Author Topic: HAHAHHAH @ Stupid "Muslimism"  (Read 2322 times)

Tapper

• Getbig IV
  • You're an SMF!
Re: HAHAHHAH @ Stupid "Muslimism"
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2009, 09:47:15 PM »
Whorewell,

You don't have to tell me about Irshad. I've been a fan of her's for years.

You realize you've just endorsed someone who's not only a woman, but a feminist, a muslim, a lesbian and a Canadian

That explains it all.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2009, 10:08:59 PM »

That explains it all.

Ya know, ...even when I think you're above going for the obviously cliched knee-jerk reaction, ...you go for it

...and just when I was giving you some credit for not being a predictable hack... you never fail to disappoint  :'(
w

Alex23

« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2009, 10:09:28 PM »
Whorewell,

You don't have to tell me about Irshad. I've been a fan of her's for years. I think most Canadians are familiar with her

You realize you've just endorsed someone who's not only a woman, but a feminist, a muslim, a lesbian and a Canadian, ...and is about as left wing as they come.  :P  Whorewell, ...are you a closet Lib?

Are you a lesbian as well?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2009, 10:12:05 PM »
Is this really a shock? They sentenced a teenager who was gangraped by 4 men to 6 months in prison for speaking with men not related to her. Islam is a disgusting and sickening satanic cult with millions of braindead followers. To all the pathetic Muslims on here who defend their vomit inducing religion, read "The Trouble with Islam Today" by Irshad Manji. Learn first hand about how Muslims in 2009 still practice slavery, punish homosexuality with the death penalty and believe in female circumcision. Its written by a Muslim by the way.

BTW Whorewell, ...just to bring a little balance into this, ...some other prose also worth reading is:

The Trouble With Irshad Manji
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2009, 10:16:42 PM »

Are you a lesbian as well?

{lol} The only things I have in common with Irshad Manji, that I am aware of anyway, is we both emigrated to Canada at an early age, we're both women, feminists, Canadian, worked in TV, ...and can often be quite outspoken about what we believe. We do not share the same sexuality.
w

Alex23

« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2009, 10:20:58 PM »
{lol} The only things I have in common with Irshad Manji, that I am aware of anyway, is we both emigrated to Canada at an early age, we're both women, feminists, Canadian, worked in TV, ...and can often be quite outspoken about what we believe. We do not share the same sexuality.

That would've explained the multiple rejections I got from you over the years.

Oh well...

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2009, 10:25:33 PM »
So you believe it was the abandonment of Islam that led to the arrested development? I can see where this could be plausible. how a small handful of nomadic thugs can rise to prominence so quickly upon the world stage is astonishing. What I don't understand is why the rest of the Arab world looks to Saudi Arabia as the keeper of the faith. to make a comparison, the Saudi's are to the rest of islam, as migrant farm workers are to mainstream America. how does the rest of the Arab world tolerate this?

yes i do believe that the abandonment of Islam has led to all the Muslims miseries.  Arabs look at Saudi as the keeper of faith for many reasons and i can tell you a few:
1- it's where the prophet Mohammad was born and where he delivered his message
2- it's where the Kaaba is. the Kaaba is where all the Muslims pray towards and is greatest mosque on earth.
3- it's where mecca is. mecca is where all the pilgrimages come and do their hajj.
4- it's the only country in the world to go by full Islamic law, and has the highest number of religions Muslims and everything Islamic related.

i would say that when it comes to holding on to the religion, no one is even close to Saudi Arabia. but then again most of the population is not that religious, so what would that make the other Arabs....

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2009, 10:35:14 PM »
That would've explained the multiple rejections I got from you over the years.

Oh well...

That's the wishful thinking of most guys who get rejected... "she must be a dyke."  ::)
It saves them from having to realize it's not that I'm a dyke, ...it's that they are a dork!

Mind you, I'm not saying that's why I didn't respond to you the way you might have wanted,
...truth is, ...Buff Goddess is bigger than me. I'm skeeered of her.  :P
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2009, 10:48:06 PM »
yes i do believe that the abandonment of Islam has led to all the Muslims miseries.  Arabs look at Saudi as the keeper of faith for many reasons and i can tell you a few:
1- it's where the prophet Mohammad was born and where he delivered his message
2- it's where the Kaaba is. the Kaaba is where all the Muslims pray towards and is greatest mosque on earth.
3- it's where mecca is. mecca is where all the pilgrimages come and do their hajj.
4- it's the only country in the world to go by full Islamic law, and has the highest number of religions Muslims and everything Islamic related.

i would say that when it comes to holding on to the religion, no one is even close to Saudi Arabia. but then again most of the population is not that religious, so what would that make the other Arabs....

OK, I'm beginning to get the picture, ...but is this not merely theatre, ...for want of a better word?
w

Tapper

• Getbig IV
  • You're an SMF!
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2009, 11:12:58 PM »
Ya know, ...even when I think you're above going for the obviously cliched knee-jerk reaction, ...you go for it

...and just when I was giving you some credit for not being a predictable hack... you never fail to disappoint  :'(

You...you're not going to have my post deleted are you? ( I only ask because well, we know your history with having peoples posts deleted, dont we?)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2009, 11:23:23 PM »
You...you're not going to have my post deleted are you? ( I only ask because well, we know your history with having peoples posts deleted, dont we?)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

oh no no nono... Don't go blaming me for the Great Get Big Mystery Caper... were it not for my desire to clear my name of heinous accusations, I wouldn't have even bothered to investigate the matter.

I didn't have that poster's posts deleted... the poster went into the KFC Witness Protection Program,

w

Tapper

• Getbig IV
  • You're an SMF!
« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2009, 11:28:55 PM »
You know what Im talking about. ;) Remember how you would hit the REPORT TO MODERATOR button when you would be engaged in a long, drawn out debate with someone and you wished it all went away? Or when you would send a PM to Ron asking for certain posts to be deleted for your own selfish reasons? We always got a kick out of that. :D

Shows what you are all about. But then again, most people here know that about you already. Thats what makes you one of the most hated posters in Getbigs history.

XXXX OOOO

Taps

Oh wait, that was supposed to be a secret, right?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2009, 11:33:46 PM »
You know what Im talking about. ;) Remember how you would hit the REPORT TO MODERATOR button when you would be engaged in a long, drawn out debate with someone and you wished it all went away? Or when you would send a PM to Ron asking for certain posts to be deleted for your own selfish reasons? We always got a kick out of that. :D

Shows what you are all about. But then again, most people here know that about you already. Thats what makes you one of the most hated posters in Getbigs history.

XXXX OOOO

Taps

If you consider the desire to have libelous statements removed selfish, ...fine. Call me selfish. I'll proudly wear it.
w

Tapper

• Getbig IV
  • You're an SMF!
« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2009, 11:34:48 PM »
Love how you were just wishing it all went away!

LMFAO!!!

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2009, 11:39:06 PM »
Love how you were just wishing it all went away!

LMFAO!!!

Sorry, ...can't claim that one. I wouldn't mind YOU going away tho.  >:(

There, happy now... I've finally paid a little attention to you, ...now you can kindly F-off and go away.  :)

Please & Thank You. 
w

Tapper

• Getbig IV
  • You're an SMF!
« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2009, 11:40:14 PM »
You make it SO easy.

HAHAHA! What a douche.

;) :) :D ;D

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2009, 07:16:29 AM »
No- I am a Lib-er-tar-ian for the 1000000th time. Except I believe in a big scary military and national defense.

Her being a lesbo feminist only proves my point further. You think its an accident she has a price on her head? Name the last person who criticized the Catholic church or the jews or the buddhists or the hindu's that had to lam it- I suppose her and Salman Rushdie should bunk together.