Author Topic: A tough choice. A question for all males.  (Read 3086 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: A tough choice. A question for all males.
« Reply #50 on: March 03, 2009, 02:11:26 PM »
Meaningless in the grand scheme of the Universe.  When the sun Explodes in a few billion years with zero trace of earth and everything ever on it existing, will your sexual legacy have any value since it will be totally disintegrated at that event if certainly not earlier.

You don't think other planets (outside our galaxy) will be colonized before that happens?
S

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: March 03, 2009, 02:13:24 PM »
This idea that if someone has never engaged in a certain activity, they can't comment on the legitimacy or worthiness of that activity is nonsense. Even if someone has never actually had sex, they can still comment on it. I've never had sex with a 300lb black woman, but I can quite positively say that I would never want to. I've never killed someone innocent in cold blood, but I can comment on the rationality and ethics of doing such a thing.  I've never used crack cocaine, and even if I "Don't know what I'm missing", I really think I'm just fine not knowing what I'm missing in concern to that.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #52 on: March 03, 2009, 02:16:04 PM »
Most males spend far too much time trying to achieve sex that they spend time for something that serves no purpose in the long run. Simply desire. If people had no sex drive, they would no longer waste time in courtship activities and would rather do things more productive. Smart people would know that reproduction is necessary, but the truth is that sexual urges are counter-productive to both an optimal life as well as an ideal genetic pool. Many people aren't always attracted to the most genetically ideal counterparts, after all. If humans had sex out of necessity for procreation, opposed to pointless pleasure, then the species would be better off as would everyone's lives. This is if the sex drive vanished. The population would decrease as well. Sexually frustrated terrorists or religious fanatics would stop blowing innocent people up also, I think.

I think education and rationality is the true antidote. 

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: March 03, 2009, 02:18:09 PM »
The point that Adonis is making is that in the long run, people don't remember you for your sexual exploits, and if they DO then that is NOT a good thing!

All that we do in this life will be come to an end. The only things that last are our legacies, and chasing pointless cheap pleasures does nothing to help this.

Having no sex drive means that sex won't be missed. Problem solved.

But with all of the benefits of fantastic intelligence, looks, health, etc. Someone could make fantastic strides in the world and never be bothered with a long since obsolete and detrimental human urge.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #54 on: March 03, 2009, 02:20:43 PM »
This is the wrong board Professor.

These savages don't care/understand.

;D

S

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: March 03, 2009, 02:20:59 PM »
I think education and rationality is the true antidote. 

Obviously. Educated and rational people have sex only for reproduction or as a mutual activity that 2 people in a relationship engage in. Truly educated and rational people, you don't see them hitting on random attractive women. Stupid people do this.

Of course this means that stupid people outnumber smart people in the world. But I think that there are other solutions to this problem.

whataname

• Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: March 03, 2009, 02:27:16 PM »
Just trying to get some psychology from some people here everyone tell me which option that they would choose if they had these choices. Choose an option from both scenarios. You CAN NOT keep your current physique.

Scenario 1

1. Be any height/weight and have any physique that you want, and keep this physique with little effort, but have zero sex drive to the point where sex would become an inconvenience. No pleasure at all. You could choose to be 6'3" and 260lbs shredded and be as strong as a world class strongman or power lifter but you would have no desire to have sex, and having sex would be as desirable as eating sand.

2. Be 5'4" and 110lbs of skin and bones, healthy and with normal sex drive. Whether or not you ever have sex is on you though and is not guaranteed.

What option would you pick?

Scenario 2

1. You could be extremely handsome, intelligent, physically fit and totally healthy and flawless in all imaginable ways but you have no sex drive, as described above. You have all of the ideal attributes that you would consider a Man to have but sex is a boring chore to you that you take no pleasure in.  Literally, no pleasure at all. You're perfectly built, have flawless health, could live to be 120 years old, could run marathons like walking across the room, perfect teeth and eyesight, flawless skin, everything. You're a genetic superman and are as strong as an ox with a heart that could power an elephant. However you have no sex drive.

2. You could be typically unattractive, average intelligence, overweight but average health and have acne, bad eyesight, balding hair, pasty skin, pot marked face with unappealing features and 5'4". However a few women here and there are attracted to you and you can keep a fairly attractive girlfriend whenever you want.

Which option would you pick?

I should copy and paste the whole "Gayer than..." thread but that's still not enough to describe how gay you are if you think about things like this!!!!!!!!!!

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #57 on: March 03, 2009, 02:28:03 PM »
I should copy and paste the whole "Gayer than..." thread but that's still not enough to describe how gay you are if you think about things like this!!!!!!!!!!
Monster long time lurker first time poster.....I do agree with you though

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 03, 2009, 02:31:55 PM »
You don't think other planets (outside our galaxy) will be colonized before that happens?
We will most likely be extinct as all life before us fallen or before that ever happens we will just descend into barbarism and destroy ourselves.  We are not even near ready to colonize anything nor should we just yet given what we have done and are doing here on earth.  Could you imagine colonizing other planets with thousands of "Coaches".  The last thing we need is Getbig in space.

whataname

• Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: March 03, 2009, 02:40:47 PM »
Monster long time lurker first time poster.....I do agree with you though

;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #60 on: March 03, 2009, 02:42:33 PM »

Obviously. Educated and rational people have sex only for reproduction or as a mutual activity that 2 people in a relationship engage in. Truly educated and rational people, you don't see them hitting on random attractive women.

Then how did they meet the person they are with.....high-powered brain waves?

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: March 03, 2009, 02:57:08 PM »

Find each other through constructive or intellectual pursuits, at work or at school. Playing the odds game, you're at a vast disadvantage to try to find an intelligent woman just by hitting on random attractive women. Truly intelligent women don't date stupid men, if they do then they aren't truly intelligent. Same with intelligent men. Truly intelligent men don't date stupid women, and any examples that you can think of...They are automatically disqualified since they dated stupid women.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 03, 2009, 03:02:11 PM »
1, like people said before if you have no sex drive then you arnt missing it, you just dont give a fuck.Its essentially meaningless in the longrun.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #63 on: March 03, 2009, 03:05:08 PM »

Find each other through constructive or intellectual pursuits,

So then high-powered brain waves is correct.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #64 on: March 03, 2009, 03:30:32 PM »

Find each other through constructive or intellectual pursuits, at work or at school. Playing the odds game, you're at a vast disadvantage to try to find an intelligent woman just by hitting on random attractive women. Truly intelligent women don't date stupid men, if they do then they aren't truly intelligent. Same with intelligent men. Truly intelligent men don't date stupid women, and any examples that you can think of...They are automatically disqualified since they dated stupid women.
::)

The OX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Sponsored by Extreme Nutrition
« Reply #65 on: March 03, 2009, 03:33:57 PM »
Just trying to get some psychology from some people here everyone tell me which option that they would choose if they had these choices. Choose an option from both scenarios. You CAN NOT keep your current physique.

Scenario 1

1. Be any height/weight and have any physique that you want, and keep this physique with little effort, but have zero sex drive to the point where sex would become an inconvenience. No pleasure at all. You could choose to be 6'3" and 260lbs shredded and be as strong as a world class strongman or power lifter but you would have no desire to have sex, and having sex would be as desirable as eating sand.

2. Be 5'4" and 110lbs of skin and bones, healthy and with normal sex drive. Whether or not you ever have sex is on you though and is not guaranteed.

What option would you pick?

Scenario 2

1. You could be extremely handsome, intelligent, physically fit and totally healthy and flawless in all imaginable ways but you have no sex drive, as described above. You have all of the ideal attributes that you would consider a Man to have but sex is a boring chore to you that you take no pleasure in.  Literally, no pleasure at all. You're perfectly built, have flawless health, could live to be 120 years old, could run marathons like walking across the room, perfect teeth and eyesight, flawless skin, everything. You're a genetic superman and are as strong as an ox with a heart that could power an elephant. However you have no sex drive.

2. You could be typically unattractive, average intelligence, overweight but average health and have acne, bad eyesight, balding hair, pasty skin, pot marked face with unappealing features and 5'4". However a few women here and there are attracted to you and you can keep a fairly attractive girlfriend whenever you want.

Which option would you pick?

Choice 1 in both scenarios.  I am already as strong as an ox.

OX

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #66 on: March 03, 2009, 03:37:26 PM »

Choice 1 in both scenarios.  I am already as strong as an ox.

OX
Brutal Gimmick

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 03, 2009, 03:38:07 PM »

Exactly.  Jezebelle would never be caught dead with anyone else but me.  The attraction to intelligence amongst us is too great.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 03, 2009, 03:40:43 PM »
I think relationships are chosen and thrive on too many variables to list. And of those variables the variance is pretty great among individuals.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #69 on: March 03, 2009, 03:55:36 PM »
I think relationships are chosen and thrive on too many variables to list. And of those variables the variance is pretty great among individuals.

What will you do to celebrate 15,000 posts?
I hate the State.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #70 on: March 03, 2009, 03:56:51 PM »
Exactly.  Jezebelle would never be caught dead with anyone else but me.  The attraction to intelligence amongst us is too great.
::) :-\

Jizzacked

« Reply #71 on: March 03, 2009, 04:41:25 PM »
Educated and rational people have sex only for reproduction or as a mutual activity that 2 people in a relationship engage in. Truly educated and rational people, you don't see them hitting on random attractive women.

oh brother 

The OX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Sponsored by Extreme Nutrition
« Reply #72 on: March 03, 2009, 09:15:44 PM »

Is jezebelle your wife? Pictures?

OX

Pecs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: March 03, 2009, 10:44:27 PM »
option 1 on both.  lwalking around looking short and normal doesn't match up with walking around with a head turning body of an alpha male.
Having sex often or not........ comes secondary given these conditions....

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #74 on: March 03, 2009, 10:53:26 PM »
Option 1.

There are other important things than "sex" in life. (YEAH RIGHT! :D)
Q