Author Topic: hahaha Mesomorph78 thinks these arms are "underdeveloped"  (Read 12466 times)

coltrane

• Getbig IV
Re: hahaha Mesomorph78 thinks these arms are "underdeveloped"
« Reply #125 on: March 04, 2009, 01:31:32 PM »
LOL. You do, bobs. You using quotation marks around the word 'underdeveloped' in the thread title was my first clue.   ;)

ding ding ding! 

Exactly.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #126 on: March 04, 2009, 01:33:05 PM »
Gee, a little sensitive are we?  ::)  Sorry if that bothered you.

Like I said, finding a picture of them from the sides is the only way you can compare thickness.  Just because a certain bodypart has deeper cuts does not automatically make it "thicker."  You have access to tons of pictures, I'm sure you can find one from the side that shows Dorian looking "thicker"  Here's one where they were both at 270 (Nasser smaller than usual and Dorian bigger than usual) and Nasser still looks thicker (except Dorian's got him beaten on waist thickness)

I don't get web-sensitive , you're the one getting frustrated

Again pictures mean ZERO compared to video and video means ZERO compared to actually being there , now if you can get a few quotes talking about how Nasser's back is thicker than Dorians I'll entertain it but until then I'll just laugh that statement off

and NOT just depth , density please learn the word , a wide soft back doesn't mean its as thick as a wide hard back

Dorian at 270 same as Nasser , looking much bigger and thicker  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: March 04, 2009, 01:38:33 PM »
Gee, a little sensitive are we?  ::)  Sorry if that bothered you.

Like I said, finding a picture of them from the sides is the only way you can compare thickness.  Just because a certain bodypart has deeper cuts does not automatically make it "thicker."  You have access to tons of pictures, I'm sure you can find one from the side that shows Dorian looking "thicker"  Here's one where they were both at 270 (Nasser smaller than usual and Dorian bigger than usual) and Nasser still looks thicker (except Dorian's got him beaten on waist thickness)

from the side , countdown to the excuses .....3......2......1

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #128 on: March 04, 2009, 01:39:15 PM »
I don't get web-sensitive , you're the one getting frustrated

Again pictures mean ZERO compared to video and video means ZERO compared to actually being there , now if you can get a few quotes talking about how Nasser's back is thicker than Dorians I'll entertain it but until then I'll just laugh that statement off

and NOT just depth , density please learn the word , a wide soft back doesn't mean its as thick as a wide hard back

Dorian at 270 same as Nasser , looking much bigger and thicker  ;)

Still failing to produce a picture from the side that makes Dorian look thicker?   Doesn't even have to be just back thickness, as you always say that Dorian was thicker overall from the sides than Nasser - so show one pic from 95 to 97 showing that.

And LOL at your claim that Dorian looks "much bigger and thicker" there haha, he has slightly wider lats which are ruined since his waist is much wider, abs cave outward and look deformed next to Nasser's tight, crisp 8-pack

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: March 04, 2009, 01:40:56 PM »

from the side , countdown to the excuses .....3......2......1

Thanks for proving my point of failing to produce pictures from the side that show Yates is thicker.   All the first pic shows is that Yates is more flexible to pull his arm further back - sorry but the position you hold your arms does not automatically make your muscles thicker ;)

Second pic Dorian looks thicker - in the gut! 

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: March 04, 2009, 01:42:10 PM »
 :D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: March 04, 2009, 01:51:22 PM »
Thanks for proving my point of failing to produce pictures from the side that show Yates is thicker.   All the first pic shows is that Yates is more flexible to pull his arm further back - sorry but the position you hold your arms does not automatically make your muscles thicker ;)

Second pic Dorian looks thicker - in the gut! 

Well the part where I continue to take your point of view seriously just flew out the window , all those pics proves Dorian is thicker , denial is your friend and a common trait among Nasser fans , denial about how good he was , how he wasn't screwed over , how he wins back shots against Dorian Yates

for the last time equal size or width muscles doesn't mean equal thickness DENSITY trumps volume , Nasser's back wide and soft , Dorian's wide and dense there fore thicker because more of the intramuscular fat is gone , so it's more pure muscle and less fat ..Nasser was hard from the front and soft from the back it's old news he doesn't compare

Density - Muscle hardness, which is also related to muscu-lar definition. A bodybuilder can be well-defined and still have excess fat within each major muscle complex. But when he has muscle density, even this intramuscular fat has been eliminated. A combination of muscle mass and muscle density is highly prized among all competitive bodybuilders.

this is Dorian in a nut shell and why his back is a LOT thicker than Nasser

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: March 04, 2009, 01:53:20 PM »
:D

Proves what? Dorian isn't posing yet ? and you have the nerve to accuse Hulkster of this? lol see hypocrite look at BOTH of them full flexed and Dorian crushing Nasser from the side  ;)