Author Topic: Kid is a monster... WTF?  (Read 4102 times)

Alex23

Re: Kid is a monster... WTF?
« Reply #50 on: March 06, 2009, 12:57:14 AM »
Looking pretty solid there. Big guys who like to lift weights and do not worry about how other "men" look...

Not too sure I get the obsession...

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #51 on: March 06, 2009, 12:57:42 AM »
Kid is a joke.

Look at his Bodyspace Profile.

He is lying big time.  All over the map with his weight.

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/duncanlukas/

terrible structure :-X and no calves for a white guy? whats up with that?!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #52 on: March 06, 2009, 12:57:49 AM »
is that a photoshoped pic of alex?

Yes, here is the original:

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 06, 2009, 01:00:03 AM »
id love to train on just a parking place. no oppresive gym with dirty sweaty people next to you and irritating personal trainers bothering you.

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: March 06, 2009, 01:01:06 AM »
Looking pretty solid there. Big guys who like to lift weights and do not worry about how other "men" look...

Don't know what your goals are but IMO you should do short-term diets. Like 4 weeks at a time then just higher amounts of cleaner carbs for 4 weeks. You will get leaner and should get some push in strength coming off the lower carbs. You don't have excess fat but you could get leaner and you have enough size to look better when leaner.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: March 06, 2009, 01:02:02 AM »

Alex you're just an overweight guy who lifts weights ::) and has a bad hair cut to top it off ;)

Alex23

« Reply #56 on: March 06, 2009, 01:02:04 AM »
id love to train on just a parking place. no oppresive gym with dirty sweaty people next to you and irritating personal trainers bothering you.

If you're on the left coast, give us a ring Mars, we'll pull, push and flip shit until the parking lot stinks... with no irritations ;D

Alex23

« Reply #57 on: March 06, 2009, 01:04:00 AM »

Alex you're just an overweight guy who lifts weights ::)

hahahah the aspiring juicer mini-bodybuilder chiming in still butt hurt from lat night... How was your day at the "real estate flipping office" my monkey looking steroid loaded friend?

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: March 06, 2009, 01:13:44 AM »

hahahah the aspiring juicer mini-bodybuilder chiming in still butt hurt from lat night... How was your day at the "real estate flipping office" my monkey looking steroid loaded friend?

Times are good here in Saskatchewan value of my home has gone up another 10% from last year, how about u Alex how does it feel knowing your home is worth 50% less then what u bought it for right now ;)

Even CNN reported on how great things are doing here in Saskatchewan ;D  lucky me i live there, taking full advantage of the real estate market ;)

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/americas/03/04/saskatchewan.economy/index.html?iref=newssearch

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #59 on: March 06, 2009, 01:14:51 AM »
Be Honest,

Is there really any demand for homes in Saskatchewan, Canada?

WTF?
S

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #60 on: March 06, 2009, 01:22:35 AM »
Be Honest,

Is there really any demand for homes in Saskatchewan, Canada?

WTF?
I read that Saskatchewan is in REALLY good shape right now and is expected to be the number one province to grow.  Pretty intriguing given the general economic global downturn.  Matt is smart to remain in a prosperous area.  I saw this on CNN the other day.

Where business is booming
Saskatchewan has 10,000 job openings. Bring your parka.

By Jon Birger, senior writer
November 4, 2008: 5:10 AM ET

(Fortune Magazine) -- Cold, landlocked, and boasting as its largest metropolis the city of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan may not be top of mind for most Americans. But the Canadian province is one of the richest spots in the world when it comes to natural resources. It's the world's largest producer of uranium. It's the biggest producer of the fertilizer potash (current price: $1,000 a ton, up from $300 this time last year). It is the world's largest exporter of green lentils and chickpeas. And it's home to enormous supplies of oil and gas: The U.S. buys more oil from Saskatchewan than it does from Kuwait. No wonder the CEO of one Fortune 500 company - Jim Prokopanko of Mosaic, which has a potash mine near the town of Esterhazy - describes the prairie province as "the next sovereign wealth fund."

Indeed, Saskatchewan - for the geography challenged, it shares its southern border with Montana and North Dakota - today enjoys Canada's fastest-growing economy; its GDP is expected to rise 3.9% this year, compared with 0.9% for the country as a whole, and it has a $3 billion budget surplus. Entrusted with "not screwing it up" (his words) is Saskatchewan Premier Brad Wall, the pro-business conservative elected in 2007. Wall's goal is actually much more than not screwing it up. He's on a mission to tell Saskatchewan's growth story at home and abroad.

I first met Wall - a glib and personable 42-year-old who's as comfortable talking NFL football as he is quoting Thomas Friedman - when he was in New York City last spring to speak at an energy conference. He promised not to raise oil royalties, which won him a standing ovation from the bankers in the crowd.

But Wall's top priority is at home: He needs to fix Saskatchewan's labor shortage. An area the size of Texas, Saskatchewan has only one million residents. "For any business thinking about building a new mine or expanding an existing one, the top-of-the-list question [in Saskatchewan] is always going to be 'Can we get the tradesmen?'" he says. Because of the shortage, Wall is reluctant to spend much money on new infrastructure projects, despite having the cash to do it. (The province doesn't yet have a sovereign wealth fund, but Wall says it's on his radar.)

Wall wants to grow the population 10% in ten years. So far, his government has launched splashy recruiting campaigns in Alberta, Ontario, and Manitoba, and has sent missions as far as the Philippines to recruit medical personnel.

In September Wall traveled to Toronto along with 50 Saskatchewan employers to sell the province at Canada's national job fair. During breaks he delivered his sales pitch to reporters. "Saskatchewan is not just a great place to live, it is a great place to make a life," Wall would say over and over to anyone with a notepad or a microphone, each time referring the listener to the 10,000 job openings listed at saskjobs.ca. (Diamond driller, salary $56,000, for example.)

Of course, life in Saskatchewan isn't for everyone. The average high temperature in Saskatoon in November is 29 degrees Fahrenheit. The average low in January is 9 below. "We need to focus on finding people who are looking for an economic opportunity," Wall says. But like any savvy marketer, he knows his limitations. "We have to be realistic," he says. "We'd better not be going to anywhere with a warm climate saying, 'Yes, but it's a dry cold.'"

Alex23

« Reply #61 on: March 06, 2009, 01:22:41 AM »
Times are good here in Saskatchewan value of my home has gone up another 10% from last year, how about u Alex how does it feel knowing your home is worth 50% less then what u bought it for right now ;)
Even CNN reported on how great things are doing here in Saskatchewan ;D  lucky me i live there, taking full advantage of the real estate market ;)

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/americas/03/04/saskatchewan.economy/index.html?iref=newssearch

Epic assumptions and brutal using random news snapshots, not to mention the stellar unecessary bold fonts. I wouldn't buy your shit hole in mosquitotown for 60k...

Meanwhile me and my beautiful wife are enjoying our 2 acres, 3500sqft house in San Marcos which we bought just recently.. only a phone call away from "big will" ass tearing... sorry I'm just being a tease now...

btw, what's a "businessman" (oh brother) doing up so late?

DUBAI, IIIINNNDIIAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #62 on: March 06, 2009, 01:24:02 AM »
I read that Saskatchewan is in REALLY good shape right now and is expected to be the number one province to grow.  Pretty intriguing given the general economic global downturn.  Matt is smart to remain in a prosperous area.  I saw this on CNN the other day.

Where business is booming
Saskatchewan has 10,000 job openings. Bring your parka.

By Jon Birger, senior writer
November 4, 2008: 5:10 AM ET

(Fortune Magazine) -- Cold, landlocked, and boasting as its largest metropolis the city of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan may not be top of mind for most Americans. But the Canadian province is one of the richest spots in the world when it comes to natural resources. It's the world's largest producer of uranium. It's the biggest producer of the fertilizer potash (current price: $1,000 a ton, up from $300 this time last year). It is the world's largest exporter of green lentils and chickpeas. And it's home to enormous supplies of oil and gas: The U.S. buys more oil from Saskatchewan than it does from Kuwait. No wonder the CEO of one Fortune 500 company - Jim Prokopanko of Mosaic, which has a potash mine near the town of Esterhazy - describes the prairie province as "the next sovereign wealth fund."

Indeed, Saskatchewan - for the geography challenged, it shares its southern border with Montana and North Dakota - today enjoys Canada's fastest-growing economy; its GDP is expected to rise 3.9% this year, compared with 0.9% for the country as a whole, and it has a $3 billion budget surplus. Entrusted with "not screwing it up" (his words) is Saskatchewan Premier Brad Wall, the pro-business conservative elected in 2007. Wall's goal is actually much more than not screwing it up. He's on a mission to tell Saskatchewan's growth story at home and abroad.

I first met Wall - a glib and personable 42-year-old who's as comfortable talking NFL football as he is quoting Thomas Friedman - when he was in New York City last spring to speak at an energy conference. He promised not to raise oil royalties, which won him a standing ovation from the bankers in the crowd.

But Wall's top priority is at home: He needs to fix Saskatchewan's labor shortage. An area the size of Texas, Saskatchewan has only one million residents. "For any business thinking about building a new mine or expanding an existing one, the top-of-the-list question [in Saskatchewan] is always going to be 'Can we get the tradesmen?'" he says. Because of the shortage, Wall is reluctant to spend much money on new infrastructure projects, despite having the cash to do it. (The province doesn't yet have a sovereign wealth fund, but Wall says it's on his radar.)

Wall wants to grow the population 10% in ten years. So far, his government has launched splashy recruiting campaigns in Alberta, Ontario, and Manitoba, and has sent missions as far as the Philippines to recruit medical personnel.

In September Wall traveled to Toronto along with 50 Saskatchewan employers to sell the province at Canada's national job fair. During breaks he delivered his sales pitch to reporters. "Saskatchewan is not just a great place to live, it is a great place to make a life," Wall would say over and over to anyone with a notepad or a microphone, each time referring the listener to the 10,000 job openings listed at saskjobs.ca. (Diamond driller, salary $56,000, for example.)

Of course, life in Saskatchewan isn't for everyone. The average high temperature in Saskatoon in November is 29 degrees Fahrenheit. The average low in January is 9 below. "We need to focus on finding people who are looking for an economic opportunity," Wall says. But like any savvy marketer, he knows his limitations. "We have to be realistic," he says. "We'd better not be going to anywhere with a warm climate saying, 'Yes, but it's a dry cold.'"

Wow, I had no idea...  :o
S

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #63 on: March 06, 2009, 01:24:38 AM »
Epic assumptions and brutal using random news snapshots, not to mention the stellar unecessary bold fonts. I wouldn't buy your shit hole in mosquitotown for 60k...

Meanwhile me and my beautiful wife are enjoying our 2 acres, 3500sqft house in San Marcos which we bought just recently.. only a phone call away from "big will" ass tearing... sorry I'm just being a tease now...

btw, what's a "businessman" (oh brother) doing up so late?

DUBAI, IIIINNNDIIAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
You are not bright at all my friend.

Alex23

« Reply #64 on: March 06, 2009, 01:27:27 AM »
You are not bright at all my friend.

Epic teaming up with a known juicer to downplay how badly you've been owned tonight.

lighten up dude, you're worth more than whoaring yourself out to a monkey...

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 06, 2009, 06:10:32 AM »
Adonis sucks.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #66 on: March 06, 2009, 06:14:02 AM »
Sorry.  His physique is nothing I would ever want.  I like the crisper lines of Lifetime Naturals.  If you want to see me in admiration, post some worthy Naturals.  I have zero care for the juicer look or anyone on those drugs.

like this natural beast

175lbs by 31st July

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #67 on: March 06, 2009, 06:17:19 AM »
This is a great thread.
$

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #68 on: March 06, 2009, 06:40:17 AM »
Sorry.

I don`t admire that type of physique at all and would NEVER want to look like that.

NOW HERE is a LIFETIME NATURAL physique to admire and be jealous of, although that word/emotion never has had a place in my pysche.

All cigarettes.
G

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #69 on: March 06, 2009, 07:12:37 AM »
You two are the perfect pair.

Alex looks like shit but is funny, you look good but are an idiot.  ;D ;D

This coming from the queer who looks so bad he will not post a pic.

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #70 on: March 06, 2009, 07:24:21 AM »
Kid is a joke.

Look at his Bodyspace Profile.

He is lying big time.  All over the map with his weight.

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/duncanlukas/

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #71 on: March 06, 2009, 08:28:53 AM »

Oooofff Natasha Kaplinsky(sp?), I've always had a thing for her.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #72 on: March 06, 2009, 09:15:17 AM »
This coming from the queer who looks so bad he will not post a pic.

meltdown

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: March 06, 2009, 10:05:17 AM »
Wow, I had no idea...  :o

Time to move to Saskatachewan if you want a job.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #74 on: March 06, 2009, 10:15:04 AM »
meltdown

Great comeback and epic attempt at avoiding the subject.