Author Topic: Kai Greene Best Legs currently in Pro BBing?  (Read 14554 times)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: Kai Greene Best Legs currently in Pro BBing?
« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2009, 01:06:41 PM »
people seem to be forgetting about Mustafa Mohammad.
we forgot about kamali too

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2009, 01:46:29 PM »
you're just saying that because Kai is black and Branch is white. ::)

LOL.  You're really hanging on to this race thing aren't you?  Branch is a bonafide midget with SHIT genetics.

He is no Aryan beast like the great Yates, Wolf, Jay and Gunter.  Perhaps if you included good white bodybuilders in the conversation, things would be different.

Now fuck off...I'm trying to be nice but your making it difficult :-*

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2009, 01:53:38 PM »
He's disgusting. His apartment is full of paintings of nude dudes and he's always trying to show off his dick and ass. No other serious IFBB pros are always trying to show their ass and genitals like some cruising queer.

I can't stand him and feel he should be marked down simply for being a disgrace to a already "suspect" industry trying to better itself.

I saw paintings of chicas....

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2009, 01:57:51 PM »
Branch Warren and Francisco Bautista have the best legs in the sport. Kai doesn't even come close to them

Branch Warren HAD the best legs. Back when he turned pro, now he does resemble Paco, by becoming a pile of bodyparts put together. It's utterly disappointing. And Tom Prince had better Hams than Branch ever has. Tom was known for his hams.

Still nobody's come close to the Ronnie Coleman 2003 version...

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: March 15, 2009, 06:31:56 PM »
Nobody can match that size, detail and striation currently :o

Sorry Jay  :)

i will have to disagree and say branch def does

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #55 on: March 15, 2009, 06:41:48 PM »
Powerful backs win Olympia's, plain and simple.

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #56 on: March 15, 2009, 06:47:10 PM »
branch warren got bigger legs
TEAM WOLF

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #57 on: March 15, 2009, 08:27:29 PM »
He's disgusting. His apartment is full of paintings of nude dudes and he's always trying to show off his dick and ass. No other serious IFBB pros are always trying to show their ass and genitals like some cruising queer.

I can't stand him and feel he should be marked down simply for being a disgrace to a already "suspect" industry trying to better itself.

He's disgusting?  The guy happens to have other interests than the typical bodybuilder; he is a talented artist.  Always trying to show off his cock and ass?  PLEASE.  No other "serious" IFBB pros are trying to show their ass and genitals?  There are plenty of shenanigans that go on behind closed doors that you know nothing about, or at least pretend not to.  Kai tried to make some money when he was hard up for cash a few years back...BIG FUCKIN' DEAL. 

Disgrace to an already suspect industry?  WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF BODYBUILDING.  There are few sports with as many misfits as this one. 

You ever heard of live and let live?  I'm betting you aren't anywhere as successful or as happy as Kai Greene. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #58 on: March 15, 2009, 08:48:32 PM »
He's disgusting?  The guy happens to have other interests than the typical bodybuilder; he is a talented artist.  Always trying to show off his cock and ass?  PLEASE.  No other "serious" IFBB pros are trying to show their ass and genitals?  There are plenty of shenanigans that go on behind closed doors that you know nothing about, or at least pretend not to.  Kai tried to make some money when he was hard up for cash a few years back...BIG FUCKIN' DEAL. 

Disgrace to an already suspect industry?  WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF BODYBUILDING.  There are few sports with as many misfits as this one. 

You ever heard of live and let live?  I'm betting you aren't anywhere as successful or as happy as Kai Greene. 

Amen brother! 8)

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: March 15, 2009, 08:59:48 PM »

Damn bro, my words about your favorite muscleman seem to have really stung you.
Yea, he disgusts me. Awesome bodybuilder but he's one of the very worst kind of elements in bodybuilding. Always turning it into stripper shit and showing off his junk and bunghole.

He ain't more successful than me -- unless he's suddenly moved out of the projects after the taxpayer funded his rise to prominence ::)

Pecs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: March 15, 2009, 09:12:51 PM »
Damn bro, my words about your favorite muscleman seem to have really stung you.
Yea, he disgusts me. Awesome bodybuilder but he's one of the very worst kind of elements in bodybuilding. Always turning it into stripper shit and showing off his junk and bunghole.

He ain't more successful than me -- unless he's suddenly moved out of the projects after the taxpayer funded his rise to prominence ::)

... kai did pretty well from contest earnings this year alone..... and my... its only march....

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: March 15, 2009, 09:14:38 PM »
... kai did pretty well from contest earnings this year alone..... and my... its only march....

So, he's out of the projects now? Would also be nice for the taxpayer to see a larger chunk of that shit too . Kinda a thankyou to the people who funded his lifestyle and helped not have to get a job.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #62 on: March 15, 2009, 09:15:40 PM »
built.
A

alnassak

• Getbig IV
  • مـشـتـآق لـك مـوت يـآلـي طـول غـيـآبـك
« Reply #63 on: March 15, 2009, 11:49:23 PM »
Phil Heath and Branch Warren.

Correct ;D
Corvette Lover

alnassak

• Getbig IV
  • مـشـتـآق لـك مـوت يـآلـي طـول غـيـآبـك
« Reply #64 on: March 15, 2009, 11:51:33 PM »
Kai, Jay & Branch in the top photo?

the one in the middle you mean was victor

the pic I posted Phil heath was in the middle
Corvette Lover

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: March 16, 2009, 01:20:42 AM »
These two immediately sprang to mind as better than Kai Greens, does it make a racist picking two white guys over a black guy tho? :-\

how is that racist?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #66 on: March 16, 2009, 03:56:35 AM »

friend, live and let live is too evolved for some of our 3rd world members.  they're too angry with the world for being where they are. the internet provides them a false sense of reality, entitlement and equality.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #67 on: March 16, 2009, 04:56:25 AM »
with Kai sporting such great package...

the question is will IFBB allow a grapefruit becoming their Mr. Olympia??

They are regretting now for letting Dexter win the O... lack of marketing ability
I am a mini beast

Pecs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: March 16, 2009, 10:17:19 PM »
expert photography and "touch ups" by muscular development... :o

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #69 on: March 17, 2009, 12:04:05 AM »
expert photography and "touch ups" by muscular development... :o
what did they touch up
A

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #70 on: March 17, 2009, 12:13:36 AM »
what did they touch up

Contrast and sharpening.
from incomplete data

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #71 on: March 17, 2009, 01:47:13 AM »
Kai Belly is Huge...