Author Topic: Victor Munoz ex-trainer of Victor Martinez arrested  (Read 8767 times)

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
Re: Victor Munoz ex-trainer of Victor Martinez arrested
« Reply #50 on: March 09, 2009, 09:32:05 PM »
i would totally hizit octomom foo sho

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #51 on: March 09, 2009, 10:13:10 PM »
AM GUESSING BENNY BLANCO LIVES WITH HIS MOMS IN THE BX AND IS OBISE ! ONLY A NON WORKING ''WELFARE'' FAG WOULD HAVE THAT MUCH TIME TO POST ON THESE BOARDS
AND MY CAPS STAY FAG BOY NOW GO GET A JOB AND TRY LIVING THE AMERICAN DREAM YOU GREASY FAGGIT
"obise" is spelled "obese"
"faggit" is spelled "f@ggot"  ::)

I haven't lived in the BX in a long time "Vinny Barbarino." Not a millionaire yet, but I've gone on to accomplish many of my goals and dreams. You, on the other hand, come across as a high school drop out with a 9th grade reading level and the writing skills to match. Perhaps you can pm me "Vinny" for my office address and I can mentor you to get you some job skills.  :-\ You use the word "fag" and called me "greasy"...interesting. Obviously you don't know me or my ability to bury bitches on this board. Tell you what, "Vinny Barbarino", you show me you're not the filthy dago wop that you come across as, and I might try to help you turn your life around. If not, well I'm just going to have to kick your filthy, illiterate guinea-t-with sweat-stains-wearing ass all over this fucking board.
Le capishe?   
!

newmom

« Reply #52 on: March 10, 2009, 03:16:11 AM »
Octomom Publicist Calls It Quits: "This Woman Is Nuts"

For the second time in less than a month Octomom is down a publicist.

The new PR rep for octuplet mother Nadya Suleman filed his walking papers after spending less than a month repping the mom and her supersized brood, Usmagazine.com reported.

"It just got to be too much," Victor Munoz told Usmagazine.com. "It's pretty much a free for all over there right now."

Munoz told the publication he couldn't get into much detail about his decision to leave but that he planned to meet with lawyers Monday to go over the confidentiality clauses in his contract.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29583108/

???

I was wondering if it was the same Victor when I heard it was her publicist name a few weeks ago..

vinnydountsnyc

• Getbig III
  • ''Billy is border line retarded'' Colette Nelson
« Reply #53 on: March 10, 2009, 07:24:09 AM »
BENNY BLANCO IS THE KING OF A BB BOARD AM SURE YOUR PROUD FAG BOY ! AM SURE YOU HAVE A GREAT ''JOB'' SOMEWHERE IN SPACE AND TIME ...............5000 PLUS POST ANUS BREATH AM SURE YOU NEVER LEAVE YOUR SHACK OH I MEAN YOUR HOUSE

911 INSIDE JOB !

vinnydountsnyc

• Getbig III
  • ''Billy is border line retarded'' Colette Nelson
« Reply #54 on: March 10, 2009, 07:28:07 AM »
YOUNGBLOOD YOU HAVE 4000 POST DO YOU AND BENNY BLANCO LIVE IN THE SAME BASEMENT ?  IS HE YOUR ANUS BUDDY ? GET BIG LOSERS !
911 INSIDE JOB !