Author Topic: Steele to Rush: I'm sorry  (Read 2306 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Steele to Rush: I'm sorry
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2009, 10:21:53 AM »
LMAO!!  The Dem plan has worked beyond expectations.

Labeling Rush the leader of the GOP has put a spotlight on what a joke the entire party is.  Then with Steele and the other Repunks bowing down to Rush at his command has only reinforced the image.  They played right into this plan so easily it is embarassing. 

The GOP is DESPERATE to find a new voice and face and they are scrambling like mad to do so.  The association with Rush is killing them.

This "plan" has shown that liberals get their little feelings hurt, when you turn off the PC switch and tell it like it is. The fact that the President of the United States and his administration are affixed, not on terrorists who plan to destroy our country (foreign or domestic) but a radio show host (albeit a popular one) tells of how insecure these folks actually are.

We know they're trying to fix Limbaugh as the leader of the GOP. But, the point you continue to miss is that, if these folks don't get their acts together and FIX THE ECONOMY (which they were put in office to do, instead of blaming George Bush for every ill under the sun and obsessing over conservative radio hosts), then they will get booted out office as quickly as they were placed there.

The voters are NOT going to blame the GOP, as jobs go bye-bye, and businesses go under, DESPITE money getting spent buck wild. There'll be no more excuses for the Dems (even though they'll remind everyone, for the nth time, that they inherited a deficit).

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Steele to Rush: I'm sorry
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2009, 01:11:09 PM »
I think it was a mistake for Steele to mention Rush at all in the first place.