Author Topic: RIP "Mask" - TapouT Owner Dies in Horrific Ferrari Crash  (Read 14147 times)

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
Re: RIP "Mask" - TapouT Owner Dies in Horrific Ferrari Crash
« Reply #100 on: March 12, 2009, 08:34:36 AM »
the article didn't say the wear abouts of one Chuck Norris at the time of the crash.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
Re: RIP "Mask"
« Reply #101 on: March 12, 2009, 09:41:57 AM »
Bro, you called a guy with a multi-million dollar company "talentless".  Thats the portion of your post I found ridiculous.  It's obvious that the guy was going way to fast in his 430 and that why he was killed.....but accidents can happen to anyone.  It seems like you are painting this guy as some retard who had no clue how to drive his car, but I doubt you know him?  For all you know he could be an excellent driver.  As I said, shit happens.

I have driven many supercars (friends) and I can tell you that its VERY east to crash one at high speeds.  Cars like the 430 are so powerful that they can lose traction very easily.  Say you blip the gas hard in between gears on a small patch of sand.....do you know what happens?  lets say you shift the wheel slightly while applying just a little to much throttle on some slick road.....do you know what happens?

A buddy of mine lost his life driving fast and he was a great driver...shit happens when you like speed.

lol he was street racing with an innocent bystander in the car.  That is fucking retarded!! 

I drive a Maserati, and before that a Porsche Cayman, pretty fast cars.  Under no circumstances will I hit above 130mph with someone else in my car.  NEVER.

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #102 on: March 12, 2009, 09:45:07 AM »
lol he was street racing with an innocent bystander in the car.  That is fucking retarded!! 

I drive a Maserati, and before that a Porsche Cayman, pretty fast cars.  Under no circumstances will I hit above 130mph with someone else in my car.  NEVER.

I don't think its really the top speed that matters.  I'd consider driving over 60 in a residential area with lots of curves to be more dangerous than cruising at 130 mph (I've gone this fast many times on roads in EU with coworkers in the car).  Agree 100% this guy acted like a fucking asshole drag racing with someone in the car.

HeyNow

• Getbig III
« Reply #103 on: March 12, 2009, 09:46:16 AM »
Couldn't have happened to a bigger douchebag...now we just need to get this ed hardy asshole...

And the dude who created "affliction"

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #104 on: March 12, 2009, 09:51:25 AM »

X, why in the world would you want to be a responsible adult?  This guy was only racing in a residential neighborhood, lost control of his vehicle and killed himself, possible the passenger too.  Now if that isn't the sign of responsibility, I don't know what is.   ;)

The other thing that really ticks me off when you read this stuff, is what would ole Fireball have done is some poor kid was just strolling along the sidewalk?  I don't wish anybody harm in that situation, but I'm glad he didn't injure anyone else.  And that was just luck, nothing else.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #105 on: March 12, 2009, 09:53:27 AM »
I was actually at getbig before mm existed.  Tried to live a touchy feely existence there, but it got old; it got to the point when you couldn't make fun of even the most obvious targets. Then I came back to the mecca of bb web forums.

That exact shirt is gone.  I still have a couple of pink t-shirts still though.
i rememba when you left but not when u returned...welcome back, belatedly

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: March 12, 2009, 09:56:12 AM »
And the dude who created "affliction"

Now here's a man that's got his head on straight!

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: March 12, 2009, 09:57:06 AM »
i rememba when you left but not when u returned...welcome back, belatedly

thanks, bdg...Since this is the internet we can coexist even though you are my sworn archenemy being a resident of NY...

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #108 on: March 12, 2009, 10:03:14 AM »
thanks, bdg...Since this is the internet we can coexist even though you are my sworn archenemy being a resident of NY...
got cha...red sox fan eh? ;)

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: March 12, 2009, 10:04:42 AM »
got cha...red sox fan eh? ;)

and a celtics season ticket holder to boot...

:)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #110 on: March 12, 2009, 10:10:29 AM »
and a celtics season ticket holder to boot...

:)
the old boston garden was phenomenal....all the banners from the ceiling in that old firetrap.  i lived in backbay for 3 years in the late 80's

i got banned at MM for talking about ronnies gut back when he was current champ...such politically incorrectness.  i never went back..

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: March 12, 2009, 10:13:14 AM »
the old boston garden was phenomenal....all the banners from the ceiling in that old firetrap.  i lived in backbay for 3 years in the late 80's

i got banned at MM for talking about ronnies gut back when he was current champ...such politically incorrectness.  i never went back..

If you like the old garden then you'll love the new one...best of both worlds...

I left MM on my own terms...couldn't take the idolotry of a lot of the regular posters over there.  I'm not that serious about my internet; just looking to relieve stress and have some laughs...

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #112 on: March 12, 2009, 10:15:12 AM »
I didn't mind MM. I sort of could say more because Massive G was annoyed w/ the same shit I was but couldn't say that. It just wasn't getting any traffic. It was boring. I haven't even looked at it in like 3 years I think.
$

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #113 on: March 12, 2009, 10:15:25 AM »
Bro, you called a guy with a multi-million dollar company "talentless".  Thats the portion of your post I found ridiculous.  It's obvious that the guy was going way to fast in his 430 and that why he was killed.....but accidents can happen to anyone.  It seems like you are painting this guy as some retard who had no clue how to drive his car, but I doubt you know him?  For all you know he could be an excellent driver.  As I said, shit happens.

I have driven many supercars (friends) and I can tell you that its VERY east to crash one at high speeds.  Cars like the 430 are so powerful that they can lose traction very easily.  Say you blip the gas hard in between gears on a small patch of sand.....do you know what happens?  lets say you shift the wheel slightly while applying just a little to much throttle on some slick road.....do you know what happens?

A buddy of mine lost his life driving fast and he was a great driver...shit happens when you like speed.

I said he has more money than talent , what does him having a multi-million dollar company have to do with his driving talent? the car was a 360 not a 430 and I'm painting him out to be a guy driving past his capabilities and I don't think that's wrong , he was racing and lost control , that means he put pride ahead of intellect out of fear of losing a race and he paid the price , I understand this is a personal subject for you and I respect that and I fully get your point on how these cars are on a razors edge and things can happen very quickly but the trick is if something does happen you don't want it to happen on a public street in a residential area  that's what race tracks are for , he killed himself injured a woman his friend is being charged all for what? a race he didn't win anyway ? there goes the multi-million dollar company I would say what he did was very foolish , he did something a truly competent driver wouldn't do he took a massive chance and came up very short , I think my point is accurate he had more money than driving talent .

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #114 on: March 12, 2009, 10:19:39 AM »
If you like the old garden then you'll love the new one...best of both worlds...

I left MM on my own terms...couldn't take the idolotry of a lot of the regular posters over there.  I'm not that serious about my internet; just looking to relieve stress and have some laughs...
to some...it's an extension of their emply lives.  i enjoy the laughter and cutting it up back and 4th

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #115 on: March 12, 2009, 10:29:21 AM »
I remember TA going crazy on him over at MM about buying a SCION. LOL that shit was a long time ago.

That was back when he was professing his love for Jennifer Garner.

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: March 12, 2009, 10:37:41 AM »
That was back when he was professing his love for Jennifer Garner.
ha. the more things change, the more they stay the same...

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: March 12, 2009, 10:40:04 AM »
I didn't mind MM. I sort of could say more because Massive G was annoyed w/ the same shit I was but couldn't say that. It just wasn't getting any traffic. It was boring. I haven't even looked at it in like 3 years I think.
Massive G was annoying and Believerinhit was such a dumbass.  That place gets no traffic.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #118 on: March 12, 2009, 10:41:58 AM »
People- the pigs said he was "drag racing." That don't make it true. Pigs always talk like that. It makes them feel like their job is important.
a

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #119 on: March 12, 2009, 10:46:33 AM »

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
from incomplete data

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #121 on: March 12, 2009, 10:50:29 AM »
What will become of the tapout kiosks in the malls? 

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #122 on: March 12, 2009, 11:25:50 AM »
what was this guy's drug of choice?
Speed?
A

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #123 on: March 12, 2009, 11:47:09 AM »

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
« Reply #124 on: March 12, 2009, 11:48:31 AM »
wow.... if two men are racing on their own will, and one is killed, they can charge the other guy with gross vehicular manslaughter?

I didn't know that.

if not but for