Author Topic: Republican seem to forget.... LOL  (Read 1187 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Republican seem to forget.... LOL
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2009, 12:10:40 PM »
they stopped auditing the wiretaps when 10% of them (in the initial audit) had incorrect approvals, paperwork, signatures, or were outright abuses.  Then bush pardoned all the companies for past crimes before he left office anyway, as it was then a moot point.  There were threads here on it when the fbi did the initial audit.  warrantless secret wiretaps were being used for all sorts of reasons - not terrorism - but drugs, spousal abuse, etc - now terror issues.  So they just stopped looking into it.

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
Re: Republican seem to forget.... LOL
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2009, 02:55:49 PM »
These liberal fools have this model of what they believe all conservatives are and 100% wrong.  I am not religious at all and could not give a rats ass about the religious right.

My main theme:

1.  Stay out of my wallet  INless you make over 250K BUSH was IN YOUR WALLET
2.  Stay out of bedroom  Illegal wire tapping on AMERICAN CITIZENS
3.  Stay out of my gun cabinet Understandable, as long as you dont have military weapons I think its resonable...
4.  Stay out of my itunes library ???
5.  Stay out of my gas tank.  Bushes Oil Buddies have been all up in your wallet....

Leave me the hell alone.

From reading what you wrote seems you would have HATED BUSH!!!!!!!!!!

Liberals are the biggest fascists on the planet on want to dictate not only behavior, but my choices as well. 

They claim to be pro choice, but they are not unless it involves killing a baby.