalo's assessment of Rush and his follower is spot on.   They are self loathing human beings who crave an authoritarian figure.  They crave to be treated like a child and complex problems scare and confuse them.  They need simplistic answers. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 01, 2009, 01:24:42 PM »
I don't have the time to waste

Maybe if I have absolutely nothing to do later I'll watch the videos at the beginning of this thread.

I do think Garafalo's assessment of Rush and his follower is spot on.   They are self loathing human beings who crave an authoritarian figure.  They crave to be treated like a child and complex problems scare and confuse them.  They need simplistic answers. 

Limbaugh has a net worth of god know how much.  Garafolo is left to doing a side skit on 24 after her radio show flopped.  Whose advice would you take if you want to be successful????????????

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #59 on: March 01, 2009, 02:16:02 PM »
Limbaugh has a net worth of god know how much.  Garafolo is left to doing a side skit on 24 after her radio show flopped.  Whose advice would you take if you want to be successful????????????

Neither

Limbaugh's net worth is irrelevent. 

Bernie Madoff had a big net worth.  Should I be seeking his advice

I just happen to think Garafolo's assesment of Rush and his followers is spot on.   

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #60 on: March 01, 2009, 02:21:40 PM »

I get resumes sent to me daily by people looking for work.  They get thrown right in the toilet.  

3.  Shows some guts.

Otherwise, they are probably a loafer and looking to run the clock on my time.

No thanks.  

The last guy I hired was making a 1g a week within a few weeks putting in 20 hours a week from home.  He had drive, hustle, and initiative to get the job done and he made out fine.

He got a police job and could not work with me anymore but the point is that if you want to make $$$ you have to hustle, cold call, network, and pound the pavement.

The old ways of doing things are over.    

You toss peoples resumes because they send them to you?

That makes no sense at all... This is the new world man... You're right the old ways don't work anymore... No one calls or bothers a prospective employer... Their resumes speak for themselves and if they have what you're looking for you return their courteous resume with a courteous reply.

If you won't pick up the phone or email someone back, then you're not really serious about hiring someone in my book.

It's a two way street... Why would I waste my time with a discourteous employer... Odds are they're just going to be a dick anyway.

The Coach

Re: Rush Limbaugh's Speech at CPAC = KKK Rally?
« Reply #61 on: March 01, 2009, 05:47:18 PM »
Are you serious? Olberman is a joke. Along with his partners in crime, Maddow and Matthews. These people are really the delusional ones.

That being said........Olberman doesn't pay his taxes either!

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: March 01, 2009, 06:06:00 PM »
You're an idiot.  He's got a higher IQ and more money than you could ever hope to have. 

If his IQ is higher than mine, then he's a liar. Because no one with an I.Q. above 100 could ever believe the bullshit coming out of his mouth daily.

Ok, you are better than him???

I would say so.

1.  Do you give to charities like he does?

Like he does? No. I give what I can to charities.

2.  Do you employee people and pay their salaries like he does?

No. Paying salaries doesn't make you a good person. Enron paid a lot of salaries too.  ::)

3.  Do you pay millions of dollars a year in taxes to fund the govt like he does?

Your questions are getting dumber and dumber.

4.  Do you hold charity drives like he does?

Nope.

5.  Have you started a successful business like he has?

Nope.

Tell me, how are you better than him?

I'm honest.
I'm not a hypocrite.
I'm considerate.
I'm thoughtful.
I'm empathetic.

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: March 01, 2009, 06:11:59 PM »

Not everyone can start a business. Telling unemployed people to all start businesses would be like telling a lot of penguins to fly.

There is such a thing as "pride" in this country. Where people are willing to be temporarily unemployed if they are disrespected and abused by their employers. If you don't have self-respect, then you have nothing. You're a puppet.

No. Because if you're working the right way, harder work means better results.

No point in generalizing. Employers are sometimes the enemy

Try getting a real job and you will understand this.

I could ask all of the questions about you that I was just asked about Rush Limbaugh in comparison to Obama and "prove" that he's a better person than you are.  ::)

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: March 01, 2009, 06:16:16 PM »

3.  Shows some guts.

You probably toss out a lot of fantastic candidates for jobs because they have a different style than you do. Just because someone prefers sending a resume doesn't mean that they can't do all of the things you listed to be a hard worker. Some people would prefer that you know their credentials on paper before interviewing them. You're prejudice.

The Coach

« Reply #65 on: March 01, 2009, 06:22:51 PM »

Not everyone can start a business. Telling unemployed people to all start businesses would be like telling a lot of penguins to fly.

Thats crap, thats exacty what liberals want you to believe so people can depend on the government for support. I literally started out with NOTHING and asked no one for a handout, not the government, not my friends, not my family not even my mom. You don't seem to undestand that's what is great about this country, you can start from nothing and wind up successful.

Maybe the people that are telling you this are also telling you penguins can fly. If someone tells you that you can't do something, it's time to step up and prove them wrong.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #66 on: March 01, 2009, 06:26:49 PM »
Thats crap, thats exacty what liberals want you to believe so people can depend on the government for support. I literally started out with NOTHING and asked no one for a handout, not the government, not my friends, not my family not even my mom. You don't seem to undestand that's what is great about this country, you can start from nothing and wind up successful.

Maybe the people that are telling you this are also telling you penguins can fly. If someone tells you that you can't do something, it's time to step up and prove them wrong.

Joe, I agree with you on this point... but why only answer this one point and none of the rest?

The Coach

« Reply #67 on: March 01, 2009, 06:31:58 PM »
Joe, I agree with you on this point... but why only answer this one point and none of the rest?

Because thats what stuck out the most. I hate when someone tells someone else that they can't do this or they can't do that.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #68 on: March 01, 2009, 06:36:28 PM »
Because thats what stuck out the most. I hate when someone tells someone else that they can't do this or they can't do that.
Fair enough.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #69 on: March 01, 2009, 06:36:44 PM »
You probably toss out a lot of fantastic candidates for jobs because they have a different style than you do. Just because someone prefers sending a resume doesn't mean that they can't do all of the things you listed to be a hard worker. Some people would prefer that you know their credentials on paper before interviewing them. You're prejudice.

I see nothing wrong with what he does.  It's not how I would do it, but it's his business.  I eliminate any candidate with typos in their resumes/cover letters.  I might lose some "fantastic candidates" too.  Everyone has their particular likes, dislikes, desired qualities, etc.  

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: March 01, 2009, 06:51:20 PM »

You're simple minded. People are different and have different abilities. Not everyone has the sort of mind required to start and run a business. Some people are good at other things, and organization isn't always one of them. Simple concept.

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: March 01, 2009, 06:54:18 PM »
I see nothing wrong with what he does.  It's not how I would do it, but it's his business.  I eliminate any candidate with typos in their resumes/cover letters.  I might lose some "fantastic candidates" too.  Everyone has their particular likes, dislikes, desired qualities, etc.  

Obviously you do. You run your business badly. You would be more productive if you didn't eliminate candidates based on trivial and pointless issues. Spelling mistakes can occur for any number of reasons which have nothing to do with intelligence or work ethic.

You're a fool.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: March 01, 2009, 06:56:21 PM »

I completely agree.  That's one of the reasons I liked Jindal's message the other day.  People in this country have unlimited potential. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 01, 2009, 07:02:46 PM »

Obviously you do. You run your business badly. You would be more productive if you didn't eliminate candidates based on trivial and pointless issues. Spelling mistakes can occur for any number of reasons which have nothing to do with intelligence or work ethic.

You're a fool.

lol.  How ironic.  Only a fool would make a blanket statement about a business he knows nothing about.  ::) 

But you're missing the point.  Everyone in business has the ability to establish whatever (legal) hiring criteria they want.  In any event, you don't know what the heck you're talking about.  A cover letter and resume are a first impression.  Typos in those two documents have very much to do with work ethic, carefulness, attention to detail, which are qualities I look for in a candidate.   

What's obvious is you have never run a successful business.  You should listen to people like 3333 and Coach.  You might learn something.  Unless of course you're content punching a clock for someone else. 

The Coach

« Reply #74 on: March 01, 2009, 07:02:57 PM »
Being simple minded is giving up and not being able to fend for yourself and your family and depending on others for help.