Author Topic: Should naturals ever train for 2 hours a day?  (Read 8430 times)

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
Re: Should naturals ever train for 2 hours a day?
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2009, 09:46:53 AM »
I don't go past 1.5 hours, too drained.

Your boyfriend sure doesn't think so.
from incomplete data

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2009, 09:51:04 AM »
BBing theory is not ABSOLUTE.
You must always combine theory and experience.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2009, 09:53:15 AM »
I am a big baby

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2009, 09:53:25 AM »
good call.  no such thing as overtraining - only undereating!
Thats Paco and his teachers theory.

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2009, 09:58:49 AM »
im usually at the gym for bout 1.5 hours on average, though without the social time it would be cut down to at least 1 hour lol
Now days i've started to play basketball for about another 1.5 hours after that so im there about 3 hours total, thats probrably not optimal but who really gives a shit if your missing out on gaining an extra ounce of muscle a month by actualy enjoying yourself at the gym

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2009, 09:59:28 AM »
What I find absolutely fascinating is the fact millions and millions of people workout, adjust their diets and lifestyles to achieve optimum results and have done so for many decades. Still science doesn't seem to have put in to stone what really works best and what doesn't.

Is it REALLY that complicated?
from incomplete data

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2009, 10:00:52 AM »
Everything I have read goes again this, everyone says max of an hour 45 min, intense and finish. What say you?

I've seen naturals train  2 hours/Day

1)1/2 hour picking out and slowly sipping carboforce while thoroughly chalking their corner of the gym, including any passer bys. The passer bys are also subject to intense  stares of focus and unbridled aggression.

2) 7 sets of warmups in the cage each with a 3 min interval

3) 5 sets of actual work with many many many trips to the water fountain and chitchats on the way back from where the latest Mr Olympia is discussed in detail hence instilling a sense of belonging.

4) swaggered bow legged walk to the car accompanied by expectant grunt as the trainer crashes into the car seat and puts his head back/eyes closed in agony to recompose from the brutal training.

5) roll windows down and blast metallica while pulling away hoping some hottie exiting the gym will notice

the end
carpe` vaginum!

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2009, 10:03:36 AM »

I've seen naturals train  2 hours/Day

1)1/2 hour picking out and slowly sipping carboforce while thoroughly chalking their corner of the gym, including any passer bys. The passer bys are also subject to intense  stares of focus and unbridled aggression.

2) 7 sets of warmups in the cage each with a 3 min interval

3) 5 sets of actual work with many many many trips to the water fountain and chitchats on the way back from where the latest Mr Olympia is discussed in detail hence instilling a sense of belonging.

4) swaggered bow legged walk to the car accompanied by expectant grunt as the trainer crashes into the car seat and puts his head back/eyes closed in agony to recompose from the brutal training.

5) roll windows down and blast metallica while pulling away hoping some hottie exiting the gym will notice

the end
BTW i've seen your pics, GARBAGE physique.
I am a big baby

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2009, 10:09:32 AM »
BTW i've seen your pics, GARBAGE physique.

think i hit me a nerve lol

when this pic ws taken i ws an alkie(on teh left) ..drinking an avg of 2 or 3 pints of remi / day and eating every other day  :)..if that...usually survuved on sodas and jamican beef patties from sleven

now post yours and blow me away 8)
carpe` vaginum!

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2009, 10:10:44 AM »

when this pic ws taken i ws an alkie(on teh left) ..drinking an avg of 2 or 3 pints of remi / day and eating every other day  :)..if that

lol are you serious? Do you have any sober after pics?
from incomplete data

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2009, 10:11:29 AM »
I love this no longer than 45 minutes shit they spew nowadays..............ri diculous!!

People got soft and lazy......what are you gonna` turn into a fucking pumpkin if you train for 46 minutes or an hour and 46 minutes??

Train hard,heavy for the reps you`re shooting for,rest less between sets,eat,drink,sleep/rest according to your activity levels.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2009, 10:12:38 AM »
I find that if I lift for more than a hour I start to feel a little tired and my strength goes down as well.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2009, 10:14:01 AM »

when this pic ws taken i ws an alkie(on teh left) ..drinking an avg of 2 or 3 pints of remi / day and eating every other day  :)..if that...usually survuved on sodas and jamican beef patties from sleven

I outmass you by 60 lbs while maintaining a 34" waist Mr. 180lbs never seen the inside of a gym, so STFU.
I am a big baby

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2009, 10:15:04 AM »
lol are you serious? Do you have any sober after pics?

dead derious...i decided to quit cause it got worse after that pic ws taken...i went a week in bed doing nothing but drinking paul mason (i'd run out of $ for the remi) and i think i went thru something like 7 or 8 gallons of that shit...i'd just pop 4 or 5 ephedrines when and if i needed to train..which wasn't often..

then i sobered up and got on librium (need it to sleep since i dont know how without alkie)...detox ws a BITCH mate...but somewhere in the process of training drunk i seriously fucked up my shoulders ....i got a nerve conduction study coing up come tuesday ....in the process of getting my shoulders back...then i shall return :)

so yes i do have sober pix...but i'm quite fat since i started eating normal and quit drinking  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2009, 10:16:08 AM »

HAHA another 150lb bottom bitch exposes him self.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2009, 10:16:46 AM »
I outmass you by 60 lbs while maintaining a 34" waist Mr. 180lbs never seen the inside of a gym, so STFU.

all talk no pic makes jacks pannies on fire!  ;D

hey you should easily pwn my shit physique RIGHT?

lol
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2009, 10:17:28 AM »
HAHA another 150lb bottom bitch exposes him self.

170lb bottom bitch thankyou!
carpe` vaginum!

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 13, 2009, 10:17:57 AM »
dead derious...i decided to quit cause it got worse after that pic ws taken...i went a week in bed doing nothing but drinking paul mason (i'd run out of $ for the remi) and i think i went thru something like 7 or 8 gallons of that shit...i'd just pop 4 or 5 ephedrines when and if i needed to train..which wasn't often..

then i sobered up and got on librium (need it to sleep since i dont know how without alkie)...detox ws a BITCH mate...but somewhere in the process of training drunk i seriously fucked up my shoulders ....i got a nerve conduction study coing up come tuesday ....in the process of getting my shoulders back...then i shall return :)

so yes i do have sober pix...but i'm quite fat since i started eating normal and quit drinking  ;D
Surprise, how does it feel to know your ex wife is sucking another guys cock right about now, hahahhaha. Garbage physique, can't hold a marriage together======LOSER!!!!!
I am a big baby

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2009, 10:19:38 AM »

170lb bottom bitch thankyou!
outmass by 70lbs  :o
I am a big baby

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2009, 10:20:36 AM »
I train for an hour, hour and 15.  My body gets to a certain point in the worout when I know i've fatigued the muscles enough and anymore would be pointless.
This. I know in the first set or two how the workout is gonna go anyway. 

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2009, 10:21:31 AM »
Surprise, how does it feel to know your ex wife is sucking another guys cock right about now, hahahhaha. Garbage physique, can't hold a marriage together======LOSER!!!!!

lower the dosage mate!

PS i've never been married

BTW..STILL no pic from you Mr elite physique  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2009, 10:22:13 AM »
outmass by 70lbs  :o

no photo...no credibility!  :-*
carpe` vaginum!

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2009, 10:24:57 AM »

lower the dosage mate!

PS i've never been married

BTW..STILL no pic from you Mr elite physique  ;D
Your GF dumped your ugly, skinny ass, that came straight from your mouth, FARTS. Some of us don't work in retail selling cell phones and would rather not post pics on a public forum, make sense FARTS??
I am a big baby

Awesomo

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2009, 10:26:57 AM »
Your GF dumped your ugly, skinny ass, that came straight from your mouth, FARTS. Some of us don't work in retail selling cell phones and would rather not post pics on a public forum, make sense FARTS??

Cut your head off the pic. I think we are all interested in seeing this battle continue.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #49 on: March 13, 2009, 10:29:34 AM »
I love this no longer than 45 minutes shit they spew nowadays..............ri diculous!!

People got soft and lazy......what are you gonna` turn into a fucking pumpkin if you train for 46 minutes or an hour and 46 minutes??

Train hard,heavy for the reps you`re shooting for,rest less between sets,eat,drink,sleep/rest according to your activity levels.
spot on