Author Topic: Steve Namat 2009 - Destination Las Vegas  (Read 51142 times)

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
Re: Steve Namat 2009 - Destination Las Vegas
« Reply #350 on: May 30, 2009, 05:18:24 PM »
What is the show you are doing ?
The Jacksonville Pro and the Tampa Pro. Under 202 class.

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #351 on: May 30, 2009, 05:24:46 PM »
How many people show up at the chat sessions? What is the product you are selling?
Depends. Sometimes 15, sometimes 1-2 people in the chat room. I believe that when the ProBodybuilding.com will start to advertise in the magazines (within 1-2 month) then those numbers will be bigger.

I'm not selling anything. I just give advices or just chatting with anybody. Johnnie Jackson and Quincy Taylor are the other pros in the team.

http://www.probodybuilding.com/prochatlive/

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #352 on: May 30, 2009, 05:40:33 PM »

I'm not selling anything. I just give advices or just chatting with anybody. Johnnie Jackson and Quincy Taylor are the other pros in the team.

http://www.probodybuilding.com/prochatlive/

OK. Just wondering what the business idea behind the site is. I guess you are there to attract people to the site to buy supplements.

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #353 on: May 30, 2009, 05:57:50 PM »
OK. Just wondering what the business idea behind the site is. I guess you are there to attract people to the site to buy supplements.
Of course there will be an online supplement store too. But first of all you can't chat live with IFBB Pros and NPC amateur competitors anywhere else (especially with webcam) but on ProBodybuilding.com you can do it.

;)

PocketMuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #354 on: June 14, 2009, 06:23:39 AM »
The picture was taken after a day like this:

Cardio in the morning, workout after noon, working in a supplement store then many more things to do, 2 hours live video chat (at www.probodybuilding.com) from midnight to 2 AM then workout and cardio from 3 to 6 AM...

:-\

Personally, I think bodybuilders are HIGHLY underpaid. The amount of money that is made off of pro and semi pro bodybuilders is criminal compared to how much is actually given to the competitors. Just my opinion.

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #355 on: June 15, 2009, 05:53:02 PM »
Personally, I think bodybuilders are HIGHLY underpaid. The amount of money that is made off of pro and semi pro bodybuilders is criminal compared to how much is actually given to the competitors. Just my opinion.
Sad but true.

io856

« Reply #356 on: June 15, 2009, 05:54:54 PM »
Thats why the IFBB needs to run the contests not promoters...

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #357 on: June 15, 2009, 09:50:45 PM »
Namat is a Broke Arse IFBB Pro trying to sell himself to America.FFS How Fucking sad and this guy calls himself a Pro.Try getting a Real job that pays for work done and Not playing with Dicks in front of a camera.hMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM M.FFS.

hairyB07

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #358 on: June 15, 2009, 11:36:15 PM »
Namat is a Broke Arse IFBB Pro trying to sell himself to America.FFS How Fucking sad and this guy calls himself a Pro.Try getting a Real job that pays for work done and Not playing with Dicks in front of a camera.hMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM M.FFS.
Stay in school young one.

- Space bar after a full stop
- no capital letters needed for the words, "Broke Arse", "Fucking", "Real", "Not" and "Dicks".

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #359 on: June 15, 2009, 11:47:29 PM »

PocketMuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #360 on: June 16, 2009, 04:41:26 AM »
Thats why the IFBB needs to run the contests not promoters...

Not sure I understand what you mean. Contests are already sanctioned by the IFBB and NPC and they are closely regulated. So, not sure how having the IFBB or NPC running the contests would make any difference. They still need sponsors just like contest promoters. How would this help the bodybuilders competing?

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #361 on: June 16, 2009, 04:45:09 AM »
How the Fuck can Pros compete for Grand Prix shows a Fucking piss amount of 10k for 1st.FFS Then they have the balls to give 1k for 5th Oh dear God.FFS

PocketMuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #362 on: June 16, 2009, 04:52:18 AM »
How the Fuck can Pros compete for Grand Prix shows a Fucking piss amount of 10k for 1st.FFS Then they have the balls to give 1k for 5th Oh dear God.FFS

By getting sponsorship deals from supplement companies....and that's about it really. The pittance of prize money is nothing. And the smart bodybuilders do everything they can to spin off stuff to make money like start their own supplement companies, clothing lines, videos, etc. But the big money makers are the supplement companies who give very little back to the men who actually compete.

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #363 on: June 16, 2009, 05:13:48 AM »
Sad but true.

Is this like a Dereck Anthony thing?  :-X

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #364 on: June 16, 2009, 05:37:13 AM »
By getting sponsorship deals from supplement companies....and that's about it really. The pittance of prize money is nothing. And the smart bodybuilders do everything they can to spin off stuff to make money like start their own supplement companies, clothing lines, videos, etc. But the big money makers are the supplement companies who give very little back to the men who actually compete.

That's capitalism for you - now if the bodybuilders formed a union ...

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #365 on: June 16, 2009, 05:44:24 AM »
Thanks bro!
So the precontest season is unthealthy or not?  ??? ::) :D
Great classic lines Steve in the last pic. You have an ideal pro type of pro physique.
Good luck, I hope to make it to the Tampa show and already have my Olympia tickets.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #366 on: June 16, 2009, 05:49:14 AM »
This kind of lame attack post always makes me shake my head in wonder.
What is so terrible about a pro BB comming on a BB web forum and telling fans of the sport about the webcam chat with him and other pros? I will never udnerstand the need some have to be so damn negative about BB , yet still post on a BB forum. wtf?

io856

« Reply #367 on: June 16, 2009, 05:51:03 AM »
Not sure I understand what you mean. Contests are already sanctioned by the IFBB and NPC and they are closely regulated. So, not sure how having the IFBB or NPC running the contests would make any difference. They still need sponsors just like contest promoters. How would this help the bodybuilders competing?
promoters run the shows not the federation

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #368 on: June 16, 2009, 06:19:55 AM »
Steve Namat you are a disgrace to bodybuilding, why can't you get a real job? Ronnie Coleman was a fulltime police officer while he was competing for the Mr.Olympia Title, no excuses for you.

You work as a "professional dancer" in a nightclub and talk to schmoes over webcam, also your head looks like a fucking anvil in the offseason because you get so bloated, it's quite disgusting, to make that worse your neck is smaller than Levrone's so your head looks even bigger.

To cap it all off, rumor has it, the owner of probodybuilding.com is a scam artist who owns "roidstore.com", need anymore be said about this individuals integrity?

Fuck you Namat, Stop posting here and FUCK OFF!

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #369 on: June 16, 2009, 07:33:28 AM »
Great classic lines Steve in the last pic. You have an ideal pro type of pro physique.
Good luck, I hope to make it to the Tampa show and already have my Olympia tickets.
Thanks Howard!

My main goals are getting better than last year and finish in the top3... I'll do the Jacksonville Pro and the Tampa Pro...maybe other shows too (Dallas, Houston) if I'll have enough money for travel and hotels.

;)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #370 on: June 16, 2009, 07:54:55 AM »
Thanks Howard!

My main goals are getting better than last year and finish in the top3... I'll do the Jacksonville Pro and the Tampa Pro...maybe other shows too (Dallas, Houston) if I'll have enough money for travel and hotels.

;)
U WILL.....

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #371 on: June 16, 2009, 08:08:18 AM »
bro.....what is your beef with steve??? shut up already.......he is a pro and you are not.....give the guy a little credit........what did he do to get you so hostile???

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #372 on: June 16, 2009, 08:10:08 AM »
do you know him personally?????

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #373 on: June 16, 2009, 01:07:54 PM »
do you know him personally?????
Of course. He send me PMs regularly about our possible date in a hotel room because he want to suck my cock for $1000. He just ask me to be on high carb on that day and eat a lot of pineapple. At first I answer him NO. After that I even didn't answer him. So now he hate me from the bottom of his herath. So he's writing shit in my thread(s) all the time to get this kind of satisfaction at least.

Poor guy.  :'(

So sorry Switzy.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #374 on: June 16, 2009, 01:11:28 PM »
So now he hate me from the bottom of his hearth.

What does a fireplace have to do with your story??