Author Topic: Levrone Ownage in Most Muscular Pose!  (Read 9091 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Levrone Ownage in Most Muscular Pose!
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2009, 03:05:41 PM »
Haha it's hilarious seeing them try to come up with arguments against nasser. This one appears to be a complete disembarkation from reason. Nasser's condition and detail is far superior to Kevin's here. Look at the pec striations and the deep rivets of his perfect abdominals. He is crushing him in terms of size and condition.

nope, it's a LevrOWNING

E
E

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2009, 03:06:27 PM »
Haha it's hilarious seeing them try to come up with arguments against nasser. This one appears to be a complete disembarkation from reason. Nasser's condition and detail is far superior to Kevin's here. Look at the pec striations and the deep rivets of his perfect abdominals. He is crushing him in terms of size and condition.

I never even noticed myself until the legendary QuakerOats pointed out that Parker always tries to praise Black bodybuilders over non-Black ones, and since then I've noticed it over and over.  Very intelligent observation by QO which I would have missed otherwise.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2009, 03:08:45 PM »
I never even noticed myself until the legendary QuakerOats pointed out that Parker always tries to praise Black bodybuilders over non-Black ones, and since then I've noticed it over and over.  Very intelligent observation by QO which I would have missed otherwise.

QO is a deeply intelligent fellow. Not only does he know his bodybuilding he also knows his getbiggers and can get a handle on someone like nobody else.

I also think the mesomorph78 guy does the exact same thing too!!

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2009, 03:08:45 PM »
I never even noticed myself until the legendary QuakerOats pointed out that Parker always tries to praise Black bodybuilders over non-Black ones, and since then I've noticed it over and over.  Very intelligent observation by QO which I would have missed otherwise.
same as you praise only arab bodybuilders  :)

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2009, 03:10:47 PM »
That's simply not true. Bigbobs never praises certain Arab bodybuilders and Nasser is also Slavic as well.

Bad argument that is false and flawed.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2009, 03:11:07 PM »

I don't try to praise Arab bodybuilders over others just for the fact that they are Arab, otherwise you would see me post about Ahmed Haider, Mohamad Moustafa, Benaziza, Fouad Abaid, to just name a few.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2009, 03:12:02 PM »
That's simply not true. Bigbobs never praises certain Arab bodybuilders and Nasser is also Slavic as well.

Great post Sharma.  Also I remember once Parker making a thread trying to claim that Nasser is Black

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2009, 03:13:38 PM »

Wasn't it already established that Nasser was 'Arabic' in name only and a non-observing Muslim (not that anyone gives a shit!)?  

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2009, 03:17:27 PM »
Great post Sharma.  Also I remember once Parker making a thread trying to claim that Nasser is Black

Yes, i do think possibly that with Parker and the mesomorph78 guy it is a racial thing. If you , or indeed I, really were these militant Arab nationalists they like to portray me/us as then it would be the 100%  Arab bodbuilders getting the praise.

I suspect that like me you are nasser fan because he clearly had the best physique ever seen for a 4/5 year period, has an elite brain, an admirable moral code, wit and charm, warmth as a human being and he was defrauded of his rightful placings.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2009, 03:17:47 PM »
Wasn't it already established that Nasser was 'Arabic' in name only and a non-observing Muslim (not that anyone gives a shit!)?  

You obviously give a shit otherwise you would not have "remembered" that or posted it here.  Someone tried to claim that he does not speak Arabic, which is false.  Nasser speaks fluent Arabic as well as five other languages.  Not that his practicing of Islam should matter to anyone here, but since it obviously does to you, he is not a very strict Muslim but he does practice some fundamentals such as going to Friday prayers and avoiding pork.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2009, 03:23:58 PM »
Yes, i do think possibly that with Parker and the mesomorph78 guy it is a racial thing. If you , or indeed I, really were these militant Arab nationalists they like to portray me/us as then it would be the 100%  Arab bodbuilders getting the praise.

I suspect that like me you are nasser fan because he clearly had the best physique ever seen for a 4/5 year period, has an elite brain, an admirable moral code, wit and charm, warmth as a human being and he was defrauded of his rightful placings.

You suspect correctly, as expected from an intelligent man such as yourself!  In addition to having the greatest physique, Nasser was the most caring bodybuilding towards his fans.  A few examples, he sent many free 8 x 10's to fans (sent me one when I was 17), once gave away all autographed 8 x 10's for free at a photo-signing session in Eastern Europe (where the fans were not so well off) and thereby refused a few thousand dollars which he would have earned, wrote to a fan in prison and inspired him to work out and become a better person (who later appeared on his Part 7 training video to tell the story), remembers names of his fans for years, and Doherty (the expert from Australia) posted here about how he went to dinner with Nasser and he left an extremely generous tip towards a family that owned the restaurant they dined at because he knew they were not so well off.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2009, 03:25:42 PM »
You obviously give a shit otherwise you would not have "remembered" that or posted it here.  Someone tried to claim that he does not speak Arabic, which is false.  Nasser speaks fluent Arabic as well as five other languages.  Not that his practicing of Islam should matter to anyone here, but since it obviously does to you, he is not a very strict Muslim but he does practice some fundamentals such as going to Friday prayers and avoiding pork.
LOL. Speaking Arabic does not mean he's Arabic. I know some pale White academic guys who speak Arabic - doesn't mean they're Arabic. Sophistry, bobs: your careful words betray you. And I have a good Muslim bud, Ali, who likes all things temporal, who just shrugs and says "I'm not a good Muslim" and then orders another round and continues hitting on some girl. Get the f*ck over yourself and enjoy life.  ;)  

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2009, 03:31:02 PM »
LOL. Speaking Arabic does not mean he's Arabic. I know some pale White academic guys who speak Arabic - doesn't mean they're Arabic. Sophistry, bobs: your careful words betray you. And I have a good Muslim bud, Ali, who likes all things temporal, who just shrugs and says "I'm not a good Muslim" and then orders another round and continues hitting on some girl. Get the f*ck over yourself and enjoy life.  ;) 

Doc, it sound like this is much more an issue of interest to  YOU than Bobs or Nasser. I think you need to take your own advice and enjoy your life a bit more

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2009, 03:31:09 PM »

QFT.

I believe this is also from one of the 96 Grand Prix shows. 

Yeeees AC/DC,Thats what real men like nasser pose too guys!!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2009, 03:33:22 PM »

Doc, it sound like this is much more an issue of interest to  YOU than Bobs or Nasser. I think you need to take your own advice and enjoy your life a bit more
LOL. Like you can give impartial advice.  ;)

/it's a lower case 'd'

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2009, 04:00:10 PM »
You out weighed him yet its not much difference.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2009, 04:08:16 PM »
Better now... 8)

Ronnie owns the fuck out the 3 of them.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 13, 2009, 04:17:45 PM »
Dillet had probably the biggest arms although he couldn't pose right to fully display their potential.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2009, 04:21:39 PM »
Better now... 8)

Ronnie owns the fuck out the 3 of them.

No he doesn't  ???  Nasser is even partially cut off in the picture yet still looks best.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2009, 04:22:34 PM »
Dillet had probably the biggest arms although he couldn't pose right to fully display their potential.

Honest question, what do you mean by "couldnt pose (his arms) right?"  You just clasp your hands and flex.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2009, 04:23:27 PM »
No he doesn't  ???  Nasser is even partially cut off in the picture yet still looks best.

I dont see how Nasser is "partially cut off"...

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2009, 04:24:24 PM »
I dont see how Nasser is "partially cut off"...

Can you see his right elbow or the end of his right tricep?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2009, 04:24:40 PM »
Honest question, what do you mean by "couldnt pose (his arms) right?"  You just clasp your hands and flex.

I mean Dillet was know for "cramping" when flexing. He didn't have that muscle control to fully display his physique..

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2009, 04:25:58 PM »
Can you see his right elbow or the end of his right tricep?

And because his elbow was cut of, he loses size in the pic? I dont get it

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 13, 2009, 04:26:30 PM »
I mean Dillet was know for "cramping" when flexing. He didn't have that muscle control to fully display his physique..

I don't compete but I can't see how one can't display their arms properly in an MM pose.  His arms look at their full potential there, back off