Author Topic: Gracie JJ as Mod of the MMA board, What do you guys think?  (Read 3166 times)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
Gracie JJ as Mod of the MMA board, What do you guys think?
« on: April 05, 2009, 05:05:29 PM »
I have already submitted the idea to Ron. I think it would be good because I could use his help running the board and he has the knowledge of the sport. I'll also take the liberty of breaking up his novels.  ;D WHAT YOU THINK GJJ YOU DOWN? If you guys like the idea voice your opinion on the question comment board.

Geo

• Getbig IV
Re: Gracie JJ as Mod of the MMA board, What do you guys think?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2009, 06:14:09 PM »
hedge = disappeared

bluto = will never post because his heads all fucked up on the fact that his post count is 33,333

mindspin = debatable whether or not he even takes this board halfway serious

I say why not

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2009, 08:53:49 PM »
id be glad to help out guys,im not the sharpest tool in the shed as far as my typing goes but im working on it,lol.im on these mma boards at least 3 hours a night,i work from midnight to 8am,then come home and take care of my 2 and a half year old boy from 810am till 7pm.then i sleep for 2 or 3 hours and get back on the boards.thats why i prolly cant type right cause i get no damn sleep,lol.sincity is a great mod here and he,s the reason i keep comin here to the mma site,he puts alot of time and effort here.mindspin is also very good and i have nothing but good things to say about him.
R

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2009, 11:16:18 PM »
Good choice, imho. 

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2009, 08:18:50 AM »
I agree on ONE condition:

that he learns and used proper use of spaces after punctuation. 

Gracie--You need to use a space between a comma and the next word or a period and the next word.  Example:

"I love mma,it is great,and i think it should not be banned,unlike other lame sports."

should read:

"I love mma, it is great, and i think it should not be banned, unlike other lame sports."

Hit the spacebar after punctuation!  I love your feedback, but it's a pain to read.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2009, 08:41:36 AM »
Sure

He has a good attitude and is passionate about the sport.

Just remember, when in doubt, hit "Enter."  :)

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2009, 08:50:10 AM »

that he learns and used proper use of spaces after punctuation. 

Gracie--You need to use a space between a comma and the next word or a period and the next word.  Example:

"I love mma,it is great,and i think it should not be banned,unlike other lame sports."

should read:

"I love mma, it is great, and i think it should not be banned, unlike other lame sports."

Hit the spacebar after punctuation!  I love your feedback, but it's a pain to read.

;D Good choice I say.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2009, 08:56:15 AM »
he'd make a good mod, but please, please teach him what a paragraph is. His stuff is entertaining but sometimes trying to read it gives me a headache

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2009, 10:24:58 AM »
let him right however he wants to write...

this is a message board not a fucking high school english class !

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2009, 11:03:36 AM »

Shitty attitude.    His writings are great, but a pain to read. 

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2009, 01:10:37 PM »

your opinion doesn't count here, so take your "condition" and tape that "condition" tightly with duct tape to your cell phone,and shove them both up your ass !

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2009, 01:26:45 PM »

your opinion doesn't count here, so take your "condition" and tape that "condition" tightly with duct tape to your cell phone,and shove them both up your ass !

Valium anyone?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2009, 05:38:39 PM »
I supported him in the other thread on the comments board. He's a cool cat with some involvement in the sport.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2009, 06:04:09 PM »
Glad to see the support for my Man GJJ. If you guys get a chance go to the question comment board and let Ron know how you guys feel. I have been trying to get Ronaldo over here on this board a little more,  but I think he forgets he created this board.. Hopefully we can get GJJ some buttons before the end of the week.

Oh and Gracie no problem on the attempt, your a hell of a cool guy in my book who knows his shit and doesn't start shit with anyone. I think you would be a great addition to the mods of the mma board and I know you got some shit to add to this board. So thanks for agreeing to look into if Ron approves.

GRACIE FOR MOD 09!

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2009, 07:47:57 PM »
thanks everyone, im always trying to contribute in a positive way. you guys notice im getting better with my typing?lol

I finally am getting it after all this time,lol. whether i become a mod or not ill still contribute to the boards like i always do, sincity is the best, he really puts alot time and effort on these boards. plus we have a great bunch of people like yourselves posting here that have alot of knowledge about mma. to be honest, when i first came over to the mma site awhile back as said to myself i hope afew of the guys know something about mma.boy was i wrong,everyone here knew aton about mma and some alot more then me at that. the only reason i was skeptical is cause i checked out a few other bodybuilding sites in the past that had a mma site as well and most of them guys where lost as can be,lol. but getbig is not only got the best bodybuilding site around imo,they also are becoming one of the best mma sites ive been on in awhile, thanks to sincity and the rest of you who always contribute alot of knowledge and wisdom to this site.

im going to have some awesome stuff coming to these boards as the months roll by cause im starting to hit up the mma events again, i havent been able to the last year cause of the money situation in my home. me and my wife where trying to save alittle coin and i felt that going to mma events wasnt really something i had to do, and it aint exactly cheap no more going to a ufc like it was back in the 90,s. back then i could get a ticket for 25 bucks and be set, know your lucky if you can get a beer at a ufc for 25 bucks,lol.

ill be getting alot of good pics and interviews for the boards when i go to the ufc in august, ill interview my old shootfighting teacher, ufc ref dan mirigliotta, as well as afew of the fighters. im alright with dana also so ill try my best to ask him afew questions for any of you guys who want to know whats ahead as far as fights and such and video tape it. i run into matt serra alot as well as baroni when i go check out the grappling shows in north jersey so ill try to get a quick video interview with them if yous like.

Thanks again everyone, i really like yous all and the knowledge and passion yous have towards mma and these boards, thanks for reading fellas
R

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2009, 08:08:29 PM »
thanks everyone, im always trying to contribute in a positive way. you guys notice im getting better with my typing?

thanks everyone, im always trying to contribute in a positive way. you guys notice im getting better with my typing?lol, i finally am getting it after all this time,lol. whether i become a mod or not ill still contribute to the boards like i always do, sincity is the best, he really puts alot time and effort on these boards. plus we have a great bunch of people like yourselves posting here that have alot of knowledge about mma. to be honest, when i first came over to the mma site awhile back as said to myself i hope afew of the guys know something about mma.boy was i wrong,everyone here knew aton about mma and some alot more then me at that. the only reason i was skeptical is cause i checked out a few other bodybuilding sites in the past that had a mma site as well and most of them guys where lost as can be,lol. but getbig is not only got the best bodybuilding site around imo,they also are becoming one of the best mma sites ive been on in awhile, thanks to sincity and the rest of you who always contribute alot of knowledge and wisdom to this site. im going to have some awesome stuff coming to these boards as the months roll by cause im starting to hit up the mma events again, i havent been able to the last year cause of the money situation in my home. me and my wife where trying to save alittle coin and i felt that going to mma events wasnt really something i had to do, and it aint exactly cheap no more going to a ufc like it was back in the 90,s. back then i could get a ticket for 25 bucks and be set, know your lucky if you can get a beer at a ufc for 25 bucks,lol. ill be getting alot of good pics and interviews for the boards when i go to the ufc in august, ill interview my old shootfighting teacher, ufc ref dan mirigliotta, as well as afew of the fighters. im alright with dana also so ill try my best to ask him afew questions for any of you guys who want to know whats ahead as far as fights and such and video tape it. i run into matt serra alot as well as baroni when i go check out the grappling shows in north jersey so ill try to get a quick video interview with them if yous like. thanks again everyone, i really like yous all and the knowledge and passion yous have towards mma and these boards, thanks for reading fellas
;D ;D

FAIL!!!!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2009, 06:29:04 AM »
The last post was better punctuation wise and a bit easier on the eyes..

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2009, 06:31:58 AM »
The last post was better punctuation wise and a bit easier on the eyes..

I told you I would help him with this... ;D

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2009, 02:09:42 PM »
I agree. Maybe part of the problem is typing too fast. Outside of needing a magnifying glass to read some of his posts, he should def. be a moderator.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2009, 08:58:52 PM »
thank you everybody, i plan on bringing everyone some more great pics,also im planning on getting afew interviews with the fighters, dana,ufc ref dan mirigliotta and others.i talked to my buddy tom from full contact fighter yesterday about getting me a ufc pass, he usually gets me a  pass so i can walk around the restricted areas of the arena and pop in the fighters training rooms and stuff. i got some cool footage of stuff on my camcorder but im to much of a dumbass to figure out how to put it on the boards here :(.
R

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2009, 09:32:18 PM »
thank you everybody, i plan on bringing everyone some more great pics,also im planning on getting afew interviews with the fighters, dana,ufc ref dan mirigliotta and others.i talked to my buddy tom from full contact fighter yesterday about getting me a ufc pass, he usually gets me a  pass so i can walk around the restricted areas of the arena and pop in the fighters training rooms and stuff. i got some cool footage of stuff on my camcorder but im to much of a dumbass to figure out how to put it on the boards here :(.

I can walk ya through putting vids on youtube and then putting them up here...

pretty simple

Bona

• Getbig II
  • Creating Websites For Singapore
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2009, 02:52:01 AM »
I have already submitted the idea to Ron. I think it would be good because I could use his help running the board and he has the knowledge of the sport. I'll also take the liberty of breaking up his novels.  ;D WHAT YOU THINK GJJ YOU DOWN? If you guys like the idea voice your opinion on the question comment board.

yep,thats an awesome idea,and i've always enjoyed his insights,he seems very experienced in this sport,but he'll need to use paragraphs and space out his messages ;D ;D

IronFan

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2009, 09:08:18 PM »
Got my vote.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2009, 04:05:59 PM »
x2!!
i vote for Gracie..

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2009, 10:48:36 PM »

X2....Mod all the way