Author Topic: doggcrapp  (Read 2361 times)

jason_deluxe

• Getbig II
Re: doggcrapp
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2009, 03:35:30 PM »
This "doggrapp" bullshit comes up a couple of times a decade under various guises..."heavy duty", "HIT", "doggcrapp", etc.

The only problem with them is how doggmatic (pun intended) their various practitioners invariably become, much like a religion.

If something like 20 sets twice a week per bodypart really works for you then who cares what the ghost of Arthur Jones would say?

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2009, 10:15:56 PM »
i came up with a new type of training called one set hitter quitter... oshq..... you do one hard set...

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2009, 11:07:21 PM »
i came up with a new type of training called one set hitter quitter... oshq..... you do one hard set...
i invented one too.
You do one heavy set of 1/4 partials on bench press. take a 20 min break and then repeat. ;D
this is fun. :P
A

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2009, 11:07:51 PM »
exactly

poundage progressions is definitly the most important thing.
Before, when I worked out I would only train to "feel" the muscle, and I didn't give a fuck how much was on the bar.

that was stupid
no, i dont think so...

its important to change your routine up

if youve been going high volume high rep...after a while youll platue...then you need low volume low reps....    then youll platue, then you go back to high volume....

every trainign program works....

Stavios

« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2009, 11:16:11 PM »
no, i dont think so...

its important to change your routine up

if youve been going high volume high rep...after a while youll platue...then you need low volume low reps....    then youll platue, then you go back to high volume....

every trainign program works....

yeah maybe but with high volume I can't increase the poundage as much as with low volume

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2009, 11:19:21 PM »
yeah maybe but with high volume I can't increase the poundage as much as with low volume
thats true...lately ive been starting my workouts with very heavy weights... 3-6 rep range... strength progresses very fast...every workotu i get an extra rep or i move up in weight...  then after the first exercise i move on and do higher rep range stuff focusing on feelign the muscle..   

Stavios

« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2009, 11:20:05 PM »
thats true...lately ive been starting my workouts with very heavy weights... 3-6 rep range... strength progresses very fast...every workotu i get an extra rep or i move up in weight...  then after the first exercise i move on and do higher rep range stuff focusing on feelign the muscle..   

the procard is near bro 8)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2009, 11:21:11 PM »
the procard is near bro 8)
  ;D lol  ::) im a fat boy at the moment

Stavios

« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2009, 11:23:05 PM »
  ;D lol  ::) im a fat boy at the moment

fat comes off very fast  :D

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2009, 11:24:18 PM »
fat comes off very fast  :D
WITH DOGGCRAP?

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2009, 11:25:32 PM »
STAVIOS...
SINCE YOU DROP THE VOLUME IN DOGGCRAPP/H.I.T DID YOU INCREASE THE CARDIO? OR TIGHTEN UP THE DIET? OR DID YOU DO THIS DURING A BULKING PHASE?