Author Topic: What's your opinion of Glen Beck?  (Read 1292 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: What's your opinion of Glen Beck?
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2009, 06:48:50 AM »
I like Glenn sometime but when he starts talking religion I have to change the station. I am a conservative atheist and I dont believe that the conservative people should be about religion at all. ( I know that sounds like an oxymoron) so if he is not talking religion I listen. which is rare these days

Totally agree.
I hate the State.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2009, 08:35:10 AM »
I agree with him 90% of the time but he gets a little dramatic for me at times.  Overall, I think he is typically a reasonable voice.  He has been on the alarmist side lately but I don't think its fake, I think he is truely in disagreement with this administration, is fearful of the changes that could occur and he doesn't hold back his feelings.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2009, 12:13:11 PM »
I agree with him 90% of the time but he gets a little dramatic for me at times.  Overall, I think he is typically a reasonable voice.  He has been on the alarmist side lately but I don't think its fake, I think he is truely in disagreement with this administration, is fearful of the changes that could occur and he doesn't hold back his feelings.

I pretty much agree.  He does need to tone it down a bit, but I understand why he has been so worked up lately. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2009, 12:27:32 PM »
Check out Drudge today.  Look at the rating for Olberman and Maddow.  Hysterical.

Do you have the link,I cant find it.

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2009, 02:50:30 PM »
I watched him a couple times... and when you fact check what he talks about... its standard Fixed News... He actually was spewing off at the mouth about something the other day the hour before was corrected by a guest on the prior show...