Author Topic: Tony Atlas pressing King Kong Bundy AND Hulk Hogan  (Read 12225 times)

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
Tony Atlas pressing King Kong Bundy AND Hulk Hogan
« on: March 10, 2009, 04:43:34 PM »
250 pound Atlas pressed King Kong Bundy (who had HAIR) over his head, as well as 320-330 pound Hogan:

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Re: Tony Atlas pressing King Kong Bundy AND Hulk Hogan
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2009, 05:01:50 PM »
Tony was a beast for sure but that wasn't really a press on either one of those guys, he only got them about halfway up and didn't lock out, still very impressive though.

spinnis

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2009, 05:27:49 PM »
Im more amazed when Brock Lesnar threw around make henry like a little child.

and Mark is a BIG DUDE.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2009, 05:29:56 PM »
I think when brock was feuding with Angle, he was arguably the most powerful wrestler for his size ever.

he tossed Henry and Big Show around like little toys...

he was like the Warlord, only agile.
Flower Boy Ran Away

spinnis

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2009, 05:30:55 PM »
I think when brock was feuding with Angle, he was arguably the most powerful wrestler for his size ever.

exactly, I was honestly Shocked when I saw that.

LurkyLurker

• Getbig III
  • Advices
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2009, 05:35:25 PM »
Who is that with Tony at 2:41?

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2009, 05:36:42 PM »
the press on the young bundy was really impressive - he got him up better than Hogan.
Flower Boy Ran Away

spinnis

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2009, 05:37:39 PM »
the press on the young bundy was really impressive - he got him up better than Hogan.
a press like that is Alot on the other dude keeping the balance, they usually but their hand on the pressers shoulder hand help out also

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2009, 05:38:28 PM »
I remember meeting Tony in Balt. in about 84-85. He was absolutely gigantic (upperbody wise). I also remember how nice he was to everyone who approached him.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2009, 05:50:39 PM »
What about Ahmad Slamming Yokazuna?

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2009, 05:54:37 PM »
Tony Atlas, real name Anthony White was the biggest muscular wise wrestler who ever stepped in to the ring.Tony got up to 285-290lbs, and might have hit 300 lbs in that mid eigthies.I talk to Tony now and them he is a great guy.I send him protein creatine and L-Glutamine, HE IS ALAWAYS POLITE AND VERY THANKFUL
Tony in his prime has benched over 600lbs raw,and won several poswelifting titles.
At his biggest his waiste was still 30" yet he had a 60 chest, 23 1/2" arms, and 31" quads.
He was a beast.When I was younger I would train at George Eifermans gym, and when the wrsetlers all came to town thats where they would alll train.
I saw Tony Atlas, the Road Warriors, (Animal & Hawk) and Rick Martel all training at the same time.Tony Atlas Dwarfed them all.This is When Hulk Hogan was running around telling people he had 24" inch arms.Next to Atlas his arms looked like 19" lol.
Just imagine how big and freaky Tony Atlas would be if he had Nitro Tech, Cell Tech, or even Anabolic Halo.He would have been over 400 lbs for sure.If he used Hydroxcut on top of it my god, he would have been peeled to the bone.On a serious note if Tony had the anabolics they had today along with technology they have today, he could easly been oe of the best bodybuilders in the world.ack then the only thing Tony used was some test, and D-Ball, and not alot of either one.He told me the doses, and it was very little for how big he was.A local gym rat uses more gear then Tony did.He is just truly a genetic freak, but he is a great guy

spinnis

« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2009, 06:09:15 PM »
Tony Atlas, real name Anthony White was the biggest muscular wise wrestler who ever stepped in to the ring.Tony got up to 285-290lbs, and might have hit 300 lbs in that mid eigthies.I talk to Tony now and them he is a great guy.I send him protein creatine and L-Glutamine, HE IS ALAWAYS POLITE AND VERY THANKFUL
Tony in his prime has benched over 600lbs raw,and won several poswelifting titles.
At his biggest his waiste was still 30" yet he had a 60 chest, 23 1/2" arms, and 31" quads.
He was a beast.When I was younger I would train at George Eifermans gym, and when the wrsetlers all came to town thats where they would alll train.
I saw Tony Atlas, the Road Warriors, (Animal & Hawk) and Rick Martel all training at the same time.Tony Atlas Dwarfed them all.This is When Hulk Hogan was running around telling people he had 24" inch arms.Next to Atlas his arms looked like 19" lol.
Just imagine how big and freaky Tony Atlas would be if he had Nitro Tech, Cell Tech, or even Anabolic Halo.He would have been over 400 lbs for sure.If he used Hydroxcut on top of it my god, he would have been peeled to the bone.On a serious note if Tony had the anabolics they had today along with technology they have today, he could easly been oe of the best bodybuilders in the world.ack then the only thing Tony used was some test, and D-Ball, and not alot of either one.He told me the doses, and it was very little for how big he was.A local gym rat uses more gear then Tony did.He is just truly a genetic freak, but he is a great guy

::) ::)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2009, 07:54:19 PM »
I fooking love wrestling

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2009, 07:57:36 PM »

Hi Tony.
A

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2009, 08:01:21 PM »
His measurements are closer to 35" waist, 50" chest and 18" arms.

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2009, 08:54:14 PM »
His measurements are closer to 35" waist, 50" chest and 18" arms.

Not even close

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2009, 09:48:48 PM »
Im more amazed when Brock Lesnar threw around make henry like a little child.

and Mark is a BIG DUDE.

yea he just tossed around mark henry like a rag doll, did you realize how much of a fight henry was putting up though!?!?

huh?whats that you say? it was staged? :o you mean henry literally jumped in the air with brocks momentum to make the "toss" easier? :o ZOMG

Lion666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • You gotta bring it to get it!
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2009, 09:56:15 PM »
no one can deny that atlas was an athlete and guess what he was a bodybuilder 1st,,, then a wrestler.... gee " normal" every guys that hang in the bars every weekend can do that.... either or...... thats why during football season every " normal guy" has a beer in his hand watching guys on tv...... because they're athletes too....  ::)

some bodybuilders are athletes.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2009, 10:02:38 PM »

I was about to say.....Brock is a fucking beast. No doubt.
HAHA, RON.....

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2009, 10:04:47 PM »
say what you will about warrior, but in his prime of 1988/89 he was crazy ass strong considering that he really was an average sized guy in terms of stature. I mean hell, hogan was almost 6" taller than him

Flower Boy Ran Away

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2009, 10:07:27 PM »
yea he just tossed around mark henry like a rag doll, did you realize how much of a fight henry was putting up though!?!?

huh?whats that you say? it was staged? :o you mean henry literally jumped in the air with brocks momentum to make the "toss" easier? :o ZOMG

Yep, it IS easier to throw someone if he wants to be thrown. It's 100x harder to throw someone who has skills and doesn't want to get thrown.

Lion666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • You gotta bring it to get it!
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2009, 10:11:03 PM »
Yep, it IS easier to throw someone if he wants to be thrown. It's 100x harder to throw someone who has skills and doesn't want to get thrown.

great point

& thanks to cheftim for the goldberg vid....   gb was awesome..

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2009, 10:46:00 PM »

Warlord was hella strong. Hella.
a

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2009, 11:20:21 PM »

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2009, 07:23:32 AM »
::)