Author Topic: It's motherfuckin friday - fuck danielson - what are you doing tonight?  (Read 8769 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: It's motherfuckin friday - fuck danielson - what are you doing tonight?
« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2009, 06:06:34 PM »
Did you pound the anus?

No, she likes to fuck, five times since about 4 a.m., but no anal.  :(
E

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2009, 06:10:49 PM »

Not bad, great in bed but already talking about how we "feel so comfortable together" and making summer plans etc., kind of odd. She just left an hour ago and this is the text I got, verbatim..

I am so glad I met u... and how it turned out!!!You seem like a man I could get along with very well...ur awesome!!! Can't wait to see you again.

Kind of coming on a bit strong, not to mention she has already sent me like a dozen pics of herself. I think I need to proceed with caution.

Fuck Yeah, how old is the chick...She's a crazy one. She seems like a desperate one. She needs to be on that VH1 show "Tough Love", where dude said, "You can make any man sleep with you, but not any man will put a ring on your finger."  

chicks like that file Restraining orders on dudes and play "Court Games" real well, saying shit is dropped, and then saying You are doing shit... i deal with that shit everyday.
Bitch sent you dozens of pics...damn...I'd say keep hitting it, but keep that shit arm's length. Still better than two chicks beforehand at the same bar. one can only explain soo much.
But glad your weekend turned okay.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2009, 06:13:55 PM »
Fuck Yeah, how old is the chick...She's a crazy one. She seems like a desperate one. She needs to be on that VH1 show "Tough Love", where dude said, "You can make any man sleep with you, but not any man will put a ring on your finger."  

chicks like that file Restraining orders on dudes and play "Court Games" real well, saying shit is dropped, and then saying You are doing shit... i deal with that shit everyday.
Bitch sent you dozens of pics...damn...I'd say keep hitting it, but keep that shit arm's length. Still better than two chicks beforehand at the same bar. one can only explain soo much.
But glad your weekend turned okay.

I am going to keep her around as she didn't seem weird in person. Maybe she is just a crazy texter. I still gotta figure out what to do with the other two though, they have been blowing my phone up since late last night. I am just too damn tired to deal with it right now.
E

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2009, 06:34:38 PM »
I am going to keep her around as she didn't seem weird in person. Maybe she is just a crazy texter. I still gotta figure out what to do with the other two though, they have been blowing my pone up since late last night. I am just too damn tired to deal with it right now.

Get some rest. the other two can wait, one is a sure bet, you've been hitting it for 3 yrs, like a Honda she's reliable. The other, who knows, all I know is anything with a "Tasha" in it, and any variation: Natasha, Latasha, N'tasha, Tashah, the chicks are hood-rats, or ghetto, even though might have come from a middle calss upbringing.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #54 on: March 16, 2009, 05:37:44 AM »

No, she likes to fuck, five times since about 4 a.m., but no anal.  :(

That is fucking!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #55 on: March 16, 2009, 07:51:31 PM »
Did you pound the anus?

POST OF THE YEAR

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 18, 2009, 05:29:23 PM »
Get some rest. the other two can wait, one is a sure bet, you've been hitting it for 3 yrs, like a Honda she's reliable. The other, who knows, all I know is anything with a "Tasha" in it, and any variation: Natasha, Latasha, N'tasha, Tashah, the chicks are hood-rats, or ghetto, even though might have come from a middle calss upbringing.

Yo Parker check this out. New bitch is cool, a little clingy, but fun and has a good job, seems smart whatever. Anyway, she is divorced, 28 years old and has a 5 year old kid. Not an ideal situation, but whatever. Anyway, she calls me today and tells me it's her weekend with her daughter and asks if I want to come over and meet her. I literally laughed and said "umm, don't you think we should figure out if we like each other before you introduce me to your kid?" I just met the bitch on Saturday ffs. What kind of girl wants their new fuck buddy meeting their daughter after 6 days anyway? I am confused about this bitch man. She's not even my type tbh, I like blonde hair and huge fake tits, but there is something about her I dig I guess.

E

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #57 on: March 18, 2009, 05:40:08 PM »
Yo Parker check this out. New bitch is cool, a little clingy, but fun and has a good job, seems smart whatever. Anyway, she is divorced, 28 years old and has a 5 year old kid. Not an ideal situation, but whatever. Anyway, she calls me today and tells me it's her weekend with her daughter and asks if I want to come over and meet her. I literally laughed and said "umm, don't you think we should figure out if we like each other before you introduce me to your kid?" I just met the bitch on Saturday ffs. What kind of girl wants their new fuck buddy meeting their daughter after 6 days anyway? I am confused about this bitch man. She's not even my type tbh, I like blonde hair and huge fake tits, but there is something about her I dig I guess.

Nice. 8)

Weird about meeting the kid though, seems desperate.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 18, 2009, 05:41:58 PM »
Nice. 8)

I even asked her what if the kid gets attached to me and then I am not around? She said it wouldn't be a problem, I told her if her daughter gets attached as easily as her mother it would be a huge problem. At least she laughed though.
E

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #59 on: March 18, 2009, 05:42:54 PM »
Nice. 8)

x2

Where did you meet her danny?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 18, 2009, 05:47:03 PM »
x2

Where did you meet her danny?

A bar.
E

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #61 on: March 18, 2009, 07:38:40 PM »
I even asked her what if the kid gets attached to me and then I am not around? She said it wouldn't be a problem, I told her if her daughter gets attached as easily as her mother it would be a huge problem. At least she laughed though.

That's fucked up :o

not giving a shit about yourself is one thing, don't drag a kid down

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 18, 2009, 08:14:30 PM »
Pound the anus before making any snap decisions.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 18, 2009, 08:16:28 PM »
Pound the anus before making any snap decisions.
LMAO ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

drkaje

• Getbig V

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 18, 2009, 08:41:51 PM »
Not kidding.
With your obsession with pounding anus, you're not taking the Wiggs route are you? :-X
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 18, 2009, 09:00:02 PM »
With your obsession with pounding anus, you're not taking the Wiggs route are you? :-X

Scientific fact: You never know what a chick is really like until after pounding the anus.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 18, 2009, 10:43:51 PM »

Pound the anus like Doc said...matbe at 28 yrs old, divorced and with a 5 yr old she is looking for some stability before she turns 30....Or maybe she is crazy, or maybe she is playin' you. Who knows, at least you are getting some major VAG time. When VAG time is up, then it's time contemplate or ponteficate on what she means
Scientific fact: You never know what a chick is really like until after pounding the anus.

No truer words have been spoken :'(

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #68 on: March 20, 2009, 10:03:47 AM »
I had some whore who I fucked one day and she wanted me to meet her kid the next day. I was like hell no.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 20, 2009, 11:02:24 AM »
I had some whore who I fucked one day and she wanted me to meet her kid the next day. I was like hell no.

Weird shit, isn't it. I am done with the bitch now. Way too crazy for me.
E

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 20, 2009, 11:47:04 AM »

Sometimes chicks have bad self-esteem and try to overcompensate. Sure, there's the crazy mixed in but all of us have a little of that. :)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 20, 2009, 05:22:22 PM »
Did the anus ever receive the pounding?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: March 20, 2009, 06:21:52 PM »
Did the anus ever receive the pounding?

Lol, no.
E

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #73 on: March 20, 2009, 06:28:25 PM »
so danny,  are you able to stay friends with these girls after you dump a gallon of cum on them and then toss em to the side?  You have a long list of ex-lady friends so I am sure you see them out sometimes after you ravaged that ass.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 20, 2009, 10:28:08 PM »
so danny,  are you able to stay friends with these girls after you dump a gallon of cum on them and then toss em to the side?  You have a long list of ex-lady friends so I am sure you see them out sometimes after you ravaged that ass.
For the most part I still sleep with them occasionally. Tomorrow I am going to try to make things work out with the stripper I have been seeing for the past 3 years on and off, she wants to come make me dinner and see a movie or whatever. It will be the same thing as always, two days together and me getting bored and wanting space. But whatever, it is what it is. I had perfection(for me) and lost it, and I won't settle till I get something close to it.
E