Author Topic: I would like to congratulate Onlyme  (Read 6461 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: I would like to congratulate Onlyme
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2009, 03:15:47 PM »
Losing weight too rapidly can be dangerous. :)

He will be down to 400 pounds by 2020 at this rate :)
E

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2009, 08:09:44 PM »

excellent timing and good use of youtube...thumbs up pose ;)

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2009, 03:21:36 AM »
Keith will have Munzer like conditioning soon.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2009, 05:29:22 AM »
He will be down to 400 pounds by 2020 at this rate :)

There's so much info on dieting and shit available.

Dude should exorcise whatever demons are causing the overeating and save his life.

Being depressed makes sense, he's gone through some shit. Why do people think they're the only one to ever go through some shit?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2009, 07:42:10 PM »
There's so much info on dieting and shit available.

Dude should exorcise whatever demons are causing the overeating and save his life.

Being depressed makes sense, he's gone through some shit. Why do people think they're the only one to ever go through some shit?

Don't you know that he is the most important man in the world and we should feel lucky if he even responds to us.
E

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2009, 08:08:17 PM »
Hahaha I love it. Another internet pussy. Hey pussy, back in 1648, I was walking with Roger Callard, entering Gold's gym, when Roger dropped his wallet. Man they used to wear those skimpy see-through shorts in those days. I still remember Mike and Ray Mentzer wearing shorts like that when they went to the Weider headquarters to renew their contracts. Anyway, Roger bent over to pick up his wallet and it must have been my lucky day cause I saw that his shorts had a big tear along the center, showing a lot of his backside. I wish I had a camera back then. Anyway, the moral of the story is that you are just another loser who has achieved nothing compared to me and you suck at life. Hahaha you are a pussy who is a loser compared to me.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2009, 08:10:46 PM »
Hahaha I love it. Another internet pussy. Hey pussy, back in 1648, I was walking with Roger Callard, entering Gold's gym, when Roger dropped his wallet. Man they used to wear those skimpy see-through shorts in those days. I still remember Mike and Ray Mentzer wearing shorts like that when they went to the Weider headquarters to renew their contracts. Anyway, Roger bent over to pick up his wallet and it must have been my lucky day cause I saw that his shorts had a big tear along the center, showing a lot of his backside. I wish I had a camera back then. Anyway, the moral of the story is that you are just another loser who has achieved nothing compared to me and you suck at life. Hahaha you are a pussy who is a loser compared to me.
;D
E