Author Topic: Hugo Chavez - deleting, counts, more  (Read 6441 times)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Re: Well Ron, Hugo Chavez just canned another dozen posts about his racism
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2009, 12:41:01 PM »
just ban SAMSON123 and we'll be done with this.

he's annoying and a disturbance to the board.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2009, 12:42:25 PM »
just ban SAMSON123 and we'll be done with this.

he's annoying and a disturbance to the board.

Samson123 is a Hugo Chavez gimmick account. This is why he hasn't been banned yet.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2009, 12:43:39 PM »
I'm not going to let you guys post in there like it's an alphebet board.  You guys have a place to act like apes, go do it there.  If Ron doesn't like that, he can make a choice on it and I'm fine with that.  But until then I'll delete your antics as I see fit for the forum.  Goes for Chaos and Danielson too.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2009, 12:45:18 PM »
I'm not going to let you guys post in there like it's an alphebet board.  You guys have a place to act like apes, go do it there.  If Ron doesn't like that, he can make a choice on it and I'm fine with that.  But until then I'll delete your antics as I see fit for the forum.  Goes for Chaos and Danielson too.

Standing up on your soap box and thumping your chest like you're fighting the good fight is hilarious. You're far and away the biggest hypocrite on that board. When you're not posting your racist bullshit and letting your cronies do the same, you're deleting our legitimate posts about your black, welfare loving buddies.

Nothing more than a scumbag on a power trip. And then you cry about the government doing the same.

Keep trying to cover your ass by deleting entire threads and posts, Mussolini.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2009, 12:45:20 PM »
Why do you insult us by calling us blacks?

You can't stop me you racist fuckhead.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2009, 12:48:25 PM »
Why do you insult us by calling us blacks?

You can't stop me you racist fuckhead.

It cracks me up. He lets Samson call for the death of all whites and non-blacks, laughs at Slapper as he talks about another holocaust, but damned be us "racists" for making a thread about blacks or Muslims and their inability to assimilate into western society. The hypocrisy is disgusting.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2009, 12:55:57 PM »
It cracks me up. He lets Samson call for the death of all whites and non-blacks, laughs at Slapper as he talks about another holocaust, but damned be us "racists" for making a thread about blacks or Muslims and their inability to assimilate into western society. The hypocrisy is disgusting.
That's why I typically wipe my ass with that board. The moderation is completely and totally biased against the white man.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2009, 02:46:55 PM »

Hugo is your typical welfare receiving negro. Only thing different from him and the coloreds who hang outside the liquor store all day is he is too scared he'll get picked on, so he is a computer nerd. If you don't believe me, ask him what he does for a living. He will ignore the question.
E

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2009, 09:14:10 AM »
Hugo is your typical welfare receiving negro. Only thing different from him and the coloreds who hang outside the liquor store all day is he is too scared he'll get picked on, so he is a computer nerd. If you don't believe me, ask him what he does for a living. He will ignore the question.

That's a great outing.