Author Topic: Getbig's Man of Steel is a Monster!  (Read 19409 times)

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
Re: MOS - what's the scoop on this pic??
« Reply #300 on: March 06, 2009, 04:20:28 AM »
Here's another similar shot taken a few minutes after this one by another friend on our camera.....since y'all hate that first shot here's another like it.  Doesn't prove anything just another shot cause y'all love pic analysis so much.  I wish you all the best on your flaw finding!!
pic of her ass naked in bed or its photoshopped

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #301 on: March 06, 2009, 04:21:41 AM »
MOS how tall are you?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #302 on: March 06, 2009, 04:25:43 AM »
MOS how tall are you?
i ax'ed how much taller than him is the female in da pic.  no response.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #303 on: March 06, 2009, 04:35:47 AM »
Who's that muscle twink in the white shirt?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #304 on: March 06, 2009, 04:43:44 AM »

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha ha.  Why are you talking about money MAN OF COOKIE DOUGH?
You don't think I make enough?
Where is your jawline?

OX

AHAHAHAHAHA!! It's nothin more than a reality check, but for some unknown reason my vacation pics really upset you.....sorry bout that.  Don't get the jawline comment thing, but regardless it's meaningless.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: GETBIG MEMBER: MAN of STEEL is a MONSTER!
« Reply #305 on: March 06, 2009, 04:45:44 AM »
Exactly - you're pissing against the wind with some guys on this site. I've noticed that no matter how impressive you are and/or how good you look, if you've pissed someone off years ago on the site they will slate you no matter what. You can't win with some people so you just have to accept it / ignore it.

There is no way to get respect on here without posting one though. Who cares if you get flamed? This is Getbig after all.  Anyone who is ashamed of what they look like must have something to hide. What do you think about the pussies who are too afraid to put themselves out there yet make fun of people who actually have a pair of balls?
E

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
Re: Getbig's Man of Steel is a Monster!
« Reply #306 on: March 06, 2009, 04:50:25 AM »
MOS how tall are you?
i ax'ed how much taller than him is the female in da pic.  no response.

Sorry, I sometimes miss questions.....not many people on here ask things of me.   I"m 5'11" and my wife is a half inch taller than that.  She comes from a family of tall men and women (her and her sister and a couple cousins being among the tallest women).  Her father and uncles are 6'4" to 6'7".  When she's in heels it's funny cause her boobs are at my chin....I'm not complainin.

JasonH

• Getbig V
Re: GETBIG MEMBER: MAN of STEEL is a MONSTER!
« Reply #307 on: March 06, 2009, 04:53:39 AM »
There is no way to get respect on here without posting one though. Who cares if you get flamed? This is Getbig after all.  Anyone who is ashamed of what they look like must have something to hide. What do you think about the pussies who are too afraid to put themselves out there yet make fun of people who actually have a pair of balls?

True - I have very little / no respect for people on here who slate others when they themselves have never posted pics. It's pretty gutless. I always give props to people when they have the guts to show pics or videos, even if it's someone I don't necessarily like or if they have slated me in the past - I will still compliment them. Posting pics or videos gives Getbig entertainment and brings more people to the site and people shouldn't be ashamed of posting themselves on here. It's been a good week for pics what with the MOS, Alex23, Chaos, and BigMal stuff and too many idiots are using it as an opportunity to hate when they've got fuck all to show for themselves.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: March 06, 2009, 04:55:02 AM »

A select few have chosen to dissect the pics I posted in an attempt to reveal something hidden (Mindspin excluded cause I know he's just bustin balls).   The irony being that there's really nothing more telling than a photo to begin with.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: March 06, 2009, 04:58:26 AM »
A select few have chosen to dissect the pics I posted in an attempt to reveal something hidden.   The irony being that there's really nothing more telling than a photo to begin with.

The only thing more telling than a pic is watching people who post here day in and day out and are too scared to post one themselves make fun of it. It's obvious which posters on here look like shit, the ones who won't man the fuck up. I honestly wish there was a board that wouldn't let the pussies in so we could chat with the real men who aren't ashamed of what they look like or the famous "my job is way too important for me to post pics" ::)
E

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #310 on: March 06, 2009, 05:01:58 AM »
The only thing more telling than a pic is watching people who post here day in and day out and are too scared to post one themselves make fun of it. It's obvious which posters on here look like shit, the ones who won't man the fuck up. I honestly wish there was a board that wouldn't let the pussies in so we could chat with the real men who aren't ashamed of what they look like or the famous "my job is way too important for me to post pics" ::)

Agreed and isn't it a bit ridiculous that my vacation pics created a 13-page thread on the G&O?  And I posted the pics on the Y pic thread only LOL!!!  If it kept some entertained then more power to em.  I suggest more post pics and then we'll all have more entertainment.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: March 06, 2009, 05:04:05 AM »
Agreed and isn't it a bit ridiculous that my vacation pics created a 13-page thread on the G&O?  And I posted the pics on the Y pic thread only LOL!!!  If it kept some entertained then more power to em.  I suggest more post pics and then we'll all have more entertainment.

There are some obsessive pussies on here. I remember the whole "boom" phase when people posted pics of guys who looked better than them, not sure why that was supposed to be funny.
E

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: March 06, 2009, 06:13:50 AM »

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #313 on: March 06, 2009, 06:15:18 AM »

You're quite the muscular beast yourself, Marcel!

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #314 on: March 06, 2009, 06:45:59 AM »
hahah the getbig detectives are out with their latest photo analyzation technology and pixel counters. Oh brother. Someone call CSI for further investigation.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #315 on: March 06, 2009, 06:55:15 AM »
MOS is a legend pure and simple and a sexy bastard to boot!!!!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: March 06, 2009, 07:52:21 AM »
hahah the getbig detectives are out with their latest photo analyzation technology and pixel counters. Oh brother. Someone call CSI for further investigation.

It's stupid...I said everything I could think of "good angle, wind blowing, big shirt, good lighting, blah, blah, blah...".  Even if I've already said something haters just want you to say again in response to their accusation so they can deliver another underwhelming "AH HAH!!!"

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #317 on: March 06, 2009, 07:58:56 AM »
It's stupid...I said everything I could think of "good angle, wind blowing, big shirt, good lighting, blah, blah, blah...".  Even if I've already said something haters just want you to say again in response to their accusation so they can deliver another underwhelming "AH HAH!!!"

Lets cut the flirty questions MOS.Get Big wants to know how do you look oiled up in a glittery thong ???

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #318 on: March 06, 2009, 08:00:18 AM »
The AXA OX account is getting old, posting almost 25 times a day now. It's pretty obvious who it is.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: March 06, 2009, 08:01:17 AM »

Lets cut the flirty questions MOS.Get Big wants to know how do you look oiled up in a glittery thong ???

Like 500lbs of chewed bubblegum in a 1lb sack.

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #320 on: March 06, 2009, 08:01:58 AM »

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #321 on: March 06, 2009, 08:06:38 AM »
Like 500lbs of chewed bubblegum in a 1lb sack.

Mmmm.bubble gum.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #322 on: March 06, 2009, 08:07:44 AM »
MOS do you find your mass makes your pecker look like a pencil eraser when viewed as a whole?
$

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #323 on: March 06, 2009, 08:08:26 AM »
MOS do you find your mass makes your pecker look like a pencil eraser when viewed as a whole?

Shouldn't we be the judge of that?
E

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #324 on: March 06, 2009, 08:09:09 AM »
Shouldn't we be the judge of that?

Hey man, I'll smoke it if it's passed ya know what I'm saying? I dont' care if it's laced
$