Author Topic: Interesting that Kiwi's return coincides with the return of a thousand gimmicks!  (Read 1978 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Give it up Arvin!!!! It's just too coincidental, too likely, too blatant not to be true! Right out of left field. My extensive oracle research has led me to believe that oracles are capable of operating upwards of 45.33, repeating of course, gimmicks at any given moment. Quite the rubes you take us for. It's all a carefully planned ruse where you pin the blame on NZMM. The only problem is that we all know that his intellect rivals that of an autistic four year old, so it can't be him pulling the strings. He has enough trouble tying his shoelaces in the morning!

Is he going to swing? He swung! I can't believe he swung the bat!

Praise Allah.

It's all a joke, don't send your gimmicks on me Kiwi/NZMM.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Haha OK "Arvin The Oracle" ::)

And NZ doesn't have thousands of gimmicks - just 3 (or maybe 4).

I have none 8)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Haha OK "Arvin The Oracle" ::)

And NZ doesn't have thousands of gimmicks - just 3 (or maybe 4).

I have none 8)

;D

Alas, Arvin The Oracle had so much potential. Thanks to that douche bag Ron for not approving it. I even did it on a different ip address. Yet all these other retarded gimmicks with names like "BigLoadOnHerFace" get approved.  ::)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
;D

Alas, Arvin The Oracle had so much potential. Thanks to that douche bag Ron for not approving it. I even did it on a different ip address. Yet all these other retarded gimmicks with names like "BigLoadOnHerFace" get approved.  ::)

If you want an account that will be approved, maybe you could try something along the lines of 'Iluvrippedglutes' or 'Schmoeminator'. In Getbig, it's oily bros that rule over schmoes, with hos a distant third.

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
Not only that, Kiwi is a masterful impersonator. You can see this when he copies Basile. He is no doubt behind it all. Kiwiol is the puppet master and trying to make the hunky NZMM take the shit for his games.

Kiwiol = Busted

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Not only that, Kiwi is a masterful impersonator. You can see this when he copies Basile. He is no doubt behind it all. Kiwiol is the puppet master and trying to make the hunky NZMM take the shit for his games.

Kiwiol = Busted

queerwiol is behind several gimmicks   for sure

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
queerwiol is behind several gimmicks   for sure

Yep. Notice how crazy it went when he come back. He is over his problems and back to raise hell. I just don like to see NZMM get shit as the guy has a quality physique and clearly love life.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
The guy may just be crazy enough to pull it off.
E

bigmc

• Getbig V
there is a puppet master on here but it isn't kiwiol  ;)
T

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV

i hate when people hint and don't say. please name names big mark

bigmc

• Getbig V
i hate when people hint and don't say. please name names big mark

its not me

i think its up to them to come forward

as they are a true y boarder
T

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt

If nobody really cares but disturbia{who gets upset sometimes}can you really call them a puppet master ???

bigmc

• Getbig V

If nobody really cares but disturbia{who gets upset sometimes}can you really call them a puppet master ???

ok,

they think they are a puppet master

but are probably someone who needs a little perspective on life
T

bigmc

• Getbig V

you have the inside scoop broskie
T

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Having a gimmick isn't my style and if I was gonna go down that road, I'd have also taken up Ron's offer at modding the V after I came back. I might be crazy enough to do it and have the talent for it, but I most certainly don't do it. Besides, NZMM is representing the kiwis well and is on a roll, so why try and steal his thunder?

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
he keeps melting more and more people point out the gimmicks coincide with his return.

bf, i know we argue but u are an intelligent guy and can see what is becoming increasingly obvious.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
he keeps melting more and more people point out the gimmicks coincide with his return.

bf, i know we argue but u are an intelligent guy and can see what is becoming increasingly obvious.

;D

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
;D

Don't really understand the relevance of the pedo shit bro. Still, you're melting worse than a yellow snowman after BF's spectacular insight ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Don't really understand the relevance of the pedo shit bro. Still, you're melting worse than a yellow snowman after BF's spectacular insight ;D

You suck at insults more than you suck Danny's and Alex's cock. No offense.

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
You suck at insults more than you suck Danny's and Alex's cock. No offense.

None taken. If anyone is getting upset and offended, it ain't me ;D